Lexington Health Network Employee Reviews

Hourly pay
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILOctober 7, 2018
Paid well. Benefits were okay. Nurses and aides worked well together. Haven't worked there in a few years so I am not sure if management or employees now.
poor management good company
Certified Nursing Assitant Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 7, 2018
poor management good company I enjoyed working there not much room for advancement the most enjoyable part is your always busy and wont be left with anything to do
September 27, 2018

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to leave us a review!

Loved working with the elderly!!
Activity Aid (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILAugust 31, 2018
I loved working with the elderly. They made my job so fun and loved seeing their smiles and that made my job so rewarding. What I didn’t like about working at Lexington is that at times I would feel discriminated because I wasn’t a certain race. Everyone had their clicks and if you weren’t in one you would have no support whatsoever.
Pros
Was off weekends.
Cons
No breaks. Had to work holidays sometimes
September 27, 2018

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

Great job
Registered Nurse, Geriatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJuly 30, 2018
typical day is to smile at the patient, and get them up for breakfast. I have learned that helping people can improve their lives. The hardest part of the job is seeing a patient in the state where they are helpless. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping these patients.
August 8, 2018

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Face paced and relaxing
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILJuly 1, 2018
I love working with elderly people. I love seeing them every day and feeding them. making there meal and surving them was a good feeling. I loved it and I loved the staff I worked with
August 8, 2018

Registered Nurse, Geriatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJune 25, 2018
This is an institution or part of an institution that meets criteria for accreditation established by the sections of the Social Security Act that determine the basis for Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement for skilled nursing care. Skilled nursing care includes rehabilitation and various medical and nursing procedures.
July 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexington Health Network!

Great coworkers
Certified Nurse Assistant/Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJune 4, 2018
Lexington is a decent place to work for. The patients and family members are what drives me to a better care taker and what motivates me to continue with furthering my education.
June 19, 2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Though your comments are very positive it seems like the star rating provided reflect poor performance. Hopefully your experience working for us has been positive, more in line with 5 stars. We appreciate you being a part of the Lexington team!

This is one of the best nursing setting that I have ever worked for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILMay 25, 2018
I like working there, like any job their all pros and cons. We are a five star facility and have been rewarded for our services that are rendered to all our clients. It’s a good place to work for!!
Pros
Nice pay for the work being done
May 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We like to hear that you enjoy being an employee of Lexington Health Network. We appreciate you being such a committed member of our team. Have a wonderful week!

Will refer to a friend
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILMay 4, 2018
Lexington is a great place to work as a CNA... it doesn't provide upward mobility and they are not likely to give raises. But overall clean and a great place to work
Pros
Patients, Cleanliness, Staff
Cons
No Raises, constantly short on staff
May 9, 2018

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Lexington Orland Park
PM NURSE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Lexington Health Network, Orland Park,ILMarch 17, 2018
Good place to work, nice people. Co workers are friendly and always ready to give you a helping hand. Management approachable and do address concerns in a timely manner.
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Benefits are too costly
March 20, 2018

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about our work environment. We hope you have a great day!

Good Experience
Activity Aide (Former Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILMarch 13, 2018
Lexington was a friendly place, good work ethic and full of laughter. We kept our residents happy and as entertained as possible. We strive to provide great customer service.
March 15, 2018

Poor management. Poor leaders
All areas (Former Employee) –  SchaumburgMarch 11, 2018
Used to be great company to work for. Gone down in the last 5 years. Poor management. Non existent increases. Upper management does care about employees. Hr director is horrible. Doesn't return communication. Poor employees are given preferential treatment.
Pros
Good PTO program
Cons
Long days, not paid for all hours worked.
March 14, 2018

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Lexington Health Network. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (630) 458-4700.

Stressful
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILFebruary 10, 2018
As an experienced cna I wouldn't recommend working at Lexington health and rehab to anyone. The management doesn't listen when problems are brought up. People are always calling off so you regularly work short staffed. The supervisor is more concerned about following the rules than making sure we can all get our job done effectively.
Pros
Sign on bonus
Cons
Sign on bonus isn't received in full until 12 months after start
February 14, 2018

Hi, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this a better work experience for others. Best Wishes.

Housekeeping
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILJanuary 23, 2018
The duties of housekeeping can vary from job to job. Most often it includes cleaning, sweeping, and vacuuming of floors. They will have to make beds, clean bathrooms, clean and empty trash, wash dishes, laundry, windows, dusting, and other household needs.
Pros
cool people
Cons
uncool people
January 29, 2018

Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Thank you for leaving feedback. Please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 so we may identify ways to improve your experience.

Learning opportunity
Assistant Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2018
Nice place to start and learn especially when changing career paths. Did offer educational classes. Family owned is very attractive. The right size company.
January 18, 2018

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

I like working at Lexington is fun we have team work . Is very clean. We all get the same training and opportunities .We all care about our patients
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILJanuary 5, 2018
A typical day at Lexington is normal I start at 7:00 am . I help patients get ready for breakfast when I finish I usually offer my help to my coworkers . We all follow our assigments . The most enjoyable part of my job is the feeling of helping my patients the smiles that I recive after i help them make me so happy.Lexington have diverse culture and we get along just fine.
January 9, 2018

Easy to ask permission if you needed to go home early very flexible with hours
Assistant Activity Director (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILDecember 28, 2017
Very flexible with work ours as ling as you complete your work load and very nice pleasing and very clean facilities with good working team with all the department
Pros
Good work relationship with peers
Cons
Too many bosses
January 7, 2018

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Fun, learning environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2017
8 hour shifts
Depending on your shift your work day differs
Where I first learned what working in healthcare means.
Management present and always there to answer questions.
Enjoyed going to work.
November 27, 2017

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience working for us!

good experience
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILNovember 6, 2017
good experience working there, you go through up and down at work just like any other job.
good place to learn and understand job culture, management and life
November 10, 2017

Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Here at Lexington Health Network, we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager (630) 458-4700 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

Poor experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 26, 2017
My Experience at Lexington of Lombard has been nothing but disappointing The workers there are beyond fake and phony. It's litteraly like an high school. I truly believe that lex Lombard could be a great place if they remove the clicks from there staff. The crazy part about it the clicks are formed in the management smh. I wouldn't Recommend no one to work there.
November 7, 2017

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience working for us. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us at (630) 458-4700 so we can assist you further.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lexington Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about