Liberty Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews

It’s a good and fun work place
House cleaner (Former Employee) –  Liberty, TXOctober 15, 2018
It’s a fast past company. Everyone is very friendly and kind. Some residents are very very kind. You have to have a kind heart to work their. The other staff and nurses are nice as well.
Pros
They’ll work with you’re schedule
Cons
None really
Do not get a job with this company
Psychiatric Technician (Former Employee) –  Castiac, CAAugust 12, 2018
Management is non-existent. Last manager sent an employee evaluation to all staff. Gossip and back stabbing is rampant, The hardest part is not knowing when the contract will end as staff are not informed. My peers on my shift, although most of them have quit.
Pros
free meals
Cons
everything about this company
Corporate Team - Philadelphia / Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAJuly 27, 2018
Being a member of Liberty Healthcare's Corporate team for the past 23 years, I have come to not only understand, but also appreciate, the abundance of qualities that make this company great.

Supplying an incredible diversity of services all across the United States, it would be very easy for Liberty to adopt a disjointed or detached "big-business" approach to clients and employees. Fortunately, Liberty's growth has not hindered the close-knit, family feel that greeted me when I first began working for the company!

Of course, every company has areas that could benefit from improvement - and we all have days that are more challenging than others! But after 23 years, there is nothing negative that I can say about Liberty Healthcare as a company, or any of the employees I have had the pleasure of working with.
flexabdle
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJuly 23, 2018
cant really comment on benefits only work partime did not recieve benefits, but its flexable and reasonable close locations to each patients home very organized and convients
Productive and a great place to work.
Mediation and Appeals Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 17, 2018
Processing appeals, scheduling meditations, dealing w/the AG office, Dbase. I learned about medical coding, and other aspects of the medical field. We had a good management team. The hardest part of my job was staying busy the last year. The enjoyable part of my job was talking with the meditation centers and scheduling meditations.
Pros
Flexible, no micro managing
Cons
healthcare, benefits.
Supportive complany that allows flexibility in scheduling within the constraints of the weekly assigned tasks.
Provider Certification Reviews (Current Employee) –  Washington DCJuly 12, 2018
Liberty is a supportive company that allows for flexibility in work hours within the constraints of the required review schedule. The work pace varies dependent on the scope of each weekly assignment, but appropriate managerial consideration is provided to ensure adequate time is provided to complete the necessary tasks. Self-motivation and good organizational skills are necessary. It is fun going to a new work site each week and interfacing with people with disabilities and their staff support. The PCR team enjoys a solid reputation within the DC DDS system.
Pros
Flexible work schedule dependent on necessary weekly tasks
Cons
No ability to carry more than 40 hours of leave over per year
Dedicated to provide excellent resident care and staff development
President and COO (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 9, 2018
Quality Assurance programs to ensure the best resident care at level from senior management to the hands on care employees.

Family oriented to recognize the commitment of spouses as well as the employees.
DC Quality Review: Great place to realize your potential
Project Director (Current Employee) –  District of ColumbiaJuly 9, 2018
I've been involved in the DC Quality Review Program since it's inception. While the work is challenging in that it requires critical analyses of various facts, and then determining if providers meet required standards, based on this analysis; it is rewarding to see providers of the DC HCBS waiver program improve from one review to the next. The review team members are very supportive of each other, and collaborate with each other constantly in order to insure determinations are accurate. As a result, our appeal rate is very low, and the District is pleased with the consistency we apply to each of the reviews so that certification achieved by providers is based on a consistent standard. The Corporate staff at Liberty are very supportive, and supply quick and helpful information, and advice when asked. They listen to our issues when we bring them up and help us work toward a solution. While working in the District has its challenges, mainly crowds and traffic, it also provides a rich, and varied environment in which to live and work. I like that the workplace and work schedule is varied- you don't have to be in an office setting every day of the week. While we all want to make more money, Liberty salaries for this program are competitive with many similar human services positions both in the government and private sectors in the metropolitan area. I've worked in many settings across the country and this is one of my favorites.
Pros
Getting use to the traffic, parking, crowds in the city proper
Cons
Working under a contract that goes out out to competative bid every few years
Corporate Office - Bala Cynwyd, PA
Vice President Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAJuly 6, 2018
Liberty boasts that they give you the "Freedom to Succeed" and that is very true. This is a company that rewards hard work and dedication with career advancement and continuous learning opportunities. It is also a company that rewards loyalty, which today is a rare occurrence.

