Lia Nissan of Saratoga Employee Review

View all Lia Nissan of Saratoga reviews

Enjoyable environment
Cashier/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Front Desk of the Saratoga locationMarch 4, 2015
Cashing out customers with either credit cards, checks or cash. Directing the customers and phone calls to the proper places they needed to go. Making sure all transactions were posted on the computer to the proper places. Balance all transactions at the end of the shift.
My co workers are all mostly male and I would listen to their woes about the job, I am a listener and would not contribute unless I had a positive contribution to make.
The hardest part of the job is when it is slow, I prefer to be kept busy thru the shift. The most enjoyable was sending a customer out the door knowing we gave them the best service we could have.
Pros
Great customer satisfaction
Cons
Not busy enough but they say this will change.

Other Lia Nissan of Saratoga Employee Reviews

Worst Company to work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYMay 10, 2018
The Lia Group is a horrible company to work for. They do not value their employees. They expect you to work everyday, 10+ hours a day. They do not compensate appropriately. Good luck to anyone that invests their time for this family they are crooked thieves.
Cons
everything
Overall the work is ok
Employee (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYJanuary 28, 2017
Unprofessional and uncomfortable work environment.. Manager is known for discussing others pay plans with employees along with making fun of coworkers. Allowing inappropriate employee indriscrestions within the Lia Group.
The Lia Group itself is a good company with experienced top management.
The Saratoga store falls far from that statement. Beware watch your back if you chose to take employment there.
Pros
New GM
Cons
Office management, benefits, communication, unprofessionalism