Lexington Country Place Employee Reviews

Terrible managment
Director of Nurses (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 5, 2018
I have never worked in such a cut throat place. Administrator is all out for herself...nasty nasty people..taught me one valuable lesson..More to life than money!!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everythung
Nothing positive to say
State Registered Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 23, 2018
This place is a good place if just starting out in your career. However the breaks are short and a lot of drama. Too many patients for CNA assignments
Pros
you get a check
Cons
the check is small
Count your hours once you walk through the door
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 29, 2018
They’ll try and spin the story that they don’t believe in working cnas more than 8-12hrs total lie unless it’s on your paycheck of course. Constantly offering bonuses and never have people scheduled to work after you so they expect you to stay over night with the bribe of a bonus and then don’t put it on your paycheck as well as any over time you do. Do PRN and if you want to make an extra couple $’s but they will absolutely try and shave days off your paycheck and have you working 16hrs plus with no pay for it. DONT WORK HERE! I feel for the families of the residents because they’re money isn’t going toward help for their loved ones, it is definitely not going to the CNA‘s for nurses so it’s going toward administration The residents and their families are really great don’t send your love one here for this simple fact. They have no management whatsoever it is the most disorganized place I have ever worked I was interviewed by someone that does not even work for five star communities. I wish someone would come inspect five star communities and where The residents families money is all going to because it’s not to help their loved ones thank goodness the CNA‘s and nurses are kind people and truly care because administration cares about nothing else but their pockets, enough to try and take just a couple days from everybody’s paycheck we are CNA‘s and nurses that is disgusting. This type of job takes a special type of person and in addition then to have your paycheck cut short is even more disgusting by your superior and there’s nothing that you can do about it because HR  more... will not answer the phone or make it better. In addition when I questioned my paycheck I got a spew of different lies. The lady that does the paychecks has lied about so many different things it’s unbelievable the whole place is a disaster.
The salary I have put is a reflection of the hours I work and what I get on my paycheck but not what LCP ‘says’ they will pay you. It changes monthly but around $10.00 and no overtime will even be included it’s horrible to receive a paycheck after working like crazy and staying an extra 12 plus hours to have none of this reflected on your check. Upper management and administration have that in their pocket it’s great seeing them waltz around the place in their new outfits the nursing staff essentially paid for. Disgusting.
Pros
nice residents and their families are kind
Cons
Administration and management
There are better places I'm sure.
SRNA (Former Employee) –  SnfApril 22, 2018
Not very good at getting worthy employees to train new employees . They act like they don't want to be bothered. Scheduler doesn't seem to know what he's doing. There is also favoritism and unnecessary attitudes.
Pros
Cons
Too physically and emotionally stressing. Not adequately staffed. Dont care about the caregivers.
Stressful
State Registered Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 5, 2018
Management was terrible and there was a lot of catty attitude there. The work was physically and emotionally draining and there was no positive feedback only criticism.
short stuff, scheduling conflinct
SRNA (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 21, 2018
often work short stuff, they offer bonuses then do not give them to you, to many people in the scheduling process, PRN staff is not appreciated. they give nurses gift but the SRNA get nothing.
Liked working there, regret leaving. Wish I could go back
Environment (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 18, 2018
Clock in at 7:00. Go to environment room, see were you are to work, get cleaning cart ready. Than go to unit and start cleaning rooms. Empty trash, clean bathrooms, dust, sweep and mop.
Good but eh
State Registered Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 11, 2017
Enjoy working here although many ppl have had a hard time getting bonus that was told to them that they would get. Short staffed at times but who isn't in nursing homes. I loved it here but wish they would pay their people better wages and give said bonus when they said they would so the person doesn't do without or theienkids don't do without.
Pros
Sometimes offers bonus
Cons
Jips ya of ur bonus
RN PRN (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 24, 2017
Great place to work. Great atmosphere. Clean building. Positive attitudes. Helpful and good team work to provide patient care. Happy to be apart of a 5 star facility.
Pros
friendly environment, teamwork
Workplace culture
Occupational Therapy Student (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 11, 2017
The staff at LCP is great. A great place to work, each staff member truly cares about the residents. Overall, I would definitely recommend working there.
Productive workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 4, 2017
I worked as a certified nursing assistant at this facility for three years. The work environment was really pleasant most of the time. The management were really sweet.
Pros
Nice work environment, Good team work, Good management
Cons
Poor Staffing at times
Enjoyed working here
manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 27, 2017
Amazing residents, overall nice staff. Good pay and benefits. Just needed more help but i guess that is anywhere you go. Management is fairly helpful and i never had provlems getting paid or gettting my bonus.
Skilled care
Staff / Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 31, 2015
I enjoyed working @ LCP. The floor I mainly worked on was the skilled unit. I worked with physical therapists who were very good. I gave medications @ performed treatments.
Pros
I enjoyed working out of state.
Cons
Usual cons
Great company to work for with excellent support from upper management to ensure optimal work performance.
Weekend Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 28, 2015
Typical work day was 16 hour shifts for the weekend as nursing supervisor. I was responsible for ensuring the entire plant ran smoothly during the weekend. My co-workers were very dedicated to the job with outstanding care for this geriatric population. Although the hours were very long, it was very rewarding.
Part of CNA Course
Mason Headly Road (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 2, 2013
I worked here as part of my CNA Course. I enjoyed working here.