Liberty National Employee Reviews

Liberty Nation DON'T DO IT
Worksite agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 16, 2019
Three months of working and earned 300.00 and almost 4,000 miles of driving at my own dime. Burn and Churn, my entire class of 8 people all gone except for one after 2 months.

Was not told I would not receive a check for months. Left me flat broke and desperate for employment to feed my family.

Go at your own risk. Leads are worked over and recycled.

Good Luck you have been warned.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
bad leads false promises
May 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re very sorry our Liberty National Agent position didn’t meet your expectations. We apologize if you felt you were misled about the income structure of this sales agent role and that it wasn't a good career fit for you. We're always looking for ways to improve our agent experience and listening to former agents is a good way to help make the process better. Best of luck to you in the future.

very poor management
Supervising Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 10, 2019
unethical and stressful character of manager. Contract Job, all sales and leads were up to you with little to no help from management. After making a sale, the company did not meet customer needs and there were several billing errors
May 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry our Liberty National Agent position didn’t meet your expectations. Your experience does not represent our training and management style and we apologize if you felt you weren't given the proper support while on our team. We're always looking for ways to improve our agent experience and listening to former agents is a good way to help make the process better. We hope that you have a successful and productive future ahead.

Great job to create your own destiny.
Supervisor Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 8, 2019
If you want to control your future and be paid your worth this is the job for you. You get promoted quickly and earn bonuses. You have to have a love for helping people.
May 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're happy to have you on our team and appreciate your contributions to Liberty National and our mission of helping provide financial protection to our customers. We wish you a productive and rewarding future with us!

Room for advancement
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2019
Love the company. Like any commission based job, you have to put in the work to see the results. What we do is not hard but it is hard work. However, if you come in with a student mentality, there will be no limits to what you can achieve.
Pros
Room for advancement and compensation
Cons
Awesome place to advance your career
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 8, 2019
I love helping people, and make some money as well in the process. This is the best thing I've ever done in my life. I definitely recommend this company for anyone out there who loves to give, and protect their own families and other families.
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. This Agent position is about helping people while also growing professionally and personally. We’re very happy to have you on our team and appreciate your role in helping us provide financial protection to our Liberty National customers.

Energetic, fun team environment. There's plenty room for advancement and an endless earning opportunity.
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 8, 2019
Hard & consistent work is rewarded in compensation. The more folks you help to get what they want will help you to get what you want. The work culture is conducive to growth and personal development. Management is extremely involved in training and growth.
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you recognize hard work and commitment to this Liberty National career can be extremely rewarding financially and personally. Thank you for your dedication and your valuable contribution to our team's success. Best wishes for a long and successful career with us!

Career Advancement, Great Culture
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 8, 2019
I love my office! My managers are awesome! I can go to them for anything! Sometimes the days are long and I have to grind to get my job done but they are their for me every step of the way for any and all questions. They are 100% invested in me when I'm 100% invested in myself but will give be a push and remind me why I come to work everyday if my motivation decreases. I encourage anyone to give this opportunity a chance because it's worth crawling through the tunnel because there's so much light on the other side.
Pros
Advancement, culture, atmosphere
Cons
Potentially long days
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. This Agent position is hard work and does require an individual that is self-motivated and dedicated to our team and customers. But as you know, with that commitment in place, this Liberty National career can be incredibly rewarding both financially and personally. We’re very happy to have you on our team and appreciate your role in helping us provide financial protection to our customers.

Great Company
Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 8, 2019
I’m very pleased to be apart of this establishment, I have not regret it yet. Eager to see where this opportunity takes me. I will continue to spread the word for other people to take advantage of this life changing career path.
Pros
Growth Advancement
Cons
Commission
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Liberty National. We enjoy seeing our agents' benefit from the opportunity for growth and advancement offered and we wish you a productive future ahead as an important part of our team.

Growth encouraged!
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXMay 8, 2019
This is a high paced growth advanced career. Work for your worth - not what someone else tells you your worth is. Everyone is extremely helpful and become family. FUN place to work!
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy you're enjoying the positive work environment and teamwork that we encourage at Liberty National. Having a strong support system for our Agents is very important to us and we're glad you're benefiting. Thank you for your hard work and contribution to our team's success. Best wishes for a long and successful career with Liberty National!

Fun and energetic place to work.
Agency Director (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 8, 2019
I love working with liberty national. This company values its agents. Corporate invests into the offices as far as training and making sure we are succeeding and if not they make efforts to correct it.
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you appreciate the thorough training program and leadership support we offer at Liberty National. Thank you for being an important and productive member of our team. Best wishes for a successful career and future!

Developer
Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 8, 2019
Be your own boss with the support of other dynamic people who have achieved greatness..... mentors for life changes .... endless opportunities for growth.
Pros
Better life style and a unimaginable career path opportunity
Cons
Yourself if you don't value yourself
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. As you know, Liberty National strives to provide our Agents with a positive work environment and the opportunity for continued growth and development. Thank you for being an integral part of our team's mission to provide financial protection to families in our community. Best wishes to even more success in the future!

