Lessing's Employee Reviews

One of the worsed places to work
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 14, 2018
I guess it depends what manager you get to work for? I signed on with no food service experience and was more like yell at then being shown how to do things? The last manager was the worst.I've never been talked down to like I was a dumb 10 year old child.They really need to get audio and video so they can hear the things that were said to me or other workers. Worst place I ever worked. Very short to know breaks which is by law wrong!! Luck I got to use restroom. Good Luck!!!
Pros
food
Cons
Nasty managment, no fun, mentaly draning
Fun, productive, opportunities
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Babylon, NYJanuary 29, 2018
In my experience for working for the Lessing’s I have learned how to work well under pressure, how to communicate with the public and be a leader. The company has made me want to continue on with helping others and working with the public.
Server (Current Employee) –  Babylon, NYSeptember 22, 2016
Great coworkers and environment. Plenty of room for growth within company. Learned importance of teamwork. If you are working on the restaurant floor prepare to be busy.
Customer Service
Assisted Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, NYApril 1, 2014
Enjoyed working as a customer service rep helping customers purchase electronics to cd's. The co workers were amazing and defiantly a great job for starting out
Pros
incentives discounts working with the public
Cons
went out of business
Lessings Food Service- Fun Workplace
Cashier/Food Preparation (Former Employee) –  Dobbs Ferry, NYJanuary 27, 2014
I was was working amongs college students and college Professors. As a cashier i have performed good customer service such as greeting customers, recieve payment for service performed, using cash credit card, gift card, coupons, etc. I have to maintain a clean and healthy evironment. As a Food Prep I have learn how to prepare salad, fruit cups and sandwiches. I have learn how to cope and deal with a variety of customers. For me this job wasn't difficult at all. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting the work done, chilling with my coworkers on our lunch break, learning new thing everyday. It was a seasonal job so the holiday vacation was great. I also enjoy getting together for dinner with the manager and my coworker at the end of each term to celebrate the time we spend working together. It was a fun job, I have no regret.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break, no health coverage
Good Work Place
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, NYMarch 14, 2013
Exciting place to work and really nice co workers. Management was really fair and easy to work with.
Pros
fun
Cons
short breaks

Want to know more about Lessing's?

Ask a question