Liaison Technologies Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Did not enjoy my time there
Integration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 11, 2018
This is not a place for long term employment. The job was stressful. The workload was overwhelming and I was not compensated or appreciated for the above and beyond work that I provided
Pros
Cons
Lack of direction and management did not appreciate their employees
They don't pay you for your work.
Executive Assistant to CEO and CIO (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 15, 2018
The trick to getting a raise at Liaison is you have to leave and then come back and negotiate a higher salary. There are no bonuses and no cost of living increase.
Poor Management, no advancement, poor pay
Integration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Carbondale ILMarch 8, 2018
Culture is none existent unless "culture" mean no minorities work here. Management is a joke. Company has no direction. CEO is moron. They will use you up and spit you out. Raises between 0.00%-0.19% yearly(less then 2 percent max) putting you way under inflation rate. They Lie about the amount they pay so if you apply thinking you will get what the ad says you are sadly mistaken. High turn over rate that is why they are always advertising multiple jobs on this site.
Pros
Sometimes free snacks in break room
Cons
Everything other then snacks
Great people, lots of change
Strategic Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 28, 2017
When I arrived, there had just been a complete change in the sales' staff and direction. We were launching a new platform, which was not living up to the hype. Great people with their customers in mind. Just a hard time for me with all the shifts.
sales
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  AtlantaOctober 19, 2015
it was good I enjoyed my time at liaison working in sales. I worked with a lot of great people. I enjoyed my time here at Liaison
Liaison
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 14, 2015
I loved working here and was heart broken when my position was eliminated. Hopefully I will find another company just as caring as this one.
Pros
Flex Hours
Cons
Poorly Ran in order to profit
Great environment with lots of talented people
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TxMay 14, 2015
Start up company that was swept up in the aftermath of the the tech bubble and 9/11. I think it still exists but not like it did 15 year or so year ago.
Nope
Security Analyst/Platform Support (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILSeptember 29, 2014
Work/life ratio is a joke...you're constantly working even when you're not at the office. You're constantly on call. Management isn't together or with its employees and leaves all of the training to the employees. Training documents and material is scattered and changes whether you know it or not. Co-workers are nice and goes above and beyond the call of duty sometimes but their are the few rotten apples that are in it for themselves and not a true team player. The pay for the area is average and you could probably do better elsewhere in general.
Pros
Events for employees and work space is really nice
Cons
Flakey management, and bad documentation. People are semi-friendly.
Small Company
Content Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2014
• Transformed raw product information into standardized catalog content utilizing a database called Content Director.
• Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and translate into actionable business terms and projects.
• Managed and maintained data in repositories containing over 200,000 product SKUs, including current product catalogs containing over 110,00 SKUs for a major distributor of Paper, Packaging, Graphics and Facility supplies.
• Work with product manufacturers and suppliers to collect and organize product information from multiple sources and formats.
• Edit, update and validate content for accuracy, integrity and adherence to rigorous quality standards.
All the free sodas cannot make up for the chaos
Support (Current Employee) –  GASeptember 25, 2012
They are stuck in the dinosaur ages and keep buying up smaller companies while never sunsetting existing platforms. EDI must stand for exremely dumb intervention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liaison Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Liaison Technologies Reviews by Location