LGS Innovations LLC Employee Reviews

Award Winner Work Place
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 21, 2018
Great Place to work and working with staff. Very team oriented and friendly. I would recommend to others for career opportunities.
Consistently have new opportunities.
Pros
Team work
Productive and fast-paced
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Promotion) (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 11, 2017
I've gained so much experience that I will be forever grateful for. I've been given several opportunities to grow in my career and have been challenged the entire time with LGS. This has enabled me to earn my promotions and become the successful business professional that I am today.
Great CoWorkers Terrible Management
Embedded Real-Time Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJJuly 27, 2017
Great folks to work with, very bright and talented staff. Corp culture is extremely static and 'old-boy' network. Management are petty and very unfair in the way they treat employees. Managers often provide little to no feedback and have personal vendettas against certain employees. I would not recommend or return.
Pros
Fun work, lots of cool toys
Cons
poor management culture and no communication
Workplace once very prosperous in the 70's through 90's; however, it has failed to keep up with industry standards to remain competitive.
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCJuly 24, 2013
The experience gained has been rich and appreciated. However, this workplace has declined over the years due to multiple business break-offs and acquisitions, leaving very few employees and lots of pressure and stress for those remaining. The culture of this particular location has failed to maintain excitement of its employees and morale is at an all time low. However, there was a time that this company was very good to work for when the telecommunications industry was thriving.
Pros
Great Healthcare Benefits
Cons
Opportunity for growth and advancement