LGC Hospitality Employee Reviews

Not a corporation that I would advise working for.
Prep Worker (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 23, 2019
A typical day at work is 8-12 or more hours no exact times are specified to the employees you're staying until they decide it is time to pack up and head out. The management is extremely poor, my first manager was fired for stealing money from the employees under his supervision. The worst part of all is that they can call you in to work anywhere they want you to whether it is inside or outside of Indianapolis, there has been many and many occasions where I've been called into work somewhere that is 2-3 hours from where I live.
good place to work
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 20, 2019
i think they can communication a lot better it not good and can be a lot better. when letting you know about jobs and job interview when they change location.
Very nice company
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 20, 2019
Very nice temp company! I feel they should xome out to the sites more to check and make syre the company's are doing there employees right because thats not the case at most sites.
I love this company I've worked there for 4 years great staff when I first started I really hate I didn't get to know the new staff but overall great
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 17, 2019
I set up events for as small as 10 and as large as 3000 people and also served meals one on one and as well as Buffett for all kind of special events.
Temp
Food Runner/Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 15, 2019
This is just a temp agency so I guess its pretty decent. I just wish they were more professional. We aren't aware of available shifts until the day before, there isn't much direction when you get to your location and it can make you uncomfortable.
Discriminate
Server (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 15, 2019
Discriminate. Release information to the public that's not allowed. Violated my privacy. If your not Hispanic, need not to apply. Very unorganized when it comes to staffing.
Pros
Cons
All the above
The jobs are not bad
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 14, 2019
They find work when they can. But when its slow theres know work and you have to find somewhere else to work
.................. ....................
Horrible management with no communication skills.
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 10, 2019
It’s basically an on call job, they text you minutes before they want you to work and they’re managers don’t communicate with you or each other. I was assigned a serving position, but wasn’t given a time I needed to be there or the location, so I texted to ask and was told my shift had been canceled because they accidentally scheduled too many people. The next morning I received a text from one of the other managers saying I was suspended for the rest of the month due to my no show. I explained that the other manager told me my shift was canceled and sent screenshots of the message, and she never replied and kept me suspended. Just find a real job because this place is a joke.
Pros
Free meal on your break
Cons
On call, minimal hours, minimal pay, horrible management, lack of communication
Room Attendant
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Clayton, MOMarch 7, 2019
When I was assigned job, where they needed me I would arrive 15-20 minutes early an wait for the board. Once I get started it was hard to catch up with me I Generally Clean all rooms, vacuum, dust an change linen anything else that guest may have needed I attended to them on all calls an assist.
Amazing Place to Work!
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 25, 2019
Great management and opportunities for growth. This company really cares about its employees! I am an internal employee and work inside the office and I can tell you first hand our employees are our number one priority!
work experience was real laid back
Catering Server (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 21, 2019
over all experience was great learn a lot different technique in Cater greetings Good work environment good team players work was good Got paid weekly
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
not enough work hrs
Lgc
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 21, 2019
Good pay and good place to work and team work give u good hours and u can work when u nees too and u get paid 11 dollars hours and get paid every week get 1 free lunch and get a 30 min break
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
30 min break
Love this place
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 13, 2019
worked for LGC in both KY and IN from August 2008 to now in 2019, and I enjoy being able to choose when to work and how long. u can work 1 day a week or 40hrs a week and there a variety of positions and places to work. very diverse. I learned how to properly serve in a professional environment and a lot of doors were opened in hotel/hospitality field because of my experience and skills obtained at LGC.
permanent temp to hire positions are always available
Pros
variety of work locations as well as a variety of diverse backgrounds
Cons
all hotels dont operate the same, no fault of LGC
Very fast pace environment
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 12, 2019
The jobs they put you on are not long term but they say they are and they make a lot of empty promise to you and never come through with them. Also you be a a job for one day and another job the next day or you only work 2 days a week.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 lunch break
I enjoy working for LGC Hospitality.
food service worker (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, IL 60126February 11, 2019
LGC Hospitality has helped me further my experience in food service and hospitality. I've acquired the skills needed for banquet serving and dietary aide.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Temporary Employment
Different job opportunities and leads to advancement
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 10, 2019
Was pretty fun for a side job or something to fall on for backup and quick cash. Also kept different assisignments and called if any came up. The pay was pretty decent as well.
Very quick paced
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 10, 2019
The schedule was perfect because you have a choice to choose the days you’ll like to work , the supervisor always ensure that we have work and give us a brief description of the jobs before we agree to them
very flexible job
server (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 8, 2019
The schedule here is very flexible, you tell them when you are avilable to work. the dress code is very simple, the people are very easy to get along with.
Productive and fun
Server/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 7, 2019
The people were very friendly and worked with you on everything you needed and made sure you were taken care of. You got to pick which hours you worked and it was a very flexible position
poor managment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 7, 2019
Only communicated by text messages. or an email maybe a couple days later. very big lack of communication. They send you to places like Seattle U and you show up only to be sent home with no pay.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
management and last minute jobs no pay on some

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LGC Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.