Lexington Health Network Employee Reviews

Fun workplace and healthy environment
Customer Service Associate/CNA (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILNovember 8, 2018
Lexington Health care taught me a more diverse aspect of the healthcare profession. I truly enjoyed myself the duration of my employment there. The staff was kind and the patients were phenomenal.
November 13, 2018

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexington Health Network!

Not Satisfied
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 29, 2018
N/A prefer not to comment I do not want to be involved in gossip. I did enjoy my job and the interactions with patients and families,being in the facilities was most rewarding.
November 8, 2018

Schedules / and pay
Customer Service Representative front desk (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 21, 2018
Hours were 4 hours per day, 4 days per week $10.25 an hour no extended hours. Part-time position. Extra hours only to cover some ones time off happened rarely. The only good thing about this job is you are able to shift swap with another employee if it was possible. The administration to this place was very poor never a permanent administrator. At some point there was no administrator for about three weeks straight.
Pros
Well respect. Easy job, very nice residents.
Cons
Management, hours, pay.
October 29, 2018

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700. We look forward to hearing from you.

the most enjoyable part of the job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILOctober 13, 2018
The most enjoyable part of working at Lexington is that we all work as a team and help each other with their work and always make our selves available for help and try to help in problem solving issues.
October 29, 2018

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

A plasant place to work with great people collaborating, and working as a team most of the time.
Dietary Aide/Server (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILOctober 11, 2018
A typical day at work for me was to first bring up and make the coffee and drinks cart and bring it up to every floor. Then, I brought the dishes up and put away with trays to start the night. Which was a good thing as well because processing that can take awhile sometimes through the state. I learned how to handle food better, work with people, and do things quickly as a team member there before. Management was wonderful with the Human Resources Department(HR) because they were nice, honest with you, talked to you when something was wrong with company and got documents and paper work done in a timely fashion too. The hardest part of the job was to do all the dishes by the end of the night and lift things in organizing on the carts. The enjoyable part of the job is serving resident's food in buffet style and doing the drink carts I liked. Work place culture is a great one with people, food, and dishes in a great dish washer by the end of the night.
Pros
Free Food to Kitchen Staff.
Cons
Did not get paid for doing Relias online Training at all.
Hourly pay
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILOctober 7, 2018
Paid well. Benefits were okay. Nurses and aides worked well together. Haven't worked there in a few years so I am not sure if management or employees now.

Fast paced
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILSeptember 11, 2018
I liked this job because i was always communicating and meeting new people. Many times all the elderly people want is just someone to talk to and we were there for them.
Okay place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCSeptember 7, 2018
Sometimes it’s hard to pick up other people’s slack if we had call outs. Each floor was a new experience. I always picked up shifts on different floors to broaden my education.
poor management good company
Certified Nursing Assitant Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 7, 2018
poor management good company I enjoyed working there not much room for advancement the most enjoyable part is your always busy and wont be left with anything to do
September 27, 2018

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to leave us a review!

Loved working with the elderly!!
Activity Aid (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILAugust 31, 2018
I loved working with the elderly. They made my job so fun and loved seeing their smiles and that made my job so rewarding. What I didn’t like about working at Lexington is that at times I would feel discriminated because I wasn’t a certain race. Everyone had their clicks and if you weren’t in one you would have no support whatsoever.
Pros
Was off weekends.
Cons
No breaks. Had to work holidays sometimes
September 27, 2018

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

The Managers and Administrator were great!
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILAugust 8, 2018
This was a great team to work with. The Managers and Administrators got along very well. My department was like a family and there was rarely an issue with getting the job done and having a good day.
Great job
Registered Nurse, Geriatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJuly 30, 2018
typical day is to smile at the patient, and get them up for breakfast. I have learned that helping people can improve their lives. The hardest part of the job is seeing a patient in the state where they are helpless. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping these patients.
August 8, 2018

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Would be better if....
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJuly 11, 2018
Their current administrator has favorites and shows it.
My hours were reduced from part time to casual (which was not worth my drive) after the head of my department was forced to quit.
Would be a great place to work if something were done about him.
Love to see the residents
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILJuly 11, 2018
I work afternoon shift which I love.i love elderly people talking to them making sure they had their medicine.working with people at a fast pace environment.
Pros
Assistanting the elderly
Cons
Working 5 hours a day
Face paced and relaxing
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILJuly 1, 2018
I love working with elderly people. I love seeing them every day and feeding them. making there meal and surving them was a good feeling. I loved it and I loved the staff I worked with
August 8, 2018

Registered Nurse, Geriatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJune 25, 2018
This is an institution or part of an institution that meets criteria for accreditation established by the sections of the Social Security Act that determine the basis for Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement for skilled nursing care. Skilled nursing care includes rehabilitation and various medical and nursing procedures.
July 3, 2018

Good coworkers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILJune 21, 2018
When I was employed here, the team work was excellent. The hours were flexible and good for school students. There is really not much room for advancement.
Great coworkers
Certified Nurse Assistant/Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJune 4, 2018
Lexington is a decent place to work for. The patients and family members are what drives me to a better care taker and what motivates me to continue with furthering my education.
June 19, 2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Though your comments are very positive it seems like the star rating provided reflect poor performance. Hopefully your experience working for us has been positive, more in line with 5 stars. We appreciate you being a part of the Lexington team!

Needs improvement
Certified Nursing Asst (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILJune 4, 2018
Management could do a better job and push agendas more. Nurses should stop buring their noses in computer and get their hands into helping nursing assitants more. Rethink the "watch" protocols.
This is one of the best nursing setting that I have ever worked for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILMay 25, 2018
I like working there, like any job their all pros and cons. We are a five star facility and have been rewarded for our services that are rendered to all our clients. It’s a good place to work for!!
Pros
Nice pay for the work being done
May 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We like to hear that you enjoy being an employee of Lexington Health Network. We appreciate you being such a committed member of our team. Have a wonderful week!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lexington Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.