Amazing place to work!!!
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 8, 2019
Love the Culture. Love being paid what I’m worth. Unlimited growth opportunities and great mentors. Truly able to build the life you want with this company.
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your review of the Liberty National Agent position. We enjoy hearing about our agents' career success and professional growth and we thank you for your hard work and sacrifice to make that happen. Wishing you continued success in the future.

THE BEST opportunity
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2019
Beyond thankful for this opportunity! Definitely not for everyone, but for those of you with drive and desire to succeed, it’s guaranteed best opportunity.
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your review of Liberty National. We're glad you're enjoying the incredible income that this position can create with hard work and determination. We love hearing about our agents' success in this rewarding career. We wish you all the best in the future.

Liberty National is a phenomenal place to work!
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 7, 2019
This is the opportunity of a lifetime! If you have a chance to take advantage of this opportunity, my advice is to do so....quickly! Don't let this pass you by!
May 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide our Agents with the ability to have a successful career in a positive work environment and we're happy you're enjoying it. As you know, this career can be extremely productive both financially and personally with hard work and dedication. Thank you for your contributions to our team and best wishes for a successful future with Liberty National.

Amazing
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Florence, ALMay 7, 2019
This truly has been the opportunity of a lifetime. I was nervous about going into a career like this at first, but it has been the best thing for me and my family. Everyone that I have met and/or worked with have been phenomenal.
Pros
Work/Life balance
May 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Liberty National. We're glad you're enjoying the supportive culture and the opportunity to make a very generous living while offering a valuable service to the working families. Best wishes to a long future of success at Liberty National.

Great place to work!
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 6, 2019
Drive, ambition, and heart will take you anywhere you want to go with Liberty National! The possibilities are endless and promotions come quickly to those who work for it!
May 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Liberty National. We're glad you're benefiting from the advancement opportunities available for those that work for it. In this rewarding career, you do typically get out of it what you put in. Best wishes to even more years of success at Liberty National!

90% Fail in less than one month
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 6, 2019
Extremely weak leads, cold calling, door to door sales and harassing existing customers will be your existence while at this place. They provide nothing for free. You will even have to pay dues just for the privilege of being an agent with them and breathing their air. You will put miles on your car and burn your gas. The company takes zero risk whatsoever and will just throw you to the wolves. There is a church service in the Dalton office every Monday morning and you will attend whether you are christian of not. They do that because the customer is more likely to trust a religious salesman...especially here in the bible belt. Using God to make money like that doesn't sit well with me. At all. You will have to lie to customers to explain how you got their number, as the lead gathering methods that LibNat uses are deceptive in nature. Would contact a "lead" and the prospect didn't even know that what they filled out had anything to do with life insurance. Awkward. You are responsible for making sure a customer doesn't let their policy lapse for a year...or you get charged back. Like I said, YOU will take all the risk. I worked there during the economic downturn. All I could find. I wound up going hungry while working there because it actually cost me more than I earned as an agent. I should have just kept looking because it became the lowest and most depressing point in my life. In review, in order to succeed at this grind mill, you must be an extremely aggressive salesman that can ignore principals, lie to customers, telemarket, be hung up on, have doors slammed  more... in your face, be cussed at, be hated and still look at yourself in the mirror and be happy with what you see. I couldn't, and nowadays I'm actually proud of that.  less
Pros
Meet people
Cons
The people instantly don't like you as soon as they figure out why you're there.
May 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. This Agent position does require a self-motivated, persistent and sales-minded individual to succeed and isn't for everyone. With the right person, this career can be incredibly rewarding financially and professionally. We wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

Best opportunity ever
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 6, 2019
Literally the best opportunity I have ever come across. Very lucrative. You get out exactly what put in. Structure is amazing. Liberty National is just like a huge family all pulling the same cart, making sure everyone is successful. Fantastic place to be
Pros
Great structure
May 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the supportive culture and the opportunity we provide for an incredible income through hard work and dedication. Best wishes to a long future of success at Liberty National.

Best place to work!
Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 6, 2019
Liberty National has not only given me financial freedom but it has allowed me to accomplish goals in my personal life through spending more time with my family. Everyone at Everett Agencies of Liberty National In Little Rock, AR is so caring and willing to help anyone become successful!
May 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Liberty National. Providing our Agents with the opportunity to make a generous living while offering valuable financial protection to working families in the community is our goal. As you know, with our supportive management and a strong work ethic this career can be very rewarding. Best wishes to a long future of success at Liberty National.

I enjoyed working there
Benefits Consultant (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALApril 29, 2019
I have the utmost respect for the Agency Owner and the Management Team I worked with. I am blessed to have learned from them.
I enjoyed meeting with businesses and protecting employees and their families with our benefits. You know you have done something right when a young man gets up from meeting with you, hugs you and then thanks you for protecting his family.
Pros
No two days are the same
Cons
Providing your own healthcare benefits. Definitely a con if you are a single person.
May 1, 2019

Thank you for your review of Liberty National. Protecting families is the reason we exist and being able to do something as rewarding as helping people protect their families from the unexpected is a privilege. We thank you for your contributions to our team and our customers and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty National. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight