LGCY Power Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Oppertunity
Direct Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 18, 2018
I loved working with LGCY. It was a tough job, but it had its payoff. It was through LGCY Power that I was able to develop the confidence needed to advance me along my the path with my filmmaking career.
Sales Job All Day
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 16, 2018
It's sales and with sales you can make lots of money. If you want to hustle and make money then do sales, it will make you lots of money. Don't lie to people though, ok?
Good Culture
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTMarch 19, 2018
Good place to work, good management. CEO is passionate about culture, tries to make it a "best place to work." Didn't like HR, found it difficult to get actual solutions.
Lgcy Power is a great company to work with
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Empire, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Great culture, great management team, the sales process are very simple but the area where I work on is not the best area to sell solar systems. I learned how to manage different teams in different states remotely.
A great company with an excellent culture
Solar Energy Consultant (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 5, 2018
A typical day at work involved door-to-door canvassing of neighborhoods in MA and in-home sales of residential solar systems and service. The position gave me a strong foundation for sales and how to overcome objections. The company has an excellent culture and focusses on team camaraderie and competition. The hardest part of the job was learning to deal with the high percentage of rejection and attitudes that come with door-to-door sales. The most enjoyable part of the job was educating homeowners on the complicated details of solar energy.
Pros
flexible schedule, great commission
Cons
no salary, angry homeowners
Great company to work for.
Solar Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA. Bethlehem Pa,October 4, 2017
Sports minded, young people, thrive on winning and helping customers to go green and save on electric. Environmental products.
Great place to work and a lot of opportunity to grow and advance.
Pros
Great opportunity to make a good living and control your own future.
Cons
Very High attrition rate, sign up 10 customers and 5 to 7 will cancel.
Most caring company and impactful experience in the cold calling sales industry
Sales Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 12, 2017
This was my first and most memorable sales office in the door to door industry. I recommend anyone interested in the sales of solar to work with this company!
solar
Energy Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 9, 2017
not a fan of commission only jobs. if there was a hourly or commission pay scale it probably would have been better. It wasn't fun working 40 hours a week and end up having nothing to show for it
One of the Best places to ever worked and fun & Challenging Environment
Sunrun Certified Partner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 23, 2017
Grear Company and culture and managemnt is awesome. LGCY has been nominated as one of the best places back to back by the UTAH Business Magazine as one of the best company to work for and really can attest to that findings because everyone from the lowest to upper management are treated as one. Love the company culture, the best.
Pros
Flexible Hours and Free food
Cons
Great Healthcare and Bonuses
A great place if you want to enjoy your work
Headquarters (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTJune 5, 2017
I work at the main headquarters and have for a few years. I personally enjoy coming to work every day, and the variety of projects I get to work on.

Lots of opportunity for growth, and I really enjoy my colleagues and the office as a whole. Management is great. They work hard and are interested in our success. The hardest part of the job is how quickly everything changes because we are growing so quickly. It's not boring around here. That's also my favorite part of the job.
Pros
Flexible schedules, good commute, great people, exciting work
Cons
Regular changes
Great place, dishonest sales management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 3, 2017
In a commission job, always get it in writing.

Typical days are you hit the doors at 1pm and sell all day. You have friends to hang out with if you are close to the other sales reps.
Pros
Sales Incentives
Cons
Deceptive management
excellent team driven work enviroment
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Berlin, NJMay 17, 2017
great culture meetings are informative educational and motivational
hardest part is finding qualified leads
most enjoyable part is meetings with the team
Great service, great people, lack of support hurting NE team
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 11, 2017
You are completely on your own to generate leads through door-to-door knocking. Commissions are good (make $2,000-$3,000 per sale) but there are a lot of cancellations so you can't count on your money until panels are up on the roof. Typical install time is 6-8 weeks. I have sales from January 2017 that are still waiting to be installed due to specific customer situations, not anything the company is doing wrong.

Providing solar as an option to homeowners is a great endeavor. However, the D2D industry is making it difficult for people to look seriously at this option because of the poor sales experience they've had with getting bombarded with aggressive sales people.
Pros
Flexibility, 1099
Cons
No culture, commission only
Very motivational work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYMarch 23, 2017
Loved coming into our weekly meeting because they were basically just extended pep talks to get us psyched to get out and sell for the week ahead. Great energy and great people.
Pros
No time sheets, all commission
Cons
No job security
Great Company
Certified partner (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAFebruary 16, 2017
Great company that is bases around helping families and making a better living environment. I recommend working for this company. management is great!
Great Environment and great team
SOLAR ENERGY CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 14, 2017
Management was knowledgeable and was set good examples. They set the standards by putting in great work and achieving results.
Productive and fun place to work
Field Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethpage, NYJanuary 13, 2017
LGCY Power is a wonderful place to work. The support received is amazing. Everyone there is full of energy and maintain a strong culture. Incentives are constantly being given to maintain spirit.
Pros
Incentives
District Manager Maryland Division (Former Employee) –  MarylandDecember 12, 2016
I worked at Legacy temporarily as a manager but left when given the opportunity to become a regional sales manager at a different solar company but later regretted leaving.
Productive and motivating sales team
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 5, 2016
Ive learned many ways to relate to so many different kinds of people. The best part of this job is meeting and creating multiple relationships. The hardest part is dealing with rejection at the doors and not given the chance to speak with them. Many obstacles are easily over come when working in a great environment with co-workers.
Pros
Many Sales incentives
Cons
No health benefits or 401k
productive exciting workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 3, 2016
begin day by scouting the area i would be knocking,
knock houses that would best suit the service we offer,
rejection is also a daily part of the job but we learn to overcome,
educate people on the services that this company provides.
Management was cool always upbeat and ready for the day as well as coworkers, the hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable and that was the knocking itself yeah it gets hard knocking door after door but the people i get to meet while doing so make it worth it.
Pros
choose hours i work
Cons
100% commission