Levi Strauss & Co. Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 305 reviews matching the search See all 2,193 reviews
Need more improvement
Flexpack (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2019
More training ...on management and improvement human facility...better working environment cafeteria and not vending machine food better coffee breah only
A good place to work ...only facility is bad
Pros
Cageteria
Cons
Better cafeteria
Customer service is a MUST
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLJune 25, 2019
When you have better customer service and determination you will make more sales. This does not go to the commission because there is no commission which is negative. This gove you no incentive to sell. However, it does look good for the managers of which get bonuses. So you if you want to work so that the managers get your bonus this is the job for you.
Fast Paced work with plenty of overtime during peak seasons
Packer/ Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJune 25, 2019
I enjoyed working here, but during peak season you would have to work mandatory overtime of 45 or more days straight. Management showed favoritism, but if you can get past that, it was an ok place to work
Pros
Decent pay when working alot of overtime
Cons
Too many hours no time off
Good place to start
Part time - stylist (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJune 24, 2019
Atleast in regards To cabazon. Team was good and You really learn how to sell. You actually get to socialize and if you work hard enough you will actually move up. You have to be assertive if you do however and for the most part hours are ok. Mostly recommended for Young teens in high school or younger college students. Not aomething you can live off of.

Pros: Discount and Training
Cons: Bi weekly pay and Black friday
Very fast paced an fun once u was getting the job done an making Production
Flex Pac Operator (Former Employee) –  501 Denim wayJune 23, 2019
I honestly loved working at Levi's but they hve a Poiny system an due to not Having reliable Transportation i pointed out! Overall is it a Very Serious an good job an Great Company to work for.
Pros
The Salary was an excellent pro.
Cons
An yes not enuff breaks an they went by Extremely fast
Fun place to work, easy job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJune 17, 2019
Fun experience with lots of nice people. Management had their problems, but they were quickly replaced. Corporate really appreciated their workers, lots of overtime.
Pros
Big paycheck, good benefits.
Cons
Lots of overtime.
Great People
Executive Airport Dr (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJune 16, 2019
Great Management, good people to work for, good pay, good hours, as well as good benefits, good discounts on clothing and other company discounts as well.
Creative and hardworking team environment
Tailor/Seamstress (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2019
I worked as a tailor at Levi's. I helped customers with fittings and sewed alterations. The workplace was motivating with a friendly team. The hardest part of the job was balancing customer service with alteration due dates. I enjoyed sewing and embellishing denim and working with a great team in the tailor shop.
Pros
discounts, health insurance benefits
Very fun and productive work place
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJune 13, 2019
Good work hours and money. If you have kids not a good place to work. But, fun and they are union friendly. They give gifts away and have parties. During the holidays when we have to work they make us feel like we are at home with our family.
Pros
Money, job security, hours
Cons
Work too many days
Poor management and even worse hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sparks, NVJune 11, 2019
I started in the fall of 2018, it was easy and honestly pretty fun. But once one manager left and another came it changed. There is short breaks, discounts that can range from 50% off one day to 10% off the next day. The management can’t even order water properly. They also push all of their work onto other associates and take credit for it. I was promised a raise at 6 months and it never came. The only reason I still work here is because it’s super easy and I don’t have a car so it’s close to where I live.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Low hours, short breaks, favoritism
A good environment to work in, relaxed and could work at my own pace
Levi's Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kittery, MEJune 3, 2019
It was a lot of fun to work there, my cousin and sister both worked there with me when I did. It was my first time working, and their jeans are awesome!!!
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Breaks
Okay Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CAJune 3, 2019
Overall company was nice to be with. The way your shift goes is based on which manager is working. Working at levis was... work. At times I was worried to work because people steal from the company often.
Pros
Discount & free item
Cons
Short/few breaks
Easy and fun for the most part
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 31, 2019
I had this job to get me through college. The pay and hours could have been much better but they are pretty straight forward about that. Great place to work if you're in school full time and the hours were very flexible, just be ready to work a ton during the holidays.
Pros
Great discounts, flexible hours, relaxed environment
Cons
Low pay, low hours
Levi's is a fun work place because you get to meet new people.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 21, 2019
Be paitentent
Stay focused
Be a leader
Fast paste
Pay bi-weekly
Greet customers
And also working at Levi's you have to we're Levi's pants n no other logo shirt
Great Workplace Culture
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMay 20, 2019
Inclusive environment with programs that encourage volunteering and employee fitness. Nice benefits that are above average. Get work with people from all over the world.
Horrible place to work
Administrative Assistant Warehouse B-Shift (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 20, 2019
The associates on the warehouse floor make about $10/hr and if you work 2nd shift you are forced to work OT up to 72 hours per week for 60 days straight. They have zero ethics and show favoritism constantly. They will hide write ups for those they like until its too late to give it to them. No office etiquette if you work within the office. And if you cross them they will make it their mission to fire you so you cant get unemployment.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Everything else
No work life balance
Flex Pac Operator (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMay 16, 2019
Too much overtime. The equipment was constantly breaking down. They had free coffee and a nice break area. The pay was not competitive with other places and benefits weren't the best. They frequently work 7day weeks continuously with no regard for employees home lives.
worked there a year without a raise
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2019
Nope, would not recommend them to anyone. They over hire, give people sporatic schedules. Give me a break, American Jean store, if they really cared about their employees they would pay them a decent wage. I won't buy Levi's again knowing what I know. They haven't given a raise to me in over a year.
Loved the job, hated management
Stylist/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYApril 24, 2019
As a whole, I loved working at Levi’s. But management made it terrible for me. They looked out for each other but never their workers which sucks because we’re just as important as the managers. The pay was great. Starting salary was great for me because I was only 17 at the time. Then it increased by $1.50 in 8 months. Great first job in all honesty.
Pros
Great Environment, Good Pay
Great Place to Work Short-Term
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAApril 23, 2019
At my outlet store, I have worked with the best management team I have ever seen. There is not much room to move up, and they prefer to hire from outside rather than promote within. Pay starts at minimum wage. If your store makes its stretch sales goal for the month, everyone gets a free item. Very chill environment. Good discount: 40% off.
Pros
Discount, Work Environment, Perks, Simple Job
Cons
Short Breaks, Pay, No promotions or raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Levi Strauss & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss