LHB Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
See reviews about
Lhb, inc
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 12, 2015
When I first started LHB there were many opportunities for me to grow. I worked with the Finance Department and developed procedures to balance benefits; handle employee reviews differently, created new payroll procedures to pay employees so there was a balance system in place. I eventually moved into the HR Department and helped the HR Manager develop departmental procedures regarding policies, writing job descriptions, doing new hire reporting, engaging in employee orientations, and handling benefit plans and enrollments. I did this for 10 years and eventually transferred to the Finance Department to take on the sole role of Payroll Administrator the past 7 years.
LHB has been a great company to work for. LHB provides many incentives for their employees: such as bonuses, employee referral programs, profit sharing, etc. The best thing about LHB is that most often an employee can work from home or create their own work schedule. This is why I have remained with them for so long.

However, now that I have grown, my outlook regarding work is different. The reason why I am pursuing other employment opportunities is that I have a desire to secure employment that showcases all the working experiences I have had in my life. I am no longer interested in solely a payroll position. I would like to secure employment as an Office Manager. I enjoy working with people and enjoy daily interactions.
Pros
Freedom to work on your own; create your own work schedule.
Cons
Vacation is limited to a max of 4 weeks for all; 401K matching could be better.