Lexington Clinic Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Very laid back and willing to educate.
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 4, 2018
Everyone was very nice and willing to help during extern. They did not make me do anything I was not comfortable with or ready for. Allowed me to work in lab for a week to gain experience.
Great place to work in the 90's!!!!
Radiology Technologists/ MRI Technologists (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 10, 2018
Felt appreciated and part of the A team of others who were in healthcare for the same reasons as me.
Worked there while in College , then did clinicals with them and was hired in as a student technologists.
Once graduated from College I was given a permanent FT Radiology Tech position. Great working atmosphere in those days which help play a positive role in my career today.
Pros
great work atmosphere, team players and knowledgeable helpful dept. Radiologists
Great work environment with good pay and benefits
IT HELP DESK ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 4, 2018
Great place to work. Upper management is very fair and responsive and there is plenty of opportunity for growth. Paid time off increases every year you are there.
Great bunch to work with!
Lab Tech - Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  LabJanuary 2, 2018
I would recommend this place to anyone for work or medical.
I worked with 4 doctors performing all their requested lab work, processed specimens and packed them for shipment to main lab.
Great Job, Poor Management
Orthopedic Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 13, 2017
Fast paced work, minimal pay, management always tried to micromanage each practice which placed a wedge between you and your given provider at times. Very political office settings which required you to suck up to mgmt. if you wanted any chance at promotion. Great doctors to work for.
Pros
Non management staff was great
Cons
pay, management
Good place to work if you get "good" people to work with.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 2, 2017
The workload was good; the doctors were great to work with, the patients were friendly, and the scrubs were cute and comfortable. Management wasn't there to witness firsthand what was happening and would automatically believe whatever the permanent employees would tell her. Some of the permanent employees were cliquish and couldn't be trusted. You would do most of the work and they would tell management that you weren't working. Some women make it difficult to work with them; but there are those who make it all worthwhile.
Pros
comfortable and cute work clothes, you get to meet new people, good hours
Cons
temps don't get treated fair
Productive and exciting workplace
Building Superintendant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 13, 2017
It was a good job. Start the day, get laid out on the days duties then start your day. Learned all lot of things about the medical field and the special requirements of building maintenance in the medical field.
Pros
good benefits
productive and fun workplace
Admitting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 7, 2017
Organized, filing paper charts, working with wonderful employees, workplace culture laid back, management is excellent and caring. typical day there is busy and fast pace
a pretty good place to work
Referral Liaison (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 14, 2017
Overall Lexington Clinic was an excellent place to work. Every place of employment has its pros and cons, but Lexington Clinic was a great place to work.
lexington clinic
Radiologist Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 2, 2017
I answet the phones all day and schedule appointment and fax over orders. I like the job its was ok but there was no room for growth in the company. My supervisor was nice and I like that she did know how to do my job so she underestood what I was talking about if I had any problems
Gret People
VEHICLE OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 30, 2017
The best thing about the Clinic is the people. Some of the best I've worked with. The pay is not great but benefits are good. I was laid off from the IT dept. due to budget cuts but went back as a vehicle operator. Hoping to eventually get back into IT.
Great Company
Data Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY 40504April 21, 2017
Great Company and great boss. I'm glad I chose to work there. They have a great culture and always keep their promises. I always received positive feedback from management,
Good Potential
Practice Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 13, 2017
Providers were professional and supportive. Administration lacked empathy and failed to place management team and providers on a equal field.
Lexington Clinic released over 110 employees and managers beginning in August 2016 and still continues to re-organize.
Pros
Resources, providers
Good learning Experience
Externship site (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY 40504January 30, 2017
I did my clinical there and this company was wonderful. I learned a lot and go the chance to put my clinical knowledge to the test. The staff that I worked with welcomed me with open arms.
Surgeons are very nice
RN (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 13, 2017
Facility is nice and clean. They do offer a 400 educational incentive to use for educational CEUs, and licensure payment. They also offer a 1500 incentive for college or school reimbursment.
Great Place to Work
Externship (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 26, 2016
Lexington Clinic is a great working environment. Great staff and helpful leadership. If I didn't feel comfortable with a procedure, they helped me. I simply loved working in this environment.
Pros
Lunches most days
Cons
Great group to work with.
Certified Radiation Therapist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 21, 2016
Pleasant work environment, Great Team to work with. Management always eager to help and resolves issue in a timely manner. Everyone very caring and compassionate.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 7, 2016
Love providing services to the patients.
Great customer service to patients and employees.
Great co-workers, work as a team.
great place of employment
PRN (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 20, 2016
Great Management, good opportunity for advancement, training, skilled workers, professional, hospital setting, learned new things on a daily basis
Pros
worked with good professional skills doctors
Cons
drive from home
Lexington Clinic
CMA (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 29, 2016
Lexington Clinic was my home away from home for 4 years. The only reason I left was because I continued my education to become an RN. Now that I am an RN, I want to work in a hospital setting where my new skill set will be the most beneficial.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Health insurance is not the best