Lewis Energy Group

Lewis Energy Group Employee Reviews

People
The one thing I will miss is the quality colleagues that I had. Everyone there is friendly and capable. At the time of this writing, they are involved in a digital transformation that is changing processes as well as the culture for the better.
save place to work at
its a good place to work at and they treat and take good care of u they lesten and make sure you have everything to do your job and do it safely they are good people
Great company
Great company to work for but not stable , work is up and down and constantly laying off good employees . But other than that , co workers and work environment is good .
My opinion
Long hours good pay not much real home time. fairly easy but dangerous 95% of the time you work alone with no personal protection. Other than that I would say it's was a decent job.
Team oriented work environment
A great company to work for. Good benefits. Management team engages well. Relaxed work environment, but fast paced. Team members will be stretched beyond their typical job scope at times, which creates greater opportunity for learning and advancement.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
productive and active work place
fast paste work enviorment no need to go to the gym here. this job it aint for anyone. you really have to love what you do . geat job good pay good hrs .
Worst company to work at
People rarely cared about their job always texting smoking and doing pranks on the interns and horse-playing in the field management poorly judges people without knowing how they really work overall a bad company to work at.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything about the company
Buenos beneficios, buen ambiente salario bueno y buen reconocimiento a tu desempeño
Tengo 28 años trabajando en n el campo de perforación y nunca me avisan tratado tan bien como está compañía y el que reconozcan mi trabajo me dan más ánimos de seguir.
Pros
Buen seguro médico bluecross
Cons
No veo contras todo muy bien.
HSE Manager expects employees to work without any form of compensation and I strongly feel he does not listen and any decisions he makes is no benefit
All other management groups were excellent especially HR and Production but the HSE Management group was not one I would work for again. They are tunnel vision and if you give them an idea, they announce it comes from either the Asst. HSE or HSE Manager. In addition, they would never provide any incentives to their employees when they made us work weekends, holidays and even our days off. Self centered and if it does not benefit them two, it did not benefit no one. Never again, would I ever work for them but for Lewis Energy Group, great place to work.
No trust and not efficient
Lack of trust due to power struggles within the organization. Everyone trying to impress the owner but owner listens to the senior staff only. Thats where the manipulation occurs and new staff suffer or get thrown under the bus.
Professional environment with a family background
Enjoyed working with Lewis employees, family oriented and great personnel experience. Loved the location and environment. Beautiful scenery and constantly meeting new people.
Pros
Good location and good incone
Cons
Far from home
Very good company
It's A very good company with many benefits and good pay very good people new equipment new rigs allot of work opportunities many hours a good work environment
positive experience
working for this company prepared me better for future experiences in similar fields. I learned a lot specifically regarding team work. Although I liked working for the company, there was a lot of nepotism within this company.
lewis energy
like working at lewis energy group with my friends and my supervisors to support my family pay all my bills go out to eat enjoy my days off with my family
Pros
indeed
Ok work
Good company to start to work with in the oil field if allowed but not very promising to be there for a career. One can become someone if they work hard for it there and good benefits and family oriented
Pros
Free food and transportation
Good place to work, limited opportunities to advance your career outside the field positions. In General the culture is still like a mom and pop shop, with a limited process integration.
Pros
laid back culture
Cons
Lack of experienced and visionary executives.
Good place to work for Corporate Security
Working at Lewis gave me an opportunity to meet and interact with hard-working dedicated, positive employees in the oil & gas industry. The workplace culture was a fast and competitive and sometimes dangerous scenario. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with other corporate security personnel in Texas and Mexico.
Pros
Great food at the cafeteria
Cons
Long hours at times in hostile enviorments
great place of work
good place to work at where you get to know a lot of people and they teach you on the other thing you need to know and what to teach the eos on location
good starter company
Great company to start a career. You are able to learn all or most of everything you want. Need to play it smart. Then apply to other companies that are definitely better.
Pros
company is not that far
Cons
no comment.
Never consider this a job as a career
Heck, never consider oil & gas a career. Get in with the mentality of working a couple years , pay off your debts and/ or save as much money as possible, leave and never look back. There have been massive layoffs every two years
Pros
Going home every day
Cons
Management, no job security
Good place to start but no chance to advance and no job security
Good place to start but no chance to advance and no job security. Company has alot of lay off very often. Management is very unprofessional and lacking alot of leadership.
Pros
Go home every day
Cons
no job security, poor management, no leadership
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lewis Energy Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
1.5
InHerSight Score
1.5Personal Development
1.3Career Opportunities
1.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight