LGI Homes Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Current Employee
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  TXNovember 6, 2014
Great training in sales process and construction. Local management treats customers badly, which effects sales - very disappointing; however corporate leadership is the best.
Pros
Opportunity to make money
Cons
Timeshare-like sales process
Awesome company!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2013
Awesome company to work for. LGI's sales training is top notch compared to the nonexistent training from other companies. My goal is to make $200,000 this year thanks to the great bonus structure and hands-on management. I can't wait to go on the company trip!
Pros
Sales training, goal-oriented company, positive environment
Blessed!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2013
I feel so blessed to have been a part of LGI Homes. We had to move due to my spouse's job relocation, hence my previous employment status. It was so hard leaving this place. The management, work ethic, staff, and overall goal of the company is top notch. LGI Homes has a vision unlike any other homebuilding company that has contributed to their amazing success, and I feel very blessed to have been a part of that!
Pros
Great work environment and vision
Cons
Growing company, so the work got overwhelming at times
LGI Homes
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2013
I have worked at LGI Homes for almost two years and have absolutely nothing negative to say about the company. The culture of the company stands out the most. Upper management truly cares about each employee. The company provides each employee with a great sales training program. I have worked for many builders, but none of them compare to LGI Homes. I love coming to work each day and helping customers fulfill their dreams of buying a home.
Pros
Sales Training, Development, Goal-Oriented, Growth Opportunity
Lgi
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2012
This is a sweat shop, call center sales enviroment. All week calls are made and taken from targeted advertising to fill appointment slots. People are herded in to crowded time slots to encourage a frenzie. They are only sold homes if their credit scores and income support the monthly payment of the home. I know this is expedient but, not how I have been taught to help people purchase a home for their families.

Not my cup of tea.
Cons
corporate culture