Liberty Healthcare Corporation
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Liberty Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews

United States130 reviews

healthcaresupportiveprogrambalancequalitycorporateptoprovide

It great working at liberty

I love my job but it's very unfortunate that I have to look for another job due to personal family reasons with my job schedule time/shift. I recommend every nurse to work with this company, there benefits are great.

September 25, 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to review Liberty and are sad you had to leave a job you enjoyed! However, we believe you wrote your review on the wrong Liberty page as we do not have positions in Springfield, VA. Liberty Healthcare is a common name, so we're often mistaken with other companies.

Overall l, not a bad place to work at

Overall l, not a bad place to work at.Work/life balance could be better.If you work hard, managers do recognize and give you opportunity to grow.Overall,

June 20, 2022
Your feedback is very much appreciated - and please know that you have an open invitation to return to Liberty Healthcare!

Liberty Healthcare Corporation insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

Positive and Supportive Work Environment

Management has been nothing but supportive and understanding the entire time I have worked here. This job offers great work-life balance, as there is plenty of PTO. Each person who works here is an amazing asset and creates such a positive environment that I look forward to coming back to each day.

May 31, 2022
Your recognition of Liberty's management is really appreciated . . . our leadership team strives to foster a positive workplace culture and environment where our staff can do what they do best and truly shine!

Positive work environment that fosters a culture of professional development

I have worked for Liberty Healthcare for four years and it is a wonderful company to have worked for. Management is great and strives to promote a culture of openness and inclusivity. There is a lot of room for growth and advancement and the company is good about promoting talent within. It's been a great company to work for and make a difference in the Developmental Disability world!

Pros

Flexibility with time off for appointments, plenty of PTO, and federal holiday observance.

May 26, 2022
Your everyday work truly makes a difference in the lives of others. Thank you for your four years of service to Liberty and best wishes for many, many more!

Great place to work!

Everyone here is nice and have great attitudes. Easily one of the best work environments I have ever worked in. Management is flexible and always willing to help.

Pros

Great work environment, organized projects and deadlines, very flexible, willingness to help

Cons

Not the best health benefits

May 26, 2022
Simply put . . . great employees + great work environment = great results!

Great coworkers and management. Very laid back office environment.

If you are looking for a job to be an advocate for a neglected population, enjoy down/free time, and need flexibility in work schedule Liberty is a wonderful place to be. The culture and people of this company are truly great!

May 26, 2022
Liberty appreciates you taking time to post a review and for sharing your thoughts about the important work that you do!

Productive team with a focus on creating a Positive Work Culture

While this technically a call center, its unlike any call center I've experienced. Liberty Healthcare strives to create a positive work environment. I've heard many companies say they foster a positive work environment, Liberty is the best I've ever seen do it. As an employee you matter to management and they go out of their way to ensure you're getting the tools you need to be successful.

Pros

Compensation package, Work Culture, Co Workers

Cons

Repetitive, work systems

May 26, 2022
Liberty's greatest resource is our diverse workforce! We are so pleased that you feel valued and enjoy working for us and serving others.

Productive and fun work place !

I was hired on at Liberty. I can honestly say I have been satisfied with the choice I made on working at Liberty. My whole team and managers are very understanding. This company has helped me out so much this year and have shown me support every step of the way. Most people state that its hard getting to know a co worker. Fortunately for Liberty Health Care we all care for each other like a family. I appreciate how much this job cares about families.

Pros

Fun festivities, Understanding team, Supportive

May 26, 2022
We are so pleased that you are part of the Liberty family . . and so happy you chose to join us!

No thank you

You are not paid enough to complete the amount of work you are given or deal with the stress that is unloaded upon you. Maybe pay your employees more and show more appreciation and you won’t have such high turnover….oh and the favoritism is a joke!

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Pay, management plays favorites

May 25, 2022
Liberty values your feedback and we are really sorry that you didn't have a good employee experience. Please know that we strive to pay our employees well for the jobs they do - and treat everyone with respect. If you would like to talk with someone at Liberty about your experience - please contact Kelly Dally directly at (208) 258-7980.

It’s just “ok”

It was just “ok” some staff are mean to the kids and provide a hostile environment for the kids. Staff make fun of the kids a lot. Some of the kids are treated better than others and it’s made very clear. Some kids stay way longer than they should (2+ years) the years I was there never saw any of them get any mental health counseling for their trauma. The only real professional they see is the one that keeps them doped up on meds

April 18, 2022
Providing outstanding care to children is a responsibility that Liberty takes very, very seriously. Since your feedback isn’t consistent with our organization’s high standards and core values, please contact Liberty’s Vice President of Quality & Performance – Robin Burkert at (800) 331-7122.

Awesome place to work.

I've been working with Liberty for the past couple months. They truly care about their employees and thrive on you being successful. I have felt nothing but support and encouragement. I'm excited to go to work what I do matters and I'm reminded of that and that feels awesome. I recommend Liberty to everyone. The training has been top notch! I love it here!

Pros

The PTO is amazing!

Cons

I don't have one.

April 7, 2022
Changing jobs is a big deal. Liberty is glad you took a leap of faith and joined our team - as well, we're pleased that you are happy with your decision. We wish you very many years of success and job satisfaction. It's great to have you on board!

Flexible and dynamic

Generally 8a-5p but flexible with family commitments. Provided a good work/life balance. Thought provoking work that challenged me everyday. Rewarding work where effective change is made. Remote work with some office time. Amazing co-workers. Loved knowing I was making a difference

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Constant changing environment

March 25, 2022
Your work impacted the lives of many people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities - thank you!

