Levy Restaurants Employee Reviews

Fun Environment
Field Administrative Assistant / Auditor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Levy restaurants is an great company. Working around different cultures and people you adapt to your environment. The staff is like big family and treat each other with respect.
Pros
Fun Fun Fun
I enjoy my job in spite of
Cook (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 9, 2018
Whole-heartedly, I love my job at BANKER'S LIFE FIELDHOUSE. There is a brotherly sense of attitude amongst the fellow chefs, a lot of unnecessary stress and more than frequent verbal abuse between chefs and the little people (that do the work). Other than that I wish I could have a long term future with Levy, but the cut in my hours I feel that it's personal.
Pros
Employee lunches
Benefits
Fun and friendly
Portland - CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 8, 2018
Great staff and employment opportunities and set up. I felt useful, productive, progressive, and making people happy makes your day. It was rough fast paced but left me fulfilled.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Loud
Very easy going company to work for
Cash Room Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottrade CenterJanuary 5, 2018
This was a company that was very laid back and enjoyable. I would recommend this place of employment everyday. The different events the venue has changes all of the time so its different each time
Pros
easy laid back atmosphere
Cons
only part time
Quick fast paced job
In-Seat Runner (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 4, 2018
Good work environment. I have excellent customer service, will go over and beyond for the customers a different experience each and every day develop new skills
Competitive fast in fun workplace
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 3, 2018
Usually a good fun work environment everyone get alone boss is a great dude just a cool place I learn how to cook alot of different food machines in work as team so everyone can meet there goals
Pros
Free lunches great relationship with fellow co workers
Cons
Two breaks fifteen minutes thirty minutes
Very Fun for a Baseball Fan
Zone Supervisor (Norfolk Southern Club (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60611 - Nationals StadiumJanuary 3, 2018
I gained a love for the Washington Nationals while working for Levy as the Zone Supervisor for the Norfolk Southern Club. The fast paced, diverse environment shaped me into the manager I am today. Had career advancement been available, I'd still be there.
Pros
Get to see the every Nats home game.
Cons
Long Days or Nights
loved it
Concession runner (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2018
i loved working for levy i only left because it was interfering with my school if i was back in Milwaukee i would definitely work there again i loved the management and the employees
Nice and energetic people to work with and for.
Server, Ford Field (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 1, 2018
Fun and safe work environment. Supportive management team. Plenty of opportunity to learn and grow. Friendly and energetic coworkers. Work well as a team.
Pros
Free lunches and safe work environment
Cons
Low supplies and times
OK place to work
Lead Suite Runner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 28, 2017
This is a good place to work if you're looking for part time work. Great atmosphere, good people, however there is little room for advancement and the pay is nothing to get excited about.
David L Lawrence convention center
Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 28, 2017
a typical day at Levy restaurants David L. Lawrence convention center is peaceful working enviorment everyone works together to get task at hand completed. No too much labor but the efforts by the strong staff makes things a lot easier to fulfill the duties. the hardest part of the job is walking distance of the building depending on what event is going on, if you have to run back and forth from one end of the building to the other just to complete a very small task. but the most enjoyable part is the celebraties we run into and the free food we eat and also the effort we put in as co-workers we make the job a fun and new experience everyday
Pros
free lunch, paid breaks, interaction with celebraties, top pay
Cons
seniority list according to amount of work you get
Levy at Excel
Server (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 27, 2017
fast paced get customers in and out in timely matter. Clean tables quickly. Interact with customers and provide excellent customer service. great employees to work with.
Pros
free lunches
A wonderful place to work
Ford Field Lead Bartender / Cashier (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 26, 2017
I love the guest and the experiance as the lead bartender and cashier. I love my manager susan she was an intern but was perfect for the position I hope they offer her a fulltime position she deserves it the miller lite bar
Not a Bad place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL 33162December 20, 2017
Place is cool to work at in the begging, in couple months later you get time of it, because of lack of management on every departments. People take personal issues to this place, especially the managers.
Stressful but fun and exciting
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CADecember 19, 2017
This was my first ever paying job. I found out about it from a friend and was hired on the spot eve though I had no previous experience. It was very fast paced during the dinner rush and after because of how many dishes and utensils were stacked up. But it was exciting.
Pros
free meals
Cons
short breaks
Fun place to work. Most employees were good workers.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 19, 2017
The only thing that stood out to me is there were too many bosses and not enough workers. When a directive came down it became a trickle effect. Some employees made more work out of getting out of work. Also, the constant use of personal phones. Some people spent more time on their personal devices than working. I did enjoy most of the employees I worked with. One thing that upset me was when they brought Temps in to help.The Temps made more per hour than the employees that worked all season. All in all it was a pretty favorable working experience.
Pros
Good working conditions
Cons
Lo pay and no perks.
The best
Cook (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, ILDecember 16, 2017
The head chef was the best, the food was graet, the places was great, the people were the best. I loved evrythig about it, I wich I could go back.The best thig about it was the food
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lon distance
Seasona
Manager (Former Employee) –  phoenix, arizonaDecember 14, 2017
Its a good seasonal job that last for about 8 months out of every year. It is very fast paced. You only work home games. Sometimes you can work 9 days in a row or 5 days in a month.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Not having full-time work
A fun place to work, part time
Concessions Manager (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 12, 2017
A fun place to work part time. Each day was a little different, you met different people and worked with different people from one event to the next.
Pros
They fed you - and it was a paid break.
Cons
No discounts on tickets at the venues that you worked.
Professional
Bartender / Server (Current Employee) –  Notre Dame, INDecember 11, 2017
Nice place to work, professionalism, dedication, employee respect,
see great sporting events, positive work environment,great advancement possiblities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Levy Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

75out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Levy Restaurants.