LERETA, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace with Ping Pong table
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 13, 2018
Lereta is a rapidly growing company with many opportunities for advancement. The growth rate may be tough for certain employees but for those who want to advance, this place provides many opportunities to prove your capabilities and quickly advance. The executive management organizes fun group competitions (mario kart, ping pong, guitar hero, jenga, bean bag toss, and others) on a quarterly bases for a prize and bragging rights. The company culture has a good mixture of frantic work deadlines and fun group activities.
Pros
Promotions are readily available
Cons
heavy workload even with the increasing number of new employees
Its a great Job but can be hard and pressuring
Data Entry - Tax Processor 1 (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 9, 2018
This job was fun at first but there is a lot of pressure for you to learn right away as soon as you hit the computer...There is no room for errors. They also place you in rooms full of people that are very loud at times and conduct meetings all around you making it hard to concentrate and do your job. I find it interesting that the CEO has a ton of room on the upper floor and the middle floor is filled with noisy employees that are rude and disrespectful to others around them. If you are okay with this rudeness more power to you but it got so bad that they allow the employees to harass you...Forwarned.
Pros
Its a good learning expereince, nice break area, park to visit on your lunch down the street, breaks are given on time.
Cons
harassing employees, noisy, loud doors, loud freeway right next to the building.
Sweat Shop with No recognition of effort
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Covina, CA 91724July 7, 2018
Chaotic environment with little regard for customer satisfaction. Constant fire-fighting.Management demands immediate problem solving without due diligence.
Great pay, opportunities to travel.
Tax Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXJune 8, 2018
Great people to work with. I traveled a great deal. Management was focused on improvements for the customer and was diligent in technology improvements to meet the end goals.
Pros
Travel, compensation
Cons
Away from my family
Work is stressful
Task Processor (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 31, 2018
The job is stressful. not enough staff. the pay is not enough to compensate for the amount of work done in the job position. no enough recognition for hard work.
Pros
Work Early hours
Cons
take on more than you can handle
Worked there for 3 years
Help Desk Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAMay 15, 2018
They will over work you to death. There is 0 training. You will have to either ask for help from people who are not in charge of you because your own department doesn't really care about you or you teach yourself.
You won't have a life. They pay you so little. There are bonuses here and there and 3% raise. But then again 3% of $15 is just a few cents.
If you are really good at what you do, you would end up doing everyone's work while the others just lay back and relax.
Your manager will accuse you of acting like the manager when you complain about your situation. They would spread rumor about you that are not true. Conversations behind closed doors somehow gets out and they will change the words to make you look bad.
Also, if you are good at what you do, people would feel insecure about you.
They don't appreciate your work. All they care about are their numbers, which they use to measure performance.
It's a very toxic and chaotic environment. They would hire pretty much anyone! They will just have to be sure that you are alive before they hire you. They hire people who doesn't even know how to use computers.
This company is a temp hole. People come and go so fast. I work in the IT department creating new users and disabling them when they leave. I know that they don't promote people because I rarely get requests to convert someone's access.

On a positive note. Considering all the bad things about Lereta. If you over come them and actually learn, you would acquire a lot of skills and experience. As long as you accept the fact that the people you work with will
  more... never change and you would pretty much take the burden of doing everything. The pay is low and expect you be stuck on that position you have for a long time.

Oh and they have celebrations here and there. Christmas party, Cinco de Mayo, etc where you get to eat free food.
Tax specialist
Tax Status Reporter II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 12, 2018
Great management she was awesome to come in and be new to a broken process . Had an excellent team that I worked with really enjoyed my job. They were great about communication and keeping you updated on changes to your job function
Pros
Work with you on schedules
Cons
Over worked
Good learnig experience
Disbursement Processor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 13, 2018
I liked working here but felt like we were very under paid and there was a lack of advancement opportunities main due to extreme favoritism within this particular department.