As someone who started in an entry level position and has worked my way up, I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to stand out and be rewarded for a job well done.
Would recommend
Independent Assessor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 29, 2018
There was a lot of support from manager and positive feedback. Senior management and direct management provided a very supportive and positive work environment. It was difficult to complete work without working a lot of extra hours, however, much of this could be done at home and offered a lot of flexibility. You have a lot of independence, as you work from home (i.e., no office) and travel to clients homes, and a little isolating at times.
Pros
Supportive/positive environment
great people
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2018
great place to work. not a lot of room for advancement. management is very courteous and kind. patients has the best hospitality. coworkers are willing to lend a hand
Great Corp Office
Computer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 2, 2018
Been with the company for a few years. Great company. Very personal corporate office. Everyone know everyone which makes it nice to feel welcomed when the CFO knows about your life and asks how your morning is daily.

Pay could be a little more but there are many parties which makes it enjoyable and feel appreciated with bi monthly meetings.
Pros
Welcoming, personal
The direct co-workers made this job worth it.
Provider Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAMay 2, 2018
I was terminated while off on FMLA.
Co-workers and onsite management were quick to help when assistance was needed and direct you to the documentation where the answers could be found.
Pros
Direct managers and staff were pleasant to work with.
Cons
Upper management showed a lack of communication.
Official response from Liberty Healthcare Corporation
May 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the lack of communication you felt you received from Liberty.

We want to know more about what happened so we can take the necessary steps to ensure that all our staff receive the support they need from their management.

Please contact Human Resources, Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm EST, camille.tanner@libertyhealth.com or 610.668.8800 ext. 123.

Maine On-Call Physician Assistant - Augusta
Supervisor, PA per diem group. (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 24, 2018
The perfect work situation for a PA looking to moonlight. Minimal paperwork and a call room for sleeping. Job requires confidence in (general medical) clinical knowledge, wisdom and attention to detail. Must be able to interact professionally and pleasantly with a variety of staff and interesting patients in psychiatric inpatient setting.
Pros
Sleep on the job.
Cons
The rare shifts of little sleep.
Job responsibilities bounced around based on current pain points
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 21, 2018
High turnover and not much chance of advancement. Manager was not clear on job responsibilities kept moving the goal posts. Needed to make job responsibilities reverse engineered from the client end users backwards through their workflow from beginning to end.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
putting out fires trying to convert an old database to a new one.
Liberty Healthcare Corporate Office - Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAApril 13, 2018
Throughout my employment with Liberty Healthcare, I have come to truly appreciate how rewarding the company and services are. Liberty provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. One of the best things about working for Liberty is the abundant variation of services that are provided. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals and specialized treatment settings. We help people who have physical and mental illnesses get better. We serve people who have disabilities – ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.

Colleagues are absolutely what make my job so enjoyable. Working as a member of the main office in Philadelphia, I interact daily with Liberty employees both at the corporate level and at the various program levels and disciplines. Despite the diversification in positions and distance of locations, employees are always able to connect on a one-to-one basis, working in collaboration as part of a team. Every member of Liberty is a valuable part of the organization – and it really shows through each person’s dedication to the company and the quality of the services provided!
Pros
Quality of provided services, great coworkers, flexible hours, and supportive environment.
Cons
Transparency of upper-level management, costly health benefits
CA San Bernardino Jail Mental Health Services-West Valley/West Valley Dentention Center/SB County Sheriffs Dept
Correctional Mental Health Clinician (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino County, CAMarch 23, 2018
A typical day for CMHS clinician is depending on how many hours you work, for me I work 8 hours per day, I must see at least 12 patients per day however that is a give or take. At times I see 16, at times I may be only to see 7 depending on circumstances. I have assigned units and I also will work in Suicide Watch where I am responsible for assessing/clearing patients from SW. Some of my dueite I have enjoyed the management and a have a great working relationship with my supervisor. This a great place to learn about corrections and the prison process. Challenges have included working with custody and having to help them understand MH services but the Sheriffs dept has been open to working together with MH. Our program have awesome MH deputies. The people I work with is most enjoyable part. I am also very satisfied with my work hours and despite many changes to schedules, management has been able to honor my schedule that was offered to me when I was hired.
Pros
free lunchs, Pto, great colleagues
Cons
healthcare, unknown potential for raises, no paid holidays
a typical day at work
Clinician (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 23, 2018
I get an early start; preparation; provide genuine patient specificity and humanistic approach and commit to make difference with patients; coworkers.
Snf
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Matthews, NCMarch 8, 2018
Assisted PT in exercise, balance and gait programs. Also provided patient's with modalities of e-stim, US and diathermy as needed. Management was great and the staff was very team oriented.
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAMarch 2, 2018
Since I started working at Liberty in July, I have had nothing short of an exceptional work experience. My management is supportive on a professional and personal level. They encourage my career growth and creativity. My co-workers are amazing in and out of the office. Everyone is willing to help each other without hesitation, listen to each other, and work as a team towards the company's goals. Overall, Liberty is a great organization to work for and has the potential for organizational growth.
Pros
career growth, management support, awesome co-workers
Cons
Outdated tech and processes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Healthcare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about