LERNER CORPORATION

LERNER CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Nice place work
It should have been a good place to work if the pay rate is improved and management able to subsidize for the medical insurance. And created a room for the growth of officers.
Pros
Annual company party
Cons
High cost of medical insurance
no comment
They work you to death - 20th century slavery - RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Management acts and behaves like they are floating in air when they talk or mingle with their subordinates.
Very stable employment
Lerner just like all companies has its good and bad. There are definitely inconsistencies in the handbook rules. Some things apply to some and not others. I can't say much bad about them as I have been there for 20 years. I just think they do not have any growth for me right now.
Great Work Place
Nice office building to work inside, meeting new people and seeing Famous faces, Nice Property management, respectful coworkers just a great Place to work
Pros
Pto, Health care
Cons
Low pay
Heckled Sometimes
Start of shift by issuing radios and keys. Check email for any pass on information from the previous shift. Check all keys and radios making sure all are accountable. Start a computer generated shift report and activity report. Monitoring all 144 cameras of interior and exterior areas of all 5 buildings while answering the phone and radio calls.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Not good
I was let down by the company and its ethics. The people you work with are out for themselves and you never know when they will change the rules there is no team work no communication and petty discrimination throughout the property I worked.
Keep expectations low
There are better companies to work for. Some co workers are great and others are not. Benefits are average. Apartment Discount of 15% to 20% is great. Not a lot of training opportunities.
Good company
Problem with being sent to far from home,and put on late shift.Working at nite without any help lots of l plumbing jobs needing help Superviser not understanding and talked down to me
Expanding Company with Great Benefits
Lerner Corporations is a smaller Property Management company with an expanding portfolio. Work culture is great, depending on which property you work at. Promotions are not necessarily offered to top performing employees, but rather reserved for who has been there longer or who will take the position with less compensation. Leasing Agents are paid a fair annual salary, with quarterly and annual bonus based on property performance. Management could be better, there are often unqualified and inexperienced people in higher up positions. Problem resolution takes along time, processes need to be updated.
Fun place to work
Great environment to work in. Staff was amazing. Management was straightforward and made it easy to perform job function because requirements were solid. Do what was required and there were no issues. The pay was low.
Good Company
Good company to work for! Steady fast and growing.Everyday will always be different. Staff works extremely well together. Demand for excellence will always be high
Great place to start off
I Would love to see inpruments of opportunity, such as better working conditions and training rent of employment 50 %of on good payment ford employees and need a party room and need a gym
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
review
been with the company almost 2 years and they lack of management, I gotten promotions but they always keep the top positions for their friends and they don't do it base on performance.
Workplace culture is a little "old school"
There is some flexibility in your hours depending on your particular department and director.
There is free parking and a gym you can use for free.

The people I worked with were very nice and cooperative.
It’s okay
Clicks
Typical day in the workplace

Rapid change

Average customer service

No consistency

Okay I guess
Could Be A Great Company
The company has alot of money that they misappropriated.
There is very little room for growth, and the persons that do grow are incompetent. The company has very old policies in place, that do not allow them to progress with the current business themes.
starting company
I got to visit the Ritz Carlton hotel because the building sat in between the buildings I patrolled. I got to do the scheduling for each building and shift.
Pros
worked in Tyson's cornor
Cons
traffic
Amazing place to work. Great leadership and possible advancement. Your opportunities depend on your dedication to success
Last resort maybe
The cliques are many at this company. Everyone that has been there above 5 years are friends. They hang out with one another regularly. If you don't fit in working there will be very difficult. It's more about who your are friends with than anything else. If you work there be careful.
Pros
Pay....
Cons
To much to write
There are many other companies to work for!
work/life balance - you work most weekends and your schedule changes every week

compensation/benefits - they say they pay well, however, they have an extremely questionable bonus payment system.

job security/advancement - your job is somewhat secure, but mostly because the position is difficult to fill, because weekends are required. you can forget advancement, they would rather hire someone from outside than promote from within, and you can't move up into corporate either because all the people there are friends with each other and worked with one another for years.

management - abrasive, condescending, and dismissive. does not train you properly and somehow still expects you to perform as well as someone with a year of experience.

job culture - coworkers that take your sales!

I don't mind the work, but corporate policy and management have absolutely left something to be desired from my next position.
Pros
some of my coworkers and managers have been great and fun and taught me a lot
Cons
30 minute lunch, working weekends, management, corporate
fun if you like to travel a lot...
a lot driving between properties, how much money is in real estate. co-workers not many because I was always driving between places. hardest sometimes forgetting to eat. I like how every day was different.
Pros
a lot different places
Cons
no breaks