Review
Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAApril 4, 2018
At the time, this company was a great experience. The hours were long during peak season which were the holidays. But the overtime was great when the checks came in.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Company
Bill Acqusition Processor (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Working at Lereta has been wonderful. My coworkers are very friendly and are willing to help you learn as much as you can. I've learned so much they are willing to train you on multiple things when the time is right so you can succeed and possibly move up. Management is the best I've worked with. they are willing to be very cooperative and very friendly making it easy to go to them if you have questions or concerns. The company over all is very involved with the employees and give recognition's. your hard work is definitely noticed and appreciated. In my opinion the best part is that its such a great environment and friendly people that you look forward into going into work.
Great team work
Senior TDT Tax Processor (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Coworkers are friendly, helpful and always ready to train. The management team is friendly, helpful and always available to listen and help. Team work is everywhere. Everyone is willing to help an assist in different depts. Lereta has good benefits. The break room is comfortable with tv and ping pong tables. The payment area can get a little stressful during 4th quarter. Overall Lereta is a great place to work.
Pros
casual dress code
Cons
stressful 4th quearter
Enjoyable experience
Tax Disbursement Team (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAFebruary 8, 2018
A typical day for me would be working on payment side of things. I learned a lot useful things that pertain to my role in payments. The management team has been very helpful and understanding. Workplace culture is very friendly and really like the working environment. The hardest part of the job is 4th Quarter when we are at our busiest, What I like most and enjoy about my job is working with the people around me and the benefits I get from this company.
Pros
company events and friendly coworkes
Cons
4th quater can be stressful
Good place to start
Employee (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAJanuary 23, 2018
Good friendly people to work with at time could be crazy (4th quarter) but other than that it's okay. Not bad for a start but on time do try to advance
Pros
Ping pong
Cons
Interrupted lunches and complaining people
Mortgage Servicing Company
Claims Processor II (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCDecember 18, 2017
Mortgage Servicing Company, handling information for Mortgage Companies regarding Tax and Flood Services. Works with multiple Mortgage Companies with different servicing needs.
Productive and fun place to work
Management (Current Employee) –  Covina, CADecember 5, 2017
My experience so far has been wonderful in every aspect especially the people. You need to enjoy working with your management team, your colleagues, and your staff since you spend a good number of hours there everyday. Lots of perks and decent benefits!
Pros
flexibility, management, perks, people, benefits, culture
Good
Sr. Dot Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Covina, CANovember 27, 2017
It was nice working with Lereta LLC work was really good and nice task given by my team lead and scrum master enjoyed the work with all the team members.
It put the beans on the table
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 28, 2017
But forget about advancement especially if you are an elder male like myself. Yes I had some health issues which forced me to go on disability for six weeks. When I was released to go back to work I was told my position no longer existed three days before my 70th birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Now I am the 70 year old intern looking for a job pushing carts at a supermarket.
Pros
Laid back office environment, very casual dress code.
Cons
I'd rather wear a suit and tie and get paid more.
Fast paced professional office
Agency Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 19, 2017
Fast paced professional company to work for. When SLA’s are met, company pays very nice bonuses, which prompts everyone to try and make goal. Management is team oriented.
typical day
Task Processor (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 5, 2017
it's awful here. i enjoy the work i do but the management and supervisors are back stabbing people. you get in trouble for not keeping up with your work and are expected to do so much work in such a little time when every task is different and some take longer than others. also they will always say oh come to us when you have a question we are here for you but when you ask a question they make you feel stupid about it.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
management, no room to move up on favorites, not paid what your worth not even close
Good and bad
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 2, 2017
Lereta bought out the tax department at QBE so I knew all of my fellow workers and managers. We were a satellite office located in North Carolina where the pay scale is lower than it is in California. One of my main criticisms was a lack of comprehensive training for the job I was supposed to perform whether it was tax status reporter or claims processor. I basically learned my job on a day to day basis. I had five years previous experience in the property tax business with QBE so I was fortunate to have that knowledge behind me procuring tax amounts, foreclosure info, etc. I was a little disappointed in their 401k program.
Pros
Laid back work environment
Cons
Lack of comprehensive job training