Leviton Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Great company below average plant leadership
Operator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 25, 2019
Company was great. Local management was out of touch and incoherent on direction. Benefits were good and pay was also good. Benefits were above average
Pros
Company overall
Cons
Lack of leadership, management
worst company ever
Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Morganton, NCJanuary 6, 2019
There is absolutely no employee appreciation. They promote bullying on every level of employment.. Benefits and pay are ok not great.. Management is horrible.
Pros
4on/4off schedule
Cons
the company
Family Business
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Little Neck, NYJanuary 4, 2019
As a family owed company, the culture was one of inclusiveness. Management was fair, compensation was fair. The only problem was the commute to Little Neck Queens. When the company moved to Melville, NY, it was too far for a daily commute.
Good working experience with company and people
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILJanuary 4, 2019
It was great working experience in company and good staff and supporting people. And a lot of fun and new things to learn. Overall is good to have employee of this company.
Free Food, Health fair, Bones, clean place
Product Designer (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 11, 2018
Drink Coffee every morning free for everyone, Great office to work nice clean and quiet, at leviton I will help the QA department designing fixtures or gages to check production, assemble machines help me more when designing the machine equipment no one was after me checking if I was working, they value the employees a lot good work environment, didn't had to clock in and out, the company was so good that I stay till closing 15 years
Pros
free health checkups, gifts, bones food and family party
Cons
non
typical plastics job
Plastics Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCOctober 31, 2018
job was ok but machines are too old and not taken care of. My main reason for leaving was safety. Management seems ok but will throw you under the bus if they get 2 cents from it.
Pros
nice cafeteria
Cons
almost no time off
Very friendly culture
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 18, 2018
Very friendly culture . Nice place to work. Wish I had more learning opportunities at Leviton. Management could do a better Job with communication to employees.
Pros
Ample compensation
Cons
No pension
Operator (Current Employee) –  MorgantonSeptember 10, 2018
Good support from management and awesome benefits. Not many companies still offer some of the benefits. Glad to be a part of a company that has such a long history with our community.
Pros
Great employee discounts, good pay
Cons
12 hour shifts can be hard
Good company at the time
Project Engineer/CAD-Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 17, 2018
Work was constant &you went home with a feeling of accomplishment. Management changed constantly. Some good some ok. Comfortable place to work at. Training was provided if needed.
Pros
Good working conditions
Cons
Lousy bonuses
Overworked
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 5, 2018
The company doesn't pay that well and tries to make people take on multiple rolls so they don't have to bring in more people. Management tend to micromanage everything you do and question your processes wasting a lot of time.
They are so strict nothing fun about it. If u want to be stressed out all the time come here to work
Wallplates (Former Employee) –  West Jefferson, NCAugust 1, 2018
They did not do mr right after being there for 23 years. I was made to take severance. I was hoping to retire from there next year. But now i will be looking for other work and being trained all over again.
Stable with Mediocre Pay
Quotations Specialist & Project Management (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJuly 20, 2018
Stable, easy and consistent work days. Nothing is very stressful, and there are opportunities for advancement and training. Slow moving company that stresses predictability over risk taking. Jobs are easier than average, but the pay reflects your effort required.
Pros
Stable, Family Culture, Good Work/Life Balance
Cons
Low Pay
productive work-pace
Operator Technician III (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAJuly 1, 2018
typical manufacturing warehouse.
secure entrances
loud environments
heavy machinery
paid 10/15 breaks
full benefits with full time employment plus retirement
Pros
Avanti Markets
Not worth the stress
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCJune 27, 2018
Everyone is replaceable and they let you know it. Most employees are unhappy. It is a fast paced and stressful job. The most enjoyable part were the friends I made.
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIJune 14, 2018
It was your basic warehouse job. Pick orders, process them, and then ship them. It was musty and dark. Not too bad of a place to work as long as you met your quota.
Internship review
Logistics Intern (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 27, 2018
I was interning in the Logistics department during grad school. Their program was designed to provide development to people without job experience so it wasn't necessarily geared towards me, who had a few years under my belt. Was a fine experience though, albeit not too demanding.
Leviton Manufacturing
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORMay 18, 2018
The Lighting & Security division of Leviton Manufacturing can be found in Tualatin, OR. They sell and manufacture everything from programmable light switches to stage lighting & more.
Supportive and encouraging
Regional Sales & Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 16, 2018
Completely open and supportive of learning.
Encouraged creativity in my desire to create consistent easy to use, less time consuming forms and formats
Participation with new programs
Pros
Security, opportunity to learn
Cons
Continued to move office further away - up to 2+ hour drive each way
Leviton not all bad but need management improved
Industrial Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCApril 23, 2018
Leviton wasn’t a bad place to work the first 4 years I was there. New plant manager came and it was like all at once everything changed for the worst. Now instead of them worrying about production and quality, they whet more pride about keeping track of who went to the bathroom and for how long thing like thy
Pros
I liked the time of
Cons
Not enough breaks do a 1 hr shift
Pretty nice place to work
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 19, 2018
I worked here for almost two years and I loved everyone that I worked with for the most part. there are some people who don't respect leaving people alone and then there are some management that shouldn't be in management. other then that Its not to bad a place to work