Lexus of Melbourne Employee Reviews

Extremely low morale due to managers who only care about making money for themselves.
Porter (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 2, 2017
The owner of Lexus of Melbourne is an absolutely despicable person. I was fired because I chose to stand up for myself, rather than allowing him to talk down to me and verbally abuse me in front of several of my coworkers. I attempted to take the situation to HR but was subsequently fired, 10 minutes after asking. If you can handle the owner and service manager micromanaging every aspect of your work day, and being spoken to as if you’re nothing but a way for them to make money, this is the workplace for you!
Pros
Coworkers are all great people, and take care of each other.
Cons
Management and HR only care about themselves and the money, Everyone is expendable.
Lexus of Melbourne
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 5, 2016
It is very fast paced and there is very little time to learn what you need to do the job. BUT, everyone is very helpful. I never once was yelled at or made to feel stupid by upper management or a co-worker. You MUST be able to deal with upset customers and customer who feel their time is the only thing that is important. The pay is not very good for the amount of work that is done. BUT, I LOVED working there even though the pay wasn't great.
Pros
1 hour for lunch, great people to work with
Cons
Rude customers, pay
Great Product/Great Company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Viera, FLJune 2, 2013
A typical work day consisted of treating every customer as a guest in your home. I learned great customer service skills and professionalism. The most enjoyable part was working with other coworkers who wanted to help you and the hardest part was working with rude customers.
Pros
Great Coworkers, Great Product, Great Benefits
Cons
Rude customers from time to time