LGC Hospitality Employee Reviews

Good job not good pay or hours at times
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 9, 2018
I worked there for a long time the work was in housekeeping i cleaned reasrooms removed trash cleaned floors stoves replenished soap toilet paper. This was a good temp service to work for
Pros
Good job
Cons
Tem]
great work atmosphere
Floater (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 8, 2018
I enjoyed working here. Great pay!
I did learn a lot of new things and got to build lots of new friendships
that will last a lifetime.at one point i was working somewhere and the company wanted to hire me as a full time employee but the agency
did let if happen for me.
Pros
free food!
Cons
short breaks
Proeductive
Housekeeping, Customer Service, Cashiering (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 3, 2018
Very positive place to work. I gained a great deal of experience working here. I was given an opportunity to gain experience in different areas. I thank them for that opportunity.
Pros
Ability to gain experience
Cons
Cheat you on pay
Good people
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 2, 2018
Really good people there and they have been doing a lot of events.I got to see the Panthers game and I was amazed by the stadium and I like to see how good I could be at this job but want an opportunity to work for a major company.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Some short notice
Quick paced food service
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, IL 60126December 2, 2018
They sent you to different locations so it can be Fast paced at some places more relaxed at others easy work you prep,cook and serve food to customers and cleanup your station
A good company
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 19, 2018
I learned alot working for this company in Environmental Services. I enjoyed working at Carolina Medical Center- Mercy Hospital. I loved working with people that is my passion.
Somewhat fulfilling...
Captain/Host/Server (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH 44114November 19, 2018
Serving others with great integrity and joy has its own reward. Unfortunately the nature of the business of "Black Tie" service
is sporadic and therefore difficult to maintain an healthy level of
independence.
Lgc
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 15, 2018
Lgc has the most hotels to get hired on with hospitality I'd their aim I've been satisfied with every job I've been sent to the staff is always good..
Catering for small and large events.
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2018
Set up of venue. Pep of condiments and refreshments. Serving of buffet/plated meals. Break down of service. Great support, always management on site. Enjoyed the events, luncheons and weddings...
Poor communication, bad management
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 11, 2018
They don’t like black woman , they have poor communication skills. And fire people though emails and never your side of a story poor people skills . Or care about where they send there workers
Bad management/ only temp if you need cash
Cashier/Customer Service/Server (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 8, 2018
bad management, only skip 1 day because of illness and never receive an message respectful of being showed up,
decide to not work for this company because of unprofessional workplaces, management, being racist to choose which people to work location assigned and last minutes call if needed person
Pros
good if need cash asap
Cons
unprofessional, waste time, no tip, no benefit
Productive job with not enough work days or hours
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2018
LGC is a staffing company so therefore you have to call everyday at 7am to get in place with a job for that week IF THEY CAN or they will schedule you for the couple days the need fill ins. Reason why I don't like the job is because even with good pay its not enough days or hours so my checks don't be enough.
It's really sad that this is a cooperation
Server (Former Employee) –  St. LouisNovember 5, 2018
Yeah, when they email that they're looking for ppl to fill a position tonight they NEVER get back to me when I respond to the emails, EVER. I wouldn't even recommend this job to the lower class.
Cons
I love working with them.
All positions (Current Employee) –  Cleveland OhioNovember 2, 2018
Make sure you showed up on time for the job.be ready to work.be happy and have fun at the job.be nice to everyone is there too .and enjoy life.always wear the right work uniform.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
a typical day at lgc staffing
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 1, 2018
a typical day working for LGC staffing at the Bengals stadium is the day i was at work n a customer gave me to much money and walked away i quickly got it back to the customer .
Pros
got tip
It’s ok
Banquet server and bartender (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43220October 31, 2018
Not a lot of respect & no advancement o don’t like working for a company who doesn’t respect any employees.
Certain managers are phenomenal & willing to help & work with the staff. I like working with my co workers. Very fun & helpful.
Pros
Money
Cons
Horrible company
LGC is a good employer for those employees who seek part-time, sporadic work days/hours.
on-call server (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, IL 60126October 31, 2018
I appreciate all LGC managers/supervisors and staff members who work very hard to place their employees at various work sites. I have always been given very clear instructions/directions relative to expected uniform and location prior to traveling to and arriving at a specific client site. LGC's clients also are very appreciative for the LGC temp workers/day laborers that are dispatched to their location to work at and assist with each day's work/specific event.
Pros
Some LGC clients offer temp workers a snack or meal.
Cons
Some LGC clients offer no snack or food to LGC temp workers.
Good for in between work
Cook (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2018
They will offer you mutiple positions. If you work here and you are a go-getter you can make bank at this job. Weekly pay every Friday. They also have some positions in Atlanta School System and CHOA children heaalthcare of Atlanta.
Work
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 22, 2018
Wouldn't be so bad if the companies had openings for temps they say they will hire. I put in 200+hrs at a job looking to be hired and then was told due to fall break no temps would be coming back.
Pros
Free food!
Cons
Limited breaks if you get one
Pay
ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 11, 2018
Average pay wishey washey staff and communications. Not consistent employment assignments. False sense of security in regards to caring about your concerns.
Pros
Could choose availability
Cons
Not permanent work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LGC Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.