Lewis Energy Group

Lewis Energy Group Culture reviews

People
The one thing I will miss is the quality colleagues that I had. Everyone there is friendly and capable. At the time of this writing, they are involved in a digital transformation that is changing processes as well as the culture for the better.
Professional environment with a family background
Enjoyed working with Lewis employees, family oriented and great personnel experience. Loved the location and environment. Beautiful scenery and constantly meeting new people.
Pros
Good location and good incone
Cons
Far from home
Good place to work, limited opportunities to advance your career outside the field positions. In General the culture is still like a mom and pop shop, with a limited process integration.
Pros
laid back culture
Cons
Lack of experienced and visionary executives.
Good place to work for Corporate Security
Working at Lewis gave me an opportunity to meet and interact with hard-working dedicated, positive employees in the oil & gas industry. The workplace culture was a fast and competitive and sometimes dangerous scenario. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with other corporate security personnel in Texas and Mexico.
Pros
Great food at the cafeteria
Cons
Long hours at times in hostile enviorments
great place of work
good place to work at where you get to know a lot of people and they teach you on the other thing you need to know and what to teach the eos on location
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Good place to work. work culture was productive. Hardest part was the weather at times. Enjoyed the management for all the follow through and consistency with safety training.
Pros
Pay scale
Cons
Heat
Good work and industry experience
Lewis Energy Group is a good place to work for industry growth experience. They provided good benefits in an educational environment that included you. The mentality was that you always had something to learn everyday.
Pros
Great work experience and benefits
Cons
Competitive, changing environment
productive
Lewis Energy was a safe, productive work place, great management and a typical day at was was always positive.I learned and was trained to work on all equipment frac pumps, blenders, hydration. great environment.
Pros
yes free lunches
Cons
Healthcare, short breaks
good place to work
Great place a lot of good people in the crews and its a plus you get to go home every day after your shift. Only bad part is management but you can probably deal with it good pay for what we do.
Pros
cater everyday go home after every shift
Cons
management
Nice people, poor management, not enough opportunities for advancement.
Family oriented

people are great

lots of drama, cut-throat

need better harassment policies
Nice work
Excellent place to work. Management is very knowledgable and human relations is very responsive to employee needs. Overall, a very nice working environment.
Job advancement was very limited compared to workload.
I felt overworked as I applied for a certain position and they expected me to do additional work for different positions. I felt it was a bit unfair as far as my compensation. It was a good workplace culture though. The hardest part of my job was driving to and from the job site as it was out of where I currently reside.
Extremely Deficient Management
The big bosses do not know what are doing the medium or small bosses

There are a lot of bosses with no experience doing nothing billing a lot of hours "leading" the crew
Pros
Cons
Prepotent managers acting as owners
Great benefits, great people, job stability is questionable.
Overall great place to work. Job security is somewhat questionable due to market prices. Great people, great benefits.
Good Opportunity
Enjoyable place to work with a family friendly environment. Learned a lot about oil field management and mentality. A lot of internal politics and push back. Overall the work environment and opportunity was enjoyable and would work there again.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Job security
Productive work place.
Great place to work. Everyday operations went very smooth. I would refer this company anytime. Enjoyed my work with this company.
Working in the oil fields is hard work however, I had the opportunity to learn the importance of oil.
A typical day and everyday at any moment is safety comes first. It's very important to communicate and work as team. Management were very good at keeping us inform of any changes. Co-workers were awesome to work with. We would motivate each other. The hardest part of the job was working in the mud. The most enjoyable part of the job, having barbecues at the site.
Pros
Free Holiday's dinner or lunch.
Cons
Missing families special occasions or holidays.
Great Place to Work
Enjoyed my time there. Excellent staff all around. Will miss everyone.
Pros
plenty of work
Great Company to work for
I enjoy working here and it is a great company. They are a growing company and still need a little bit of work, other than that the benefits of working here are great. It is a very family oriented work place, very understanding management. They do everything possible to keep employees safe and happy in the work place.
Terrible company to work for!
Aside from all the nepotism, most of the upper management personnel are not qualified for their positions. Within two weeks into the job, it's obvious that these "So call managers" in the senior management positions only have their job because their Anglos. These individuals are extremely racial, making comments that the company is English speaking only! ... Really? Working in South Texas? Now that's pure ignorance! Another thing, the corporate politics are horrible! It's so bad that you have to constantly be careful (like walking on eggshells), because many of them are trying to climb the corporate ladder, and they really don't care who they step on. To make a better point, it's the worst company I have ever worked for, and I can see why they have such a huge turn over rate (Approximately 400 to 500 employees quit or get fired per month). Furthermore, what they promise during interviews are a bunch of lies! They just try to reel people in with a bunch of bologna, then they conveniently forget. Terrible company, no wonder they have to keep having job fairs ... Big red flag there!!!
Pros
Cons
Low pay, Horrible working environment, Lots of back stabbing within the company. Can't really trust anyone.