Lewy Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Environment like family! Wonderful patients
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 30, 2018
Typical tx load 70 patients per week
Hands on management
Inconsistent goals given to employees
Poor communication throughout company
Work at least 2 evenings till 7 and a weekend
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Management not always clear
Great Job
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 1, 2018
I was a physical therapy technician here before I went to PT school. I learned about therapeutic exercises here. Management was for the most part good with scheduling. The people up top definitely cared.
A great job to gain knowledge and experience.
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Denham Springs, LAJuly 26, 2017
A typical day involves knowing how to properly balance time between helping the therapists with their patients and maintaining clinic upkeep. The most enjoyable part of the job is witnessing a patient make progress in decreasing pain, increasing mobility, and/or increasing range of motion.
Pros
help from therapists, increased education
Cons
overworked
Daily Marketing Activities
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 11, 2015
Marketing Director included visiting with local physicians in Baton Rouge area to gain referrals to our clinic. Had gas card and credit card for all expenses.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Increased pressure if referrals were down
Great environment with friendly staff
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 22, 2015
Always had a great time working there. Patients often said it was the part of their day they looked forward to because if gave them pain relief
Very productive working environment
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 6, 2013
This is a high volume physical therapy clinic. They are very energetic and straight to the point. The job entails someone who is always on their P's and Q's. The only problem I had with this job was that they close too late and I had to drive an hour to and from work everyday, other than that I would have been there for years to come. It was very fast pace and I learn how to work on multiple things at once. The hardest thing was remembering everything that I had to do. But it was a challenge that I over came.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lewy Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3