LERETA, LLC Employee Reviews

Productive and very fast paced
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 5, 2019
Minimum wage here isn’t the best and isn’t worth the amount of work being done. Over all though I like what I do and wish hourly pay was better and more fair. Lereta needs to look into each pays as individuals.
Benefits
Cons
Minimum wage
No Structure
Tax Researcher (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TFebruary 4, 2019
The Lereta office in Dallas. Is horrible. You can't voice your opinion without being label as complaining. If you step up you are out the door. There is no diversity in management at the Dallas location. It has the "US and Them " environment. Staff is over worked. Management is so frantic to meet unrealistic goals that the processes are spiraling out of control. There is no clear directions. You are told to do one thing and within an hour you are told to do something else. There is always something pressing. Please stay away.. Any temp talent please select another assignment.
Cons
Overwork...No diversity
Stay Away!
Tax Processor (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CAJanuary 22, 2019
Stay away from here it’s a bad idea to even work for them in the first place they give you a little pay for so much work you do anytime you experience any harassment issues they don’t do anything about it everything about here is about favoritism it’s like high school all over again would highly recommend to not work here ever! They investigate you and accuse you of things that are not even true did your favoritism and they don’t even let HR know that you have been cleared of the investigation they don’t even know you’ve been investigated to begin with.
Pros
Seasonal Peak More Hours and Bigger Paychecks
Cons
Pretty much anything you can think of is a con
Only for short-term experience
Processor (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJanuary 10, 2019
It's a good place to start if you have no experience or education, but don't expect to advance or stay long. It's a demanding workload, starting pay is low and there are no raises unless something happens with the company. The more work you can do, the more they give you, but don't expect to be rewarded for your efforts. Bonuses come twice a year and only if the company has made enough profit and they decide to give bonuses, bonuses are discretionary and up to managers and supervisors how much you get. Good job if you're In school or ready to retire.
Stay away!
Processor (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJanuary 1, 2019
They will work you to death for little pay. There's a lot of favoritism and everybody has little cliques like in high school and nobody tells you what's going on. Work you do doesn't matter since they use multiple temp agencies and keep rotating people. People hired either can't learn the job or don't want to, and people that can do it either quit or are let go so they can be replaced with temps. Rules constantly change depending on supervisor and they choose when they want to enforce it. Rarely promote upwards from inside. No raises unless you change positions or company gets a windfall. Bonuses only happen when they make a profit and even then it's not much considering how much you did. Anyone would be better off anywhere else.
Pros
Benefits are ok
Cons
Low pay, no raises. All employees expendable.
Property Tax Experience
Tax Processor I (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 19, 2018
Lereta provided me with in depth property tax experience. Lereta is a small company trying to do great things. Working at Lereta is demanding. Property tax deadlines can not be missed.
Great Job Depending on the Person
Central Mailing Team Member (Former Employee) –  Azusa, CANovember 23, 2018
Must have a good work ethic to survive at Lereta, depending on role. The work environment is unprofessional and rude. Coarse language and a lack of team effort is rampant. Pay was decent if it was supplementary income. As an entry level Lereta employee working fulltime - you will NOT survive the southern California prices if this is your sole income. Otherwise, the job was never boring, the day went by quickly. Recognize that the employees, from the bottom to the top, will be unprofessional and crude. With that recognition you know what to expect and can ignore it in order to do your job well.
Pros
Fast-paced
Cons
unprofessional, crude language, negative atmosphere
Customer Serivce
Outsource Task Processor II (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 10, 2018
A typical day at work what you learned management workplace culture the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job. Independent and steady
It was a nice environment for the most part
associate (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 26, 2018
This job was very easy but a lot of OT is required. Be prepared to have no life aside from work. They expect you to work serious amounts of hours at little pay. The managers have favorites and co-workers constantly gossiping instead of working.
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Too Much OT required, They change rules constantly. Favortism
I enjoyed my time at Lereta, but I was let go as a temporary worker.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 3, 2018
I was a temporary worker hired by an agency, was let go after a month.

The work was simple and easy, wasn't too hard to mess up and my supervisor was very much fine with us asking questions since we were dealing with important documents. I loved the people I worked with, with the exception of the head of the side of the office I was in.

We handled several confidential documents since we were handling tax papers, we opened mail, we checked the bills into the system and marked them accordingly.

My issue was that I don't know why I was let go, my agency called me and said to just not come in anymore. They said it wasn't because of anything I did.

People in the office always talk about people who were good at what they did suddenly not showing up anymore. The company does play favorites with their employees. The ones who talk and interact more even if they perform worse than others will stay and get more attention.

