Lewis Energy Group

Lewis Energy Group Employee Reviews

It was very enticing to work this close to home. I was driving anywhere from 450 to 600 miles every two weeks to get to work. I enjoyed the work environment. The supervisors from other rigs were always calling me to fill in on all the other rigs.
Pros
Close to home. Laid back atmosphere.
Cons
No advancement
the company has many recognizable awards and incentives for every employee who goes beyond their job duties. always giving employees safety meetings and update with all new laws and regulations pertaining to striving a having a clean driving record.
Pros
bonus and incentives with accomplishment recognition
Cons
driving each day to and from work using your own vehicle
Great place to learn. The tasks at hand gave me enough responsibilities to stayed focus and motivated to help the company grow trough adjusting processes. Managment was always there for everything I needed.
Pros
Opportunity to learn
Cons
Good place to work, they have good benefits and opportunity for growth, good management with their employees, flexibility to ask for the day you need.
Overall, I really enjoyed working for this company. However, the funding and support for departments outside of the petroleum engineering areas is lacking.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Good company, bad management. Great way to get a feel for oil and gas companies, but as soon as you get a chance for a better job, take it! Much better paid companies out there.
Pros
Home everyday
Cons
Bad management
Always a learning experience. Have a chance to learn and keep learning and expanding your knowledge on the oil field industry. Also have the opportunity to move to other departments to expand your knowledge
Working long hours and making sure that safety is the number one thing that the company wants all employee needs to follow. The work is non stop and the people is good to work with and they always are there to help you.
Was a great place to work but advancement opportunities were very limited. Company growth was great when I started but started to decline at the end. The well services part of the company has since been terminated.
My time in lewis was very fun and productive got to know very helpful people and learned alot od diffrents skills. Also the company was very understanding with the hours.
Everybody willing to teach and show you about the job being done. Good environment to learn and improve your knowledge. Ability to learn on the job. Flexible on transportation to and from work.
Pros
Good hours to put in including overtime
Cons
Employment depends on gas prices
I am a friendly, loyal and dedicated individual who has the ambition to succeed in any given environment. I get along well with others, while also working efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to my employer. Everyday learning is essential and is always up to a challenge, whatever the situation may be.
Great pay and benefits Family is important Job security could be better Changed management to often Loyalty has declined over the recent years Crew Logging was a plus
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Changed management to often
Great company, but due to the oilfield's industry ups and downs and poor management the job security is pretty bad. Nonetheless, i was very glad with all the people I had a chance to work with at LEG. Would definitely go back.
Overall my experience was good, more than anything because of my other co-workers. Company let go of more than 70% of their employess in one day. The company is closing.
its a good place to work at and they treat and take good care of u they lesten and make sure you have everything to do your job and do it safely they are good people
The one thing I will miss is the quality colleagues that I had. Everyone there is friendly and capable. At the time of this writing, they are involved in a digital transformation that is changing processes as well as the culture for the better.
Great company to work for but not stable , work is up and down and constantly laying off good employees . But other than that , co workers and work environment is good .
Long hours good pay not much real home time. fairly easy but dangerous 95% of the time you work alone with no personal protection. Other than that I would say it's was a decent job.
A great company to work for. Good benefits. Management team engages well. Relaxed work environment, but fast paced. Team members will be stretched beyond their typical job scope at times, which creates greater opportunity for learning and advancement.
fast paste work enviorment no need to go to the gym here. this job it aint for anyone. you really have to love what you do . geat job good pay good hrs .
  1. Employee Reviews