Lia Nissan of Saratoga Employee Reviews

1.0Job Security & Advancement
Worst Company to work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYMay 10, 2018
The Lia Group is a horrible company to work for. They do not value their employees. They expect you to work everyday, 10+ hours a day. They do not compensate appropriately. Good luck to anyone that invests their time for this family they are crooked thieves.
Cons
everything
Service Department (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYJune 25, 2015
I was in Service. Answering phones, scheduling appointments and helping with anything I could around Service. Management wasn't that great, since their turn over rate is high.
Enjoyable environment
Cashier/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Front Desk of the Saratoga locationMarch 4, 2015
Cashing out customers with either credit cards, checks or cash. Directing the customers and phone calls to the proper places they needed to go. Making sure all transactions were posted on the computer to the proper places. Balance all transactions at the end of the shift.
My co workers are all mostly male and I would listen to their woes about the job, I am a listener and would not contribute unless I had a positive contribution to make.
The hardest part of the job is when it is slow, I prefer to be kept busy thru the shift. The most enjoyable was sending a customer out the door knowing we gave them the best service we could have.
Pros
Great customer satisfaction
Cons
Not busy enough but they say this will change.