Liberty Middle School Employee Review

View all Liberty Middle School reviews

Very Satisfying to make a difference in someone's life
Special Education Para Professional (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOSeptember 4, 2013
I was assigned to a certain Special Education teacher. I worked with about 12 to 15 students who had needs that required educational assistance. Each year was with different students. I stayed with 7th graders. I followed students to their different classes and assisted with understanding the classwork and helped in getting classwork done. We also all met in a skills class to work on what ever was needed. There were days that were hectic and there were days much slower. This was a job I truly enjoyed, it was very satisfying to have worked with the students to better their school year.
Pros
Good hours, good benefits, good people

Other Liberty Middle School Employee Reviews

Great place to work, great co-workers
Business/Computer Teacher (Current Employee) –  Papillion, NEApril 9, 2018
Liberty Middle School is a great place to work. The other teachers are great and all staff gets along well. Enjoyed my time here the last two years. Moving out of the area so looking for new employment.
Educational
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pratt, KSNovember 7, 2017
Interesting to work with so many different levels of education within the walls of this building; kids were all great but sometimes I felt that those of less priveledge were targeted
Pros
awesome hours
Cons
some student behavior was awful