LHC Logistics Employee Review

View all LHC Logistics reviews

Poor management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJanuary 21, 2019
I worked for this company for 7 months. I was a great driver but never received a raise. There’s people who work there for 1 year and still mo raose. They give all the big routes to the new people and they have a favoritism list that’s for their “elite drivers” which is bs.

Other LHC Logistics Employee Reviews

Perfect job
Delivery Driver/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 22, 2019
Been here for almost 2 years and I really don’t have any complaints when it comes to the job. I started off at the bottom and worked my way up. Management and the owners actually are open to new ideas and suggestions from anyone working there. They actually try to work with you when it comes to your schedule and the pay is good. They have no problem to give raises to top drivers or hard working employees. There is always room for growth within the company.
Pros
Pay, positive workplace
Cons
No cohesion
Assistant Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 15, 2019
The employees all worked at cross purposes. Management did not listen to employee suggestions to improve working conditions. No health benefits or paid days off. Salary not enough for the cost of living in the area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LHC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

LHC Logistics Reviews by Job Title