LGSTX Services Employee Reviews

Great Team
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 23, 2019
I Loved working for this company pay was worth the hard work , overtime pay was even better, would bring the staff lunch if we met standers every 2weeks , checks always came out on time,
Pros
Lift Bus
Cons
No Longer Available
Sorter/ Packer (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMarch 18, 2019
One thing I learned from lgstx is that they don’t care about their employees. I was a really hard worker and I never got a promotion or anything. I can’t say I enjoyed the work but I did make the best of it because it was convenient with my kids schedules. I did the push off which they never could get anyone to do because it was the hardest job there to do. I enjoyed what I did because it kept me busy. There were employees who got so many hours but did absolutely nothing. There were team leads who did absolutely nothing but cause problems and I wondered how they were able to get the positions they had. It took me over 2 years to get employee of the month which was the only thing they did for their employees. The management did not know what they were doing they picked and choose a lot and showed favoritism. I would go in for 3 to 6 hours and get sent home and worked really hard while people who was there for 8 to 10 hours every day doing absolutely nothing and no one would say anything. I got pregnant they wouldn’t let me take a pregnancy leave and they still wanted me to continue to work extra hard. I left with a leave of absence and no pay while pregnant and got a write up because of it. Lgstx would be a great place if they could had better management, employees and team leads. They didn’t offer any benefits at all.
Stressful and Pathetic
Warehouse and Ramp (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 24, 2019
The company is not bad. It's needs a lot of restructuring. The station manager doesn't have the skill or temperament to be a manager. He treats employees like they are beneath him and doesn't know how to talk to people. In this company, it's who you know not what you know. They expect you to do two and three jobs for what you get paid. If you don't do it. They threaten your job. They hire inexperienced ramp Supervisors which makes the job difficult. The Handbook ONLY applies to their convenience. Supposedly it changes everyday without notice.
Pros
It's a job not a career
Cons
It was a nice place to work
Air Cargo Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJanuary 16, 2019
We loaded and unload boeing 767s and got amazon freight ready to ship. It was pretty laid back work overall.Wish I was still there,had a mass layoff so everyone lost there jobs..
Pros
laid back
Cons
mass layoff
Poor Management
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 22, 2018
Ignorance of the process
Lack of Leadership
Management without experience
The training does not fit the daily work
Deficient communication
Conflicting work environment
Cons
Delay in work
There was no work/life balance, respect for anybody, a busybody HR and inadequate management. If you want part-time, this is good for supplementing.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis,TNNovember 23, 2018
Post office pay will always trap people that don't know any better. The stress of this PART-TIME job, is enough to quit. All levels of management are not in touch with their employees. The stress and inadequate pay of Supervisorship, makes them need to quit but this job does not prepare or support them to be better. Basically, you learn to survive here.
Pros
ABSOLUTELY none!!
Cons
Contracted-3PL
Productive at a fast paced. Great personnel.
Seasonal Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 18, 2018
It was a great seasonal job, shipping and receiving clerk. Although I was offered a permanent job after peek season was over, I could not keep it, because I had another full time. I have nothing bad to say about LGSTX. The Leads and Supervisors were very helpful. This is a great place to work to earn extra income during the holiday season winter. I miss it.
Pros
Good pay, fast paced, get the job done in and out, might get hired permanently, great leads and supervisors.
Cons
Texas weather will get to you, but just ensure you have a jacket if it's cold.
This reviewer remained anonymous
Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 27, 2018
Fast paced mail sorting facility. Not an easy job. A lot of heavy repetitive lifing, pushing, pulling, etc.
If you want a laid back job, this is not the place you want to work. The pay is great but you will work very hard for it.
Poor management and hr
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 8, 2018
Very unfair. Rules applied on person to person guidelines instead of a company standard. Really no need for a handbook, because the rules change almost daily.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
no breaks for most employees
no thanks
Florida Area Manager (Current Employee) –  FLDecember 1, 2017
Treat people like robots. Expected to work all day and be on call to drive up to 300 miles in the middle of the night with no benefit for it. Under paid for the time put into the job.
Very fast pace
Team Leader/ Shipping and Receiving management (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHNovember 1, 2017
I learned how to lead employees to be very productive and meet on time quotas. Great group of hard working people to depend on. Great schedule to work besides the Long days. Fast pace for a great workout
Pros
Great pay for hard work
Cons
Great job, not enough pay for what we did.
Air Cargo Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHOctober 10, 2017
Learned a lot , like I said not enough pay for the great job we did, and what they demanded. Probably the best job I've ever had, atmosphere & people was great. Just a shame they had to relocate and not compensate us for having to comute to keep our job!
Pros
Unlimited OT
Cons
Pay
OK place
ForkLift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 29, 2017
Overall nice place to work, i learned how to operate a forklift for the first time here. its not common you find a place willing to teach you how to operate runway equipment with no previous experience.
Pros
Nice Environment
Cons
Pay
fast paced
Shipper/Packer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2017
The work place is a fast paced environment. The job position is not hard. But the management is not organized. The hardest part of the job is when co- workers don't work together at times. Also, when employees are under staffed.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not good management
Management is terrible
LEAD TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYJune 23, 2017
Enjoy the work I do, but the management only expects more and more, without the proper compensation, Very physically demanding job. Never have I felt appreciated at this job.
very happy work place, we was all one big family
Ramp Agent Lead (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMay 31, 2017
loved me job, we was all one big family! everyone new what had to be done and we all worked as a team, management was respectful, and always there when needed, never hovered over us because they new we all did are jobs and did them well, they sat back and never bothered us, unless something popped up that was out of are control.
Pros
easy work, great team work, good benifits, loved my schedual
Cons
working outside in the weather
Great Place to Work!
Management (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMay 23, 2017
LGSTX has good employees that work together as a team. I feel like my coworkers care about each other and care about what they are doing. They offer flexible schedules and decent time off.
Pros
Friendly Employees, Good Work Life Balance
Cons
Pay and benefits could be better
Job no longer available, moved to Hebron KY
Cargo Handler (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMay 1, 2017
Really liked this job. Loved the hours. Work week was four days on three days off. I liked that a lot, wish all work places did this. They were 10 hour days. The only complaint I have is the pay was really bad.
i love my job at Lgstyx
Air Cargo Handler (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHApril 28, 2017
Lgstyx is a great place to work the pay and benefits are good and cant beat the 3 on 4 off 4 on 3 off work week ...fun working with the planes and being outside ...also great to have personal days ...the medical and dental benefits are great ...everyone works as a team
Pros
great job and great people
Cons
Lgstyx is moving out of the area
High energy fast paced work enviroment
Air Cargo Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHApril 7, 2017
A job where you stay busy from start to finish. I learned a lot from my manager with excel and also better ways to run the floor and the docks. Everyone works great together and is always ready to work.The hardest part of my is planning the outbound flights. The most enjoyable part of my job is the planning the outbound flights even though it can be challenging.
Pros
Close to home