Levi Strauss & Co.
72Above average

Levi Strauss & Co. Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA21 reviews
Where I worked it was always fun. My managers were great and the overall energy was just good. No stress when working at Levi's. Plus they have the best jeans, I literally never wear anything else lollll!
Fun place to work , definitely keeps you busy, shipment & organizing walls is a daily task. Managment was always fair & helpful.
Just not a lot of hours given for the week , makes it hard for managment to keep stylist happy
Pros
The workers & management
Cons
Not enough hours for a work week with all the task that are required
I love my teammates and location. The customers are great to help and be around. Lots to do at all times. Everyone respects one another. We have lots of laughs and fun times!
Levi’s was a great job until the amazing store manager left in my time there. Other then them not pushing me up to management when the store manager wanted me to be so bad. Corporate did not hire internally for management. The closest I got to management was a sales lead. The new store manager new hardly anything and it was just my time to go.
The typical day at Levi's is interesting. Working at Levi's teaches you that work can be a fun, interactive experience. Management is very welcoming and friendly. The workplace culture seems to reflect management. I would say the hardest part of the job was working in the stock room, but that is my own preference. My favorite part of the job was helping customers.
Pros
Flexible, Fun, Employee discount
Cons
breaks can be a little short
- Typical day would be managing a section at the store and helping customers.

-Learned how to deal with customer service needs and how to be assertive and decisive with customers.

- Management was really good because they understood employee needs and provided and safe and beneficial working environment.

- The workplace culture is excellent because everybody knows each other and it is a welcoming environment.

- Hardest part of the job is the long work hours.

- The friendly environment and interacting with you colleagues.
Pros
Good starting hourly wage.
Cons
Long working hours
Entering the store during my shift is pretty laid back. I get my headset, start organizing the clothes or being on the register. I've learned to be organized, proficient at the register, and how to fold clothes. Everybody I worked with was easy going. Hardest part of the job is being confined into small spaces, and not being able to wear what you want. I did like my boss, and my co workers.
As a salesman, you must know the product, and the methods of selling it in order to be successful. The main goal is to provide a great shopping experience for the customers.
The location I work at is very small, my boss is very specific about the way he wants his employees to work. The people I work with are all very nice though!
Pros
No Drama
Cons
Slow-Paced
i felt i was getting paid very little for all the duties and responsibilities i had. At times i would be the only person working while management and the other employees would be in the backroom.
The most enjoyable part I can take away from this job was the relationships you made with fellow co-workers and consumers. Work/Life balance was not the greatest.
This is not a difficult company to work for if you are self-motivating and driven. A competitive but cooperative mindset is necessary to be successful at this business.
This was a great place to work if you are looking to make it a temporary thing. However, I would not recommend for long term.
Pros
Young culture
Cons
Typical retail job, crazy holiday hours and the life/ work balance is inconsistant
Very good place to grow as a young adult The people you work with make you feel like family! Your coworkers are fun and exciting people!
A typical day I would work about 5 hours. I would focus on customer service as well as organization. The management was pretty good and well organized. The hardest part of the job was to get sales. I was required to make sure the store was clean and all the customers were taken care of. I really enjoyed the coworkers. Everyone was very approachable and friendly.
Pros
Great hours, Enjoyable people, great first job
Cons
Bad management, poor pay
Levis is an organized system with a steady work flow on the weekends. Not many customers through out the week. I not only learned the jean numbers, but how to speak to people. Sometimes this is an awkward experience for some customers, other times they are just confused, to help make their decision easier is satisfying. It was hard to work the busy days when there's a lack of employees. This job requires employees to be proactive and attentive. I liked getting to know my co workers and to help people feel confident in the jeans they want.
Pros
at the outlets, convenient
Cons
short breaks, small store, sometimes a language barrier
Levi's is fantastic for anyone who wants to be in a stable selling environment. Over the past few years, management has been changing hands, but the upper management who is overseeing operations has been with LS&Co for some time. Very good team. Very good company to work for.

Levi's is the original denim maker and seller... iconic doesn't even begin to give them credit for what they have done for causal wear in the US and global communities.

Levi's is also big on giving back to the community and does what it can to aid during disasters and has several channels of aid offered to team members in need.

Over all, I would give this company a high rating for being employed the only thing that I would have to say is it depends on who you immediately report to that will impact your feel of the company. There is a very strong leadership team there now, and it is seen in the stores!
Pros
Great leadership, Great training and development for all levels.
Cons
Rough pay for those that have been there the longest- new hires are offered more at this time.
its nice to work there when i first came to the US , after a while i felt that i can do more because of my education and skills ,
so i am looking now
This job was fun, but didn't pay too well or offer enough hours
Co-Workers seemed to all have the same personality and humor, not going to lie, it was a little weird. Overall average experience.
I enjoyed being a supervisor very much. I did what I could to be a positive role model to younger employees when they worked my shift. I enjoyed most of my co-workers here but the other managment was hard to deal with.