Liberty Healthcare has been my professional home for over 25 years.

I have been a part of Liberty Healthcare for over 25 years. It has been quite an adventure! I really enjoy the people I work with and I am proud of the high quality care provided to the people we serve.

March 22, 2022
Thank you for your many years of service to Liberty Healthcare!

Hired, Trained - Then Tossed in the Trash

I worked here briefly around 2019, during which I was hired to help work at a series of new homes in San Diego. I was hired and trained, completing all the certifications successfully without issue, with several years of experience in the field already. I was passionate and excited to work! After being trained, which took a few months to even begin to already, the company refused to continue communication with me and provide me with any work opportunities and hours for even more weeks. One day I woke up to find I was terminated, without so much as a call or consideration for the MONTHS of time wasted trying to work with them. Apparently they had been allowing everyone else to work AND hired more people during the time they were ignoring me.I've never been treated by a company like this; if you have any respect for yourself then I'd run before they end up wasting your time and efforts like they did mine. I just don't understand why you would fire someone passionate about trying to work for you?The worst part is the team they forced me to bond and become friends with suddenly being allowed to work while you get slapped in the face and kicked to the curb for no reason.

Cons

Wasted several months of my life, bad communication and management

March 16, 2022
Behavioral Support Professionals are highly valued by Liberty. Our organization strives to provide a supportive and collaborative work environment for all of our team members. Your experience was not clearly consistent with our norm - so we would like to hear from you directly in order to learn from your experience. Please contact Camille Tanner with Liberty's human resources team at (800) 331-7122.

Rewarding and fun place to work.

I enjoyed my time working there and was sad when I had to leave because I moved. My coworkers were great and I enjoyed scheduling for the nurses. Pay was pretty good for the job I was doing.

March 4, 2022
Liberty is sad to see you move on. We appreciate your years of service to our organization and for scheduling very many nurse assessments for people who are in need of personal care services. Take care and please know you have an open invitation to come back to Liberty!

Amazing work atomosphere

Respectful to employees Approachable management Thorough training Amazing companionship Make you own schedule Autonomy License continuing Ed courses

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Pay

March 3, 2022
Your everyday work as a Nurse Assessor helps people receive vital in home personal care services - which enables them to live as independently as possible. Thank you for all that you do in the service of others on behalf of Liberty.

Dedication to helping the people we serve

Working at Liberty has given me the opportunity to meet and work with extremely intelligent people, dedicated to serving our clients and finding new solutions to expand our reach. I am learning every day, seeing how the Corporate office works behind the scenes to ensure our programs are working efficiently. It is a pleasure to work with my supervisor, she supports my interests in growing with this company and she truly appreciates my contributions.

Pros

Opportunities for professional growth (certifications, continued education, etc)

Cons

A little more culture and employee engagement in the workplace

March 4, 2022
Thank you for all you do to support Liberty Healthcare's operations!

Great mission and values!

The team works great "as a team". Always putting clients needs and safety first. Client safety and wellbeing is always priority. Clients love the extra activities the team does for and with them, whether it's outside events ( farmers markets, outings) or in home activities.

February 28, 2022
Liberty Healthcare's mission centers on helping people achieve their goals - this includes our clients as well as our staff. Thank you for all you do to support your colleagues and the people served by Liberty Healthcare!

A company built on Quality and Leadership!

What an amazing company! C Suite cares about the people and the customer/consumers! Employees are more than co-workers, they are truly a team and encouraged to share ideas and concerns.

Pros

Leadership, Employee Engagement, Culture, Focus on Responsible Growth

Cons

Insurance Benefit options could be better.

February 15, 2022
Liberty Healthcare's servant leadership approach helps creates an environment in which our employees feel appreciated and empowered to give the people they serve the freedom to succeed.

Making a real difference in a flexible working environment

In just one year, Liberty has already made a major difference in the quality of supports delivered to people with disabilities. As with any new start-up program, initial challenges required the program to adapt, learn, and grow. Due to the Liberty Team's unwavering perseverance and commitment to quality improvement, Nebraskans with disabilities are reaping the benefits of promising and best practices. And the best part is there is more to come! Liberty is designing a top-notch quality management system for Medicaid waiver services in NE. It is so fulfilling to be part of an innovative company that supports their staff and a program that allows me to have such an impact working from home with a schedule that works best for me and my family.

Pros

Meaningful work, support from subject matter experts, professional growth opportunities, work flexibility, 13 state holidays

Cons

A lot of work, new program brings unforeseen challenges

January 27, 2022
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to serving and supporting Nebraskans with disabilities! You and your colleagues are positively impacting the lives of very many people. Keep up the great work - and please know that you are appreciated!

Busy place to work, however, the work is rewarding and you get to work with many populations

The work place culture has changed many times since I was there and it is work filled with many people who want to help the patients. It has a good team environment and you work with deputies, clinicians, psychiatrists, NP's, and all of the wonderful people who work at the jail. You have a variety of patients to work with including very mentally ill. It is a great experience to work with with so may populations and all of the crisis intervention that comes along.

Pros

Free food, safe environment, and good team work.

Cons

It can be stressful because of all the needs of the patients.

January 12, 2022
Thank you very much for your years of service to Liberty Healthcare and the countless people who you served along the way. Your efforts through the years have helped us create a better workplace culture and enabled us to achieve higher job satisfaction for our valued employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Healthcare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

4.8
InHerSight Score
5.0Personal Development
4.3Career Opportunities
5.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight