Liberty Diversified International Employee Reviews

Great co-workers
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNOctober 13, 2019
Company has more demand than they can meet during a 40 hour work week. Mandatory overtime. No vacation for the first year. 5 days vacation after first year. One 15 minute break and one 20 minute break during 8 hour shift. No lunch breaks.
Pros
Pays well for what you do
Cons
No lunch breaks, to much overtime
Great job
Operator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNSeptember 8, 2019
This was a great job for the short amount of time I was there. Still kicking myself for screwing this up. Great paying job for the work that is done. Only issue I had was my co-operator.
Sorry job with no skill gains.
Trolley Driver (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXSeptember 3, 2019
very repetitive, no good management what so ever.
benefits are GREAT but pay is bad, about 10 cents raise a year.
cant move up unless some one quits. they lay people off almost every other year.
Pros
benifits
Cons
pay. management
Production (Current Employee) –  Becker, MNAugust 24, 2019
Would recommend this role to those looking for an opportunity in manufacturing environment. They encourage personal growth through development opportunities.
Okay if you're an employee, not so great as a temp
Packer and Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNAugust 19, 2019
I found this job thru command center, which is a temp agency.
Job has quite a few negatives. It's very loud and hot inside the warehouse. It's also a very large building. Half of your breaks are spent walking from the production floor to the breakroom. Gonna go outside for a cigarette? Well technically there is no smoking on the property. So by the time you get to the smoking areayou literally can't even smoke a full cigarette and get back in time. . It's also very fast paced and you will be working for every minute you are on the clock .
Ink lab technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 7, 2019
Little chance of advancing
Will train you for other positions.
Skilled positions under paid
Fun place to work people are friendly with high expectations of performance.
new experience temp job
liberty carton (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXJuly 8, 2019
it was to fare away there was now permanent employees all temps they where just getting started new company i believe they had close in reopen where still working things out
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 1, 2019
The decision was made to cancel second shift so they gave me an package, that paid me for the rest of the week. After I was gone two weeks later they asked me to come back I declined.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Bad management
Don't Work Here
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 14, 2019
There's a reason why this place has a hard time hiring and keeping employees. Poor working conditions (it gets hot and dusty), poor upper management (no sense of work/life balance for employees) and strict production quotas. Expect bodily aches and pains working here. New employees where I worked, only get only 5 days of vacation their first year, which is UNPAID. There is a chance of 10-12-hour workdays depending on business needs and that overtime isn't over "until further notice." Plenty of opportunities to learn different machines because people are constantly quitting or moving to other departments. Look elsewhere. This place isn't worth your time and effort. Pays ok, but not worth the trouble. I've been gone from there for over a year now and am much happier where I'm at.
A Great Place to Work
Employee (Current Employee) –  New Hope, MNMay 2, 2019
My time at LDI allowed me to grow and develop into a highly skilled employee who enjoys what they do. At work, I often found myself excited about the work I was doing and LDI fosters a great environment for this. This company highly values its employees and the surrounding areas as they are constantly giving back to the community, employees and their families. Please consider LDI: the people you work with are genuine and love what they do, and you will to.
Fast paced very loud place to work at.
L.D.I asst. operator (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNApril 17, 2019
Typical day would be me setting up every sheet for the every job order it’s better to be prepared than have to rush back and forth in fast paced place
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Managers
minus 10
In-Line off bearer (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNApril 16, 2019
Very unprofessional people who let power go to their heads. If you don't agree with them then your on their list and they will do everything in their power to try and get you fired. They will even lie about any situation to get what they want.
Used to be the best
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXApril 10, 2019
All new management team. The culture used to be trusting, motivating and ethical. The company cared about people. Now they only care about money regardless of the people. If you question or try to participate in anything and they don't like it, you are bullied until you leave. Sad what it has become because it used to be the best place to work and this is not what the family owners wanted to leave as a legacy.
Pros
Benefits & Pay
Cons
Culture & Management
Great Company
Quality Data Entry Associate (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMarch 19, 2019
I enjoyed the short time I worked at Liberty Carton. I notice the majority of the employees worked there for 20 years plus. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful.
Liberty not good now
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Haltom City, TXMarch 8, 2019
Used to be a great place to work, current local management makes it impossible to enjoy your job. VERY STRESSFUL! Not a place where they incourage you to think for yourself. They are looking for yes men!!
Production and Fun workplace
HR Internship (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 21, 2019
LDI provide the excellent workplace and all people are very nice and fun. You won't feel boring during working because LDI have a perfect communication group.
Decent place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXJanuary 1, 2019
At first the job started off well but during The entire year the job started getting stressful due to the fact that we constantly had meetings and it was something said they did not tell us. The work place was very stressful and the management was very secretive. In which it lead to job cuts. They also gave people a severance package before they let everybody go. I don’t even know if the place is still open for business.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
You don’t know how long you will have your job
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNDecember 11, 2018
Micromanaging work environment under a manager that was extremely unorganized and not authentic. Never knew if they were coming to work or not during my first two months of employment. Was given tasks with limited to no direction. Was told that I had the ability to make my own decisions but than constantly questioned on why I was doing certain things and not others. Talent Aquisition is a direct reflection of the leader of the department - scattered.
Pros
Compensation, commute
Cons
Management, dated culture, dated work environment
Ambiente de trabajo bueno.
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Mexico, MENovember 26, 2018
Hace falta desarrollo profesional con los ejecutivos de ventas.
Pros
Buenas prestaciones.
Cons
Malas comisiones.
Boxes
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2018
This was a good company to work for. I noticed with my time there that there was vertical movement to be promoted. The HR department was very sharp and always there for me when I had to file my paperwork for my doctor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Diversified International. Our community is ready to answer.