Levi Strauss & Co. Employee Reviews

Found 1,266 reviews matching the search See all 1,960 reviews
Love it
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJanuary 19, 2019
I actually love working here. My coworkers are really nice and helpful. My managers are really nice too everybody keeps you laughing. I love interacting with costumers everyday .
Very fun place to work
Manager - David Monroe (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VA 20176January 19, 2019
The typical day at Levi's is interesting. Working at Levi's teaches you that work can be a fun, interactive experience. Management is very welcoming and friendly. The workplace culture seems to reflect management. I would say the hardest part of the job was working in the stock room, but that is my own preference. My favorite part of the job was helping customers.
Pros
Flexible, Fun, Employee discount
Cons
breaks can be a little short
great
Material Processor/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSJanuary 17, 2019
great place to work but if work get slow you will be laid off if your the last to get hired the people there makes you feel like family all the times.
Stressful workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 16, 2019
All staff were always negative on the job , complaining about not wanting to be there. All managers had no potential nor did they look forward to greeting customers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Staff had no potential
Good people
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJanuary 15, 2019
Levis was a decent place to work at with all the people who were employed there. Made a lot of new friends who I still talk to but I was not given enough hours so I quit
Pros
discount
Cons
lack of hours
Very friendly and fun work environment
CASHIER/STYLIST (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 14, 2019
I would come into work and greet all of my coworkers. Majority of us were close and became friends quickly. I learned how to resize clothing and my customer interactions sky rocketed. I learned to open up to people thanks to the encouragement from my managers. The hardest part of the job was telling customers that we didn't have a certain size in stock. I really enjoyed spending time with my coworkers and helping customers. Seeing them smile and leave happy made my day.
Productive fun work place environment.
Stylist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 14, 2019
Productive fun work place environment. Good place for temporary work while attending school. Hours are very flexible. the company has a very good employee training program. Easy advancement.
Loved Working At Levi's
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJanuary 13, 2019
I was only a seasonal hire however I found the work environment to be very cooperative and structured. The managers knew how to handle the store when it got busy and they knew how to address pricing issues, if products did not have tags, return issues, etc. They would regularly give us tasks that allowed for employees to express themselves, such as giving us an assignment about how to lay out new products. This is also the first company I've worked for that regularly made monthly goals, and meeting monthly goals allows each employee to receive a free item $100 or less in the store. Employees also get a 40% off discount in-store and online, and the company regularly increases the discount to 50% several weeks each month. I'm sad that I cannot work here longer because I really enjoyed my stay. I will definitely look for further employment with this company in the future.
Pros
40% employee discount, sometimes 50%. Free item for meeting monthly goals. Company sponsored activities.
Cons
10 minute breaks. Irregular break times. Irregular hours.
Fun workplace but cheap company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tulalip, WAJanuary 12, 2019
Compensation is not great with this company. A lot of employees are underpaid for the amount of responsibilities they have. But it’s a great first job and there is room for growth.
Good
Sales/Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJanuary 11, 2019
They have treated me well throughout the years. However, if you are looking for a job with consistent hours this may not be the best fit for you. Instead of giving hours to the employees that have the experience they over staff and give all their employees 12-16 hours a week.
Pros
Flexible, Retail Experience
Cons
Hours, Consistency
Great work ethic filled people
P.o.s cashier and stock associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJanuary 10, 2019
Great environment, get comfortable with co workers quick , get the job done and you’ll do fine. Management was very nice, great people ,great customers , great team overall
Nice and easy.. but management has too improve
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 9, 2019
The job is easy and the employees are cool and nice but management sucks they can’t do nothing right they make you feel uncomfortable and try too push you your limit for a job that’s easy . The turnover rate is crazy there people get hired and will only last a month that’s how bad and annoying management is
Pros
Employees
its ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NYJanuary 8, 2019
it was hectic most of the time, managers wouldn't be reasonable to travel. the pay back then was below minimum wage. if your team store reached a certain goal, you would be rewarded with 2 items of clothing- no communion in this store.
Pros
clothes if hit target
Cons
short breaks
employment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJanuary 7, 2019
great company, great staff, professional environment. Better opportunity, great pay. love the staff. fast past environment, great quality, great hours
Awesome company
Stock Picker (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 2, 2019
They take care of you here and they help you get to where you want in the warehouse good trainers and supervisors they give you hours when you need them too
productive and fun
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJanuary 2, 2019
met great people, learned a lot from them and gained experience in working in retail. fast paced and team oriented, never a slow day on the job, always something to do.
Great place
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 1, 2019
Everyone was so helpful and nice when working here. I had great experiences every time I came into work in fact I looked forward to going to work everyday.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
n/a
productive
Sorter Operator (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSDecember 30, 2018
It was a typical day at work and I learn how to move in at a fast speed. I also learned how to pack and hang cloths the correct way. the hardest part of the job was learning how to run a 100% daily.
Fun Customer Service job
BACK OF HOUSE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 28, 2018
A typical day at Levis is fun and very competitive. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment. The management is loose but strict when it needs to be. the hardest part is adapting to the needs of the workplace. the most enjoyable part is being able to talk with everyone and network.
Temp workers were not treated well
Sample Coordinator (Temp Position) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 17, 2018
I did not get enough feedback from my supervisor and definitely felt like he could care less about his temporary workers once he got them to finish the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Levi Strauss & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Levi Strauss & Co..

Powered by Comparably