LGI Homes Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Featured review
LGI Homes selected this as a representative review
The best company you'll work for!
Regional Office Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 5, 2018
My experience working for LGI Homes has exceeded my expectations. I have never felt more confident that I am working for an organization that practices what is preached -- and that what is preached (and practiced) are the right things. We have 6 Core Values that are lived out by everyone I have come in contact with, especially upper management: Exceptional Customer Service, Integrity, Ethical Behavior, Loyalty, Efficient Use of Time and Resources, and Profitability. The culture of LGI Homes is extremely positive, focused on growth and excellence, and is highly relational. I love that LGI is both people-focused and systems-based. Our focus on people (from customers who walk in the door to fellow employees) makes this job fun and enjoyable, and our system for success gives everyone a clear path to run on. With amazing people and culture, a track to run on, and incredible success in the industry, there isn't another team I'd rather be a part of.
Pros
Amazing Culture, Systems-Based Company, People Focused, Successful, Rewards Hard Work
Come ready to work and train
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2018
Stable place to work, with its share of stress. Top leadership is driven and motivated. Knows their people up and down the chain. Not all leaders are excellent. The operation is very structured, with little room for creativity. If you like structure all the time, LGI is for you!
This company changed my life!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 7, 2018
The culture is amazing. If you are a competitive person and want to get rewarded for your hard work. (No income cap) then LGI is the place to be. We give you everything you need to be successful, all you have to do is plug in and show up! Yes you do have to work the weekends, but this is told to you in the job application and interview process. Not sure why it’s a con when it was told to everyone before they were hired? (If you don’t want to work weekends then this is not the job in the first place) You still get two days off a week and vacation time that we encourage. A small price to pay to make as much money as a doctor!
Pros
Compensation plan, recognition, training, paid vacation
No home life
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2017
LGI has a great sales system, but management execution of the system is lacking. The culture is difficult to navigate. The focus as a leader was to sell employees on their future success.
Pros
free lunches, opportunity to makes lots of money
Cons
work every weekend, encouraged not to take vacations
The best culture of any company in the business
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
LGI Homes is a company build on a foundation of great culture. They care about their people and customers. I made a bad decision leaving this company. I was chasing making more money in the $300,000 to $400,000 range. As a manager my days were full of time spent helping the sales consultants meet and exceed the goals. This was by far the most rewarding part of the job. There was truly nothing hard about working for this great company.
Pros
Best company in the home building business
Cons
Tough job to many hours no family life no loyality to employees
Sales Manager St. Joseph's community Fairburn G.A (Former Employee) –  allanta G.A.June 25, 2015
A typical day was from 9 am till 8 pm
lots of on hands training.
Management average.
co workers great.
hardest part of the job 70 plus hours a week you work weekends holidays and off days as a manager. Way to much micro management .
Best part of the job was the pay .
Pros
Good training good pay
Cons
no free time
Great company with structure and opportunity
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 28, 2016
Managing a group of talented individuals. Driving sales and closings as well as the mortgage pipeline. LGI homes hires the best. They have a strong culture and history of success. This job has amazing opportunity for growth and advancement.
Pros
Sales team can earn over 100k in first year
Cons
Commission based job
Strong structure and culture
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoDecember 27, 2016
This is the perfect job for someone who wants to crack the 100k door. They are systems based and have a proven level of success. Opening homes in 11 states and expanding at a rapid rate gives you the opportunity to grow with the company while it is still at a young age.

Want to know more about LGI Homes?

Ask a question