Lexington Plastic Surgeons Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not the best place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2018
Unorganized and has high turnover. When they hire new people, they do not go through proper training which makes everyone's job harder. Overall I do not recommend this job. They fire people left and right. Stressful workplace.
Not what it seems.
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2017
OT - Up to 16 hr shifts, no compensation
Average pay
Owner – No respect for staff. His image and money are clear priorities over quality patient care
Pros
1) You get a paycheck. 2) Stepping stone to something better.
Cons
Poor Benefits, Revolving door of staff, No formal orientation/training program for NPs, PAs or RNs.
Great!
Surgical Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 24, 2016
Great experience with the company, I had really great hours and greta co workers. Love meeting new patients. I enjoyed the atmosphere and managment
Productive work place
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDMay 29, 2015
a typical day at Lexington is filled with meeting new people everyday and some old patients interacting with patients to insure they get all the information they need in reguards to before/after surgery
Great Place to Learn and Grow in this field.
Assisting Surgeon and Or Tech (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2013
Making sure all Instruments and Biologicals are done prior to all cases. keeping up with all new AAMI standards. Managing new staff to implement aseptic techniques. I learned that this is a constant learning process and to always remember that the patient is always the most important person and to always to keep that at the forefront.
Had a wonderful time working at Lexington plastic surgeons
Multimedia Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2012
Working at Lexington plastic surgeons was a good experience I enjoyed the time I was there. Unfortunately it was just not enough job security there other than that I had a wonderful time working for Lexington plastic surgeons.