Levy Employee Reviews

Found 1,541 reviews matching the search See all 1,659 reviews
I love my job
Server (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 22, 2019
It's one of the best jobs I ever have had!! You get to see sporting events, concerts, and other attractions... it's awesome and the customers tip what over the normal..
A great place to work if you take pride in your work
Server Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indian Wells, CAApril 20, 2019
If you take pride in your work and do your job its a great place to work. Sadly it is only for a few weeks out of the year. They provide you with lunch, and a uniform.
Pros
lunch/dinner is provided, atmosphere, time clock, casual dress
Cons
temporary assignment
Nice places
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 19, 2019
I love working there cause i love taking food out to the court watching the games while we not busy it was actually a great place to work at love it ...
Fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2019
Centered around sports entertainment and very fun and exciting place to work. Great part time job for students or retirees. Relaxed working atmosphere.
Interesting Place
Banquet Captain (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, INApril 16, 2019
I enjoyed working for Levy. The pay was good and so were the hours. I feel like the managers were accommodating to the needs to the clients and overall they had a great work ethic.
Fun
CONCESSIONS CASHIER (Former Employee) –  980 N ClarkApril 16, 2019
Work for Levy is a great experience, love meeting new people from all over the world that comes to watch the games, maintain a clean working space, taking orders and making sure customers are satisfied with there order.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Overall meh experience
Barclay Center (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 15, 2019
It was good at first but when I got my first paycheck I was shocked at the amount because everyone one else said they were also getting paid 14.50 an hour but when I got it, it said 5.50 an hour. I was shocked confused and upset that my paycheck was so low. Everyone else got their regular payment but I got less. I didn't understand why I was paid so lowly. They told everyone that they were going to get paid 14.50 or 13.50 an hour but I didn't. So it kind of made me think less of it.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
less payroll
Awesome Place
Cook (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2019
When I worked here fresh out of high school it was the reason I wanted to stay in the kitchen the kitchen is up to date the managers are awesome and very inspiring.
Company expects dedication, commitments and long hours to provide excellent customer service
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 12, 2019
Good company with great values but the company values don't always make it to the properties. They need help with creating a better work life balance. I enjoyed opportunities for growth and development. Levy offers any type of food & beverage hospitality services possible, from sports and entertainment to convention centers and everything in between.
Pros
Company standards and policies set you up for any job anywhere
Cons
Long hours cause a difficult work life balance
Very exciting and relaxed workplace
Concessions Cashier (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 12, 2019
typical day would be to show up get assigned a concession stand on a day to day basis and set up your station running a register as well as pouring alcohol at a fast pace.
Pros
Events and amazing environment.
Cons
hours are limited.
Fun work place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZApril 11, 2019
Great place to work managers are the best they give you free food but random breaks some times you don't get one but they let you relax I would recommend anyone to work here
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Exciting work environment
Suite attendant (Current Employee) –  Ames, IAApril 9, 2019
Working for Levy gives you a different day each day you are working. The environment can vary from fast paced to relaxing, but on average it is a steady paced position. Managers are nice and hard work will help you promote within the company.
Poor communication at management level too many errors.
Culinary cook (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 9, 2019
Place only cares about the money but we all know corporations could care less about your commitment to making money for them your always expendable and that's where greed comes into play.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lack of communication human error.
Nothing glamarous
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, ILApril 1, 2019
Lies, lies lies they pretend to have close nit culture they don't, they will tell u what u want to hear other than that, there is nothing worth saying besides go elsewhere or make sure u know someone before u apply or u r in for it literally management is not hands on, more like all they do is point the finger and sit.they don't take responsibility for there actions, and shift the weight when the trouble comes.its good for temporary work nothing special for permanent.Alot of paper chefs not enough working chefs.
Loved wrigley Field
Senior Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 30, 2019
No balance between work and family. Immediate management was Good. Executives didn't seem to care to much what was really needed for the employees. Day to day work was good.
Not a regular schedule
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 27, 2019
Management not consistent, employees not held accountable. Did not work fairly with disabled employees. There was a lot of favoritism that wasn't based on performance but on friendship. Accurate inventory wasn't always done so you would have to adjust at the beginning of the shift.
Pros
Social atmosphere
Cons
Didn't always get your break
Very fun venue to work at
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2019
This was one of my favorite jobs. I was at the Wrigley Field venue.
The work day would fly by. The customers are great majority of your fellow employees are great also family atmosphere.
Pros
great pay fun enviromnet
Cons
seasonal
On call, union job
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 27, 2019
Its OK to work there. However. It’s mainly seniority driven. And, for those with the most seniority, they get the most hours and better assignments. Also, if you're a primary bartender, you can move a server off any bar location that you prefer.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Seniority driven
Sigh, this company has so much potential.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Notre Dame, INMarch 24, 2019
This company has the potential to be a great addition to the university. However antiquated ways of doing things is mind blowing. Considering this company is in many manhole markets, they must do better. Most of the staff is young, immature, and I find it difficult to work along side of them. Some are disrespectful, want to play around and not get the stands together and organized to assist the guest. Employees are horribly sloppy and tend to leave their work areas filthy. A lot of hard training and a major house cleaning needs to be done to keep Levy’s brand stay in tact. They must do better.
Pros
The atmosphere
Cons
Pay, Low-quality employees, terrible scheduling.
exciting place to work
Director of Banquets (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 22, 2019
i would recommend others to work for Levy it is a good stepping stone for a great career. It is along hours but you get a great satisfaction for a job well done.
Pros
great ppl
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Levy. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Levy.

Powered by Comparably