It's an alright company to work for, but I wouldn't expect yourself to be staying long whether you want to or not.
Pros
The people you work with will make your time there bearable, very relaxed environment with no pressure to do certain amounts in certain time frames.
Cons
Overtime is 100% mandatory, you can expect 10-12 hour days constantly, they don't warn you ahead of time which days you'll have to do overtime.
LERETA was an awesome place to work!
Sr. People Department Representative (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAAugust 31, 2018
The CEO was very engaged with the employees and truly cared about them.

He was a very generous and humble person which is not something you always find.

He was a family oriented person and his wife and children would visit regularly.

It was a pleasure working at LERETA and I have a lot of fond memories.
Pros
Lunches and confernces along with tuition remimbursement and career advancement were phenominal
Cons
We hire a lot of people quickly and at times operations wasn't prepared for them to start.
I enjoy working at Lereta LLC
Tax Researcher (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 22, 2018
Lereta is decent company to work for. They have a good benefits plan and the supervisors and co-workers are always willing to assist one another if you are having problems with your assignments.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Compensation could be more comprable with positions in same field.
Lereta, LLC
Central Service Processor 1 (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAAugust 20, 2018
Lereta was a very nice place to work for, the environment and people were very sweet. I learned a lot about loans. I would really recommend working here to friends. Great benefits and great people overall.
Productive and fun workplace with Ping Pong table
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 13, 2018
Lereta is a rapidly growing company with many opportunities for advancement. The growth rate may be tough for certain employees but for those who want to advance, this place provides many opportunities to prove your capabilities and quickly advance. The executive management organizes fun group competitions (mario kart, ping pong, guitar hero, jenga, bean bag toss, and others) on a quarterly bases for a prize and bragging rights. The company culture has a good mixture of frantic work deadlines and fun group activities.
Pros
Promotions are readily available
Cons
heavy workload even with the increasing number of new employees
Its a great Job but can be hard and pressuring
Data Entry - Tax Processor 1 (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 9, 2018
This job was fun at first but there is a lot of pressure for you to learn right away as soon as you hit the computer...There is no room for errors. They also place you in rooms full of people that are very loud at times and conduct meetings all around you making it hard to concentrate and do your job. I find it interesting that the CEO has a ton of room on the upper floor and the middle floor is filled with noisy employees that are rude and disrespectful to others around them. If you are okay with this rudeness more power to you but it got so bad that they allow the employees to harass you...Forwarned.
Pros
Its a good learning expereince, nice break area, park to visit on your lunch down the street, breaks are given on time.
Cons
harassing employees, noisy, loud doors, loud freeway right next to the building.
Sweat Shop with No recognition of effort
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Covina, CA 91724July 7, 2018
Chaotic environment with little regard for customer satisfaction. Constant fire-fighting.Management demands immediate problem solving without due diligence.
Ok place to work
Outsource disbursement processor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2018
Ok place to work, fast paced. Work load was a lot. Job was not stable.. some people where in one day and gone the next. Overall and ok outsourced company to work for.
Pros
Early shift
Cons
No job security
Great pay, opportunities to travel.
Tax Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXJune 8, 2018
Great people to work with. I traveled a great deal. Management was focused on improvements for the customer and was diligent in technology improvements to meet the end goals.
Pros
Travel, compensation
Cons
Away from my family
Work is stressful
Task Processor (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 31, 2018
The job is stressful. not enough staff. the pay is not enough to compensate for the amount of work done in the job position. no enough recognition for hard work.
Pros
Work Early hours
Cons
take on more than you can handle
Worked there for 3 years
Help Desk Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAMay 15, 2018
They will over work you to death. There is 0 training. You will have to either ask for help from people who are not in charge of you because your own department doesn't really care about you or you teach yourself.
You won't have a life. They pay you so little. There are bonuses here and there and 3% raise. But then again 3% of $15 is just a few cents.
If you are really good at what you do, you would end up doing everyone's work while the others just lay back and relax.
Your manager will accuse you of acting like the manager when you complain about your situation. They would spread rumor about you that are not true. Conversations behind closed doors somehow gets out and they will change the words to make you look bad.
Also, if you are good at what you do, people would feel insecure about you.
They don't appreciate your work. All they care about are their numbers, which they use to measure performance.
It's a very toxic and chaotic environment. They would hire pretty much anyone! They will just have to be sure that you are alive before they hire you. They hire people who doesn't even know how to use computers.
This company is a temp hole. People come and go so fast. I work in the IT department creating new users and disabling them when they leave. I know that they don't promote people because I rarely get requests to convert someone's access.

On a positive note. Considering all the bad things about Lereta. If you over come them and actually learn, you would acquire a lot of skills and experience. As long as you accept the fact that the people you work with will
  more... never change and you would pretty much take the burden of doing everything. The pay is low and expect you be stuck on that position you have for a long time.

Oh and they have celebrations here and there. Christmas party, Cinco de Mayo, etc where you get to eat free food.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LERETA, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.