Liberty Global Employee Reviews

static administrative positions
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 22, 2018
Liberty Global has a new, beautiful office. The new location downtown is near the Union RTD light rail station. There is parking in the building for the executive team members.
Pros
Nice life for executive and directors
Cons
top heavy policies
toffe ervaring
supervisor/Toezichter (Former Employee) –  Ponce Municipio, PRAugust 13, 2018
het enige bedrijf waarin ik volledige autonomie kreeg om mijn taken te volbrengen .
Alle verantwoordelijkheid dat ik heb kunnen nemen is in dank geuit tijden en ook nog drie maanden na de job.
Het management luisterd naar alles en iedereen en laat iedereen ook meewerken en denken om betere resultaten te bekomen.
Pros
woonst, bedrijfswagen en onkostenvergoeding
Cons
7 op 7 werken als je zelf geen halt toeroept.
Teamwork and supporting management
International Tax Consultant (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 17, 2018
Working at Liberty Global provided an experience of a comfortable and supporting management team to make my day feel at ease when questions arose or change of process.
Fast moving and challenging.
VICE PRESIDENT - LEGAL (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 6, 2018
Typical day was varied as far as substantive legal areas. Workplace culture is supportive. Hardest part of job was volume. Most enjoyable was being provided room for autonomy on projects.
Pros
Entreprenerial company, fast paced.
Cons
A pro and a con. Ongoing evaluation of workloads and locations between corporate and EU personnel.
Loved working for Liberty Global
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 27, 2018
Excellent benefits, great people that were like family . Free breakfast and lunch . Excellent healthcare benefits , free gym in office, free parking and a lot more .
Complex and dynamic organisation creating some great work
Senior TV Product Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Gemeente AmsterdamMarch 19, 2018
I typically enjoy working at Liberty Global. The work is demanding yet rewarding. I can see the results of my efforts with millions of satisfied customers. As a large corporate organisation, it can sometime seem to be slow moving however on occasion you get a see multiple projects come to fruition and you can't help but be impressed with the results of these shared endevours.
Pros
Staff are treated with respect and the facilities are very good
Cons
Lack of advancement, location
Wonderful Innovative Company to Work for
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 19, 2018
Everyone is amazing! I love my company, my team, my benefits. Best benefits I have ever had in any company I worked for. Constantly changing and growing .
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Lunch, Free Gym, Free downtown parking, excellent healthcare benefits
One of the best places I ever worked
Director of Financial Reporting and Accounting (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 16, 2018
Great team of talented people tasked with incredibly challenging work. Very flat management structure. No limit to what you can accomplish at a company like this.
Pros
great people, good pay and benefits, challenging work
Challenging Environment
Business Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRJune 22, 2016
At liberty a typical day was to contact new customers by phone or canvassing . I used to work Business Accounts and visit mostly 5 to 11 customers depending on the Agenda. I learned to create from scratch my customer portfolio. It was a team work environment even thought most of the time It was Outside Sales. The hardest part of the job was when I finally contacted the desicion maker and closed the deal, and the finding out they had no facilities for the internet or cable service. The most enjoyable part was the opportunity to work in different environments and meeting different customer every day.
Pros
Excelent cable and internet packages for employees
Cons
commisions
it was fun.... Before Liberty arrive
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  san juan PRApril 22, 2015
Typical day at work? constant labor harassment by the employer

Great co-workers

The Management? worst ever

............................................
Pros
some benefits
Cons
management
All that glistens is not gold....
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 8, 2014
A great organization, with cadillac benefits and good compensation plus employee perks. But the organization has some serious internal issues which need to be solved. Abusive character is tolerated from managers and employees who have created a hostile work environment. Instead of getting rid of this behavior, management tends to look the other way in hopes it will just go away. Their solution is to throw money at the problem in hopes that it will dissipate. There is a lot of tenure within the company, which is a good and also a bad thing. In order to stay viable and on the cutting edge, an organization should bring in new talent and cut-off the cancers. This clearly doesn't happen here. Backstabbing and gossip run rampant like a wild-fire throughout the company and is also tolerated, even exhibited by Human Resources who should remain neutral. Very disappointing. There is no teamwork among peers. Many internal processes are complicated and are dictated by senior leaders who really don't listen or even care about the perspectives of their employees. In addition, there is no real room for growth. So, from the public eye and looking inward from the outside, the company looks amazing, but what happens behind the scenes is a whole other story.