Liberty Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
worked at night, got called out a lot
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAMay 11, 2018
job was fun, had to many bosses, overall it was a good flood to work on with the babies and their mothers. co-workers was nice to work with, they helped a lot.
Environment
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJanuary 3, 2018
worked in a pediatric office out side of the hospital. Really enjoyed working for the doctor. He made the job interesting, educational and was very patient with staff treated us with respect.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
hospital closed the practice
Nice staff
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Liberty, TXDecember 28, 2017
Overall great place to work, relaxed environment if working in the radiology department. The staff are nice and easy to get along with as well. I would go back if it wasn't a drive for me
Think twice
CNA (Former Employee) –  LudowiciDecember 18, 2017
Think twice before considering a job at Coastal Manor. There is a reason they have so many job openings. Be aware some will do anything to stay at the top, everyone is replaceable.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Raises
Reputation precedes them.
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GANovember 24, 2017
This place has a reputation of being one of the worst hospitals in the city. Their job atmosphere isn't much better either. I got scheduled to work maybe once a week, if that.
Pros
Discounted hospital fees
Cons
Cleaning up blood and bodily fluids.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GANovember 2, 2017
Great place to work. We worked well as a team on the medsurg floor. Only downfall is the rate of pay. I learned a lot and experienced a lot............
Good company
Coding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GASeptember 29, 2017
This is a good company to work for. Benefits are good. Nice people to work around. I have learned a lot personally as well as professionally from this facility.
Pros
Learned a lot of skills
N/a
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GASeptember 15, 2017
Stressful, unorganized, drama. The pay is not very good for the amount of work that is done. There are always issues within different departments, and a lot of micromanaging.
Terrible work environment
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GASeptember 7, 2017
The management is pretty awful at times, and the pay isn't that great. The majority of the directors are not concerned about employees, coworkers are very rude between different departments at times
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Too many to list
Learning Experience
Peer Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAAugust 24, 2017
I have received great learning experience while working here for the past 8 years. I have enjoyed working at Liberty Regional as well. This has been an enjoyable place to work over the years since I have been here. It have been a great start for me to get training and experience I need to further my educational goals.
Always meeting new people and making new friends
Infection Prevention and Employee Health Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJuly 22, 2017
I enjoy the different experiences I get to experience daily. My job requires me to be dependable but allows fun in our work space. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help one another.
Pros
Everyday will be different
Cons
Some people are inconsiderate.
Small county hospital
Director of Accounting (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAApril 23, 2017
Most patients are in need of ER care in lieu of regular doctor visits. Approximately 20 hospital beds. Friendly home town feel. Welcoming staff. Focused on quality care.
Hospital
RN (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAFebruary 23, 2017
Great place to work, very flexible and willing to make sure all work hours are met. Great managers and staff. Treat staff as great
Great place to work!
Referrals Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GADecember 7, 2016
Recommend it to anyone, friendly coworkers a learned a lot. I like working with patients and doing and learning a lot on the way.
benefits
Cons
none at this time
A Great place to work. Awesome staff.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GANovember 28, 2016
Working with Liberty Regional is one of the best facilities I could have chosen to work in. The work load isn't too much, most nurses are friendly. My fellow CNA's are awesome and we all work as a team.
Pros
Nice, well stocked facility
Cons
Getting days off.
Patient Access Representative
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GANovember 8, 2016
This was actually a pretty easy job. I loved the hours and pay was OK. Management was horrible. Poor communication. Favoritism Shown (Obvious). MicroLeading. People not knowing to stay in their place. Don't waste your time until new management in place.
Pros
Pay was OK
Cons
Horrible management
A staff of well trained and passionate paramedics
Per Diem Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GASeptember 5, 2016
A good mix of 911 and ALS interfacility calls keep the job interesting.

Very good equipment, the trucks are all newer and in good shape and there are frequent paid training opportunities.

Weekend and night shift differentials make the pay very competitive.

Communication and respect for the medics has greatly improved with the appointment of the new EMS director and a new physician group at LRMC ER.

No complaints. This is a very good service, much better than the surrounding.
Pros
Many paid education opportunities, varied shift schedule
Cons
Hospital politics.
Volunteer
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GANovember 21, 2015
This was a volunteer job that I did for 4 years. I learn customer service skills answering the phone, transferring calls, and putting people on hold. I learned to copy papers, fax papers, and type. This volunteer job at the school was a wonderful experience for me and I learned a lot that I know today.
good place to work
Patient Access Representative, Level II (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GASeptember 22, 2015
I loved working here. My coworkers were excellent. The job was not difficult at all. The training provided was good. I really enjoyed bedside registrations more than signing patients in,
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks
productive workplace with opportunity to use maximum skill sets
Staff Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAAugust 29, 2015
A typical workday might involve responding to calls to the emergency department, attending C-section deliveries; performing outpatient pulmonary functions and other diagnostic testing; assisting the pulmonologist with bronchoscopies. Any or all of these task could occur on any given day. During my time at Liberty I leaned how to trust my instincts and ability as a respiratory therapist; I felt like a team player and a member of a family during my time in the cardiopulmonary department. The hardest part of the job was working with sick babies, and eventually moving away. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Pros
small hospital which in turn required therepist to be proficient in a broad range of skills
Cons
less than adequate help with demanding patient loads