Lexington Law Firm Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not a job I would reccomend
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 11, 2018
Not a good place to work at all no matter where you go in the company there WILL always be drama. It's like school all over again. Management does not listen to anything that anyone says they think that you are just attacking them and get very sensitive when you go to someone higher because they won't do their job. Place pays decent money but not wroth what you go through while working there. I don't know anyone who doesn't have drama while working here. people are fowl mouthed and you basically get paid to sit down all day and get cussed at by clients and deal with drama not really worth $14 in the end.
Pros
salary
Cons
drama
My favorite Job ever
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 8, 2018
I miss this Job because out of the 500 ppl that worked all 500 people were courteous and helpful...this job is a great stepping stone to other careers...great team leads and management...no drama...no favoritism
Pros
Pay...environment..promoting within
A worthwhile job experience
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJune 30, 2018
Working here has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. This company deserves so much recognition. Focusing on the well being of the employees and clients is definitely the main goal.
Pros
Great employee recognition
Cons
Honestly cant think of one.
Great place with inspiring and amazing people.
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2018
Working at Lexington is always great. It makes me feel good to come to work. I've learned how to connect with so many clients and became a exceptional speaker with helping clients. The management is great, they help when I need it and I know I can always depend on them for guidance. The workplace is great I work surrounded by experienced paralegals so I learn more everyday. The hardest part of the job is trying to get the point across to the client because sometimes there so upset its hard for them to listen so you have to put yourself in there shoes to fully understand and connect and resolve the problem. The most enjoyable part of the job is simply helping people and making there day for them !
Pros
Great Teamates, Helping clients
Cons
No cons
Productive coaching
Lexington Law Firm Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 4, 2018
A typical workday includes answering back to back inbound calls and provide customer service for the clients as paralegals as we discuss and review clients credit.
hardest part of the job is trying to provide knowledge to impatient clients who are upset about things that are not understandable to them at the moment.
Great company to work for if you love call center work...
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 1, 2018
This firm is a call center. The atmosphere is diverse which I loved. The company has many incentives and benefits. If you enjoy call center work then this is a great company to work for. The agents are described as paralegals but they have no legal backgrounds. Clients are signed up through a separate division outside of the firm and are paid straight commission. So they do not care how they get the sale which results in angry, misinformed clients who call all day long to cancel their cases. Many employees are younger people and the firm just like any call center has a high turn over rate. They do seem to care about their employees and take care of you like family. Which is rare in a law firm environment. If you like call center work then this is a great job.
Pros
many incentives, good benefits
Cons
Not a great job for a license paralegal. You will not do paralegal work.
Love how much room to move up in a company
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 24, 2018
I was promoted with a raise in 3 months, so much room for improvement, personally the only thing I do not like is being on the phones all day long. Some days are better then others
Leaving Lexington is like leaving a cult, it hurt.
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 22, 2018
The branch I was working in was 100 percent commission based fast paced sales. My first day on the floor was like the opening scene of the hit block buster movie the wolf of wall street, and I quote "I was hooked in seconds". There is an unexplained, powerfully positive aura or energy of some kind that dominated the core of my being the moment i entered the sales floor. This may seem dramatic, as you may be thinking how selling credit repair could be so stimulating. The bottom line is that I absolutely fell in love with sales, and the smell of money in the air being made. Great Career path, and I would recommend it to anyone who feels they would excel in sales.
Pros
Potential for comfortable income, positive mentality, EXTREMELY competitive.
Goodbye and good riddance
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
The picture that was painted for this job was beautiful. Benefits, good pay, paid training and PTO. Trained for 3 weeks to be a paralegal. Was put on the floor to take calls little did I know the wave of horrible people I would be taking calls from. I was cussed out on the daily insulted and even mocked at some point by clients. At one point I was asking one of my leads to take over a call because a client was just giving me an earful and I couldn’t handle it anymore only to be told by a team lead to continue taking the call and to make sure he didnt discontinue services. Basically I didn’t matter. I constantly had one of my coworkers micromanaging me and making me feel so incompetent. Leaving this place was the best choice I ever made. I’ve never had so much anxiety at a work place. If you suffer from anxiety and would like to test your boundaries be my guest and apply :-)
Pros
Vto, Perfect schedule
Cons
No privacy during calls between coworkers
Paralegal
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 15, 2018
Phone based job that had fairly decent wages. Very strict with the amount of time spent on the phones and every little error deducts from the pay. Was a fun work environment due to the many amenities.
Pros
fun work environment, great break room, many opportunities to earn extra cash.
Cons
Office job that requires you to be on the phones 90% of the time.
n/a
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 8, 2018
I really don't have anything to say for this, I am just doing it because it is forcing me to. but I just treat everyday the same so that my work stays consistent
Stellar management above and beyond other companies
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTApril 22, 2018
I loved the inclusiveness within this company, who embraces everyone regardless of age, race, sexual orientation, gender-you name it. I miss the feeling of being part of the Lexington family. The knowledge I received regarding credit will stay with me my entire life. Very welcome environment.
Pros
Management raises the bar on respectability
Cons
Sitting for long periods of time
Paralegal trainer
Paralegal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2018
Trained new employees on the aspects of being a Paralegal, contract interpretation, and federal statutes. Lexington Law will have you read from a script, and do not deviate. Extremely boring and repetitive.
N/a
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2018
Lexington Law is a great place to work if you are looking for an office on the phone job. Typical day at work would be to assist clients with their credit issues.
Advancement
Assistant Team Lead/Trainer/Development Coach (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTMarch 18, 2018
When I first started at the law firm. It was much easier to move up and/or advance. However, recently I have not had any options to do so. I am leaving and working on finding a new position somewhere else because I honestly don't think I will have the opportunity to advance any further than I already have.
Good job but can be very stressful
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  UtahMarch 14, 2018
good benefits, fun place to work with extra perks, can be very very stressful to meet goals within the time given to do so. It was hard to force a good product on people who you knew could not afford it.
lexington law
Supervising Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85029March 11, 2018
It was great in the beginning, but after some time it felt like being in high school again with all the drama and gossip. The TL's (team Leads) were the worse when it came to gossip. most of them stand around and chit chat all day with each other and get annoyed when you ask them a work related question.
Pros
the food truck was good
Cons
managers were paid to stand around and socialize with each other
Great
Customer service (Current Employee) –  360 N. Cutler Drive, North Salt Lake, UT 84054March 8, 2018
I really enjoy working here, everyone tends to be very kind. The team leads help you when you need it. If you want to move up in the company they try and help you. I really love it.
Not the best place to work
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTMarch 7, 2018
I went into this job with an open mind. I am a strong believer in Customer experience. This applies to both the clients, as well as Management.
I felt the training was very poor.
The transition to the floor was great.
Once I was on the floor, after being told this would not be an issue, I spend half my time having to hammer people back into agreements they feel they no longer want.
No my cup of tea.
This is why I am looking for something new.
Pros
The do offer benefits..
Cons
Lack of Coaching. It is a sales job, when they claim it is not.
If answering phones all day is your thing
Inbound Sales Representative and Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 5, 2018
I don't consider myself a closer or a great salesperson, but I have had some days where i've done very well. However those times did not last and every paycheck was unpredictable. I ultimately want to be rewarded for my skills and my helpfulness, not the numbers so it became a job that really wasn't for me.
Pros
The product they sell is something that is important, and another pro is that you get free credit repair along with a plus one.
Cons
You never know what type of leads you are going to get, and some calls are unsellable.