Liberty Source Employee Reviews

Good job to re-enter workforce
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Monroe, VASeptember 4, 2018
No longevity. Good if you're returning to the workforce or need some flexibility. Upper management and HR are unreliable and not for the employees. Lots of favoritism within company.
N/a
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Monroe, VAAugust 21, 2018
N/A I really have nothing to say. I can tell you it is a great place to start and grasp what you can to apply else where. There doesnt look like there is to much room for growth and I would hate to leave the company because I really enjoy it and the staff but I have to go where I can feed my family off of one income and it is not here.
Team Atmosphere
Data Analyst/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 14, 2018
Liberty Source is a company dedicated to giving back to the military community by giving employment preference to retired military, active duty reservists and military spouses/dependents.

Everyone works as a team and we all learn from each other. The company feels like a large family and is very welcoming.
Pros
Access to area beaches, located on a National Monument
Dead End Positions
Pmt Coordinator/GRIR Analyst/Cash Apps (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 29, 2018
While they maintain that they began the company to look out for our "military spouses", they are actually offering the lowest wages for desperate people. The culture is terrible, everyone knocks each other down, and it's not even for a higher position, there was overall nothing but discontent amongst the employees, and an even more outrageous turnover rate.
In addition, they lie about the flexibility that comes along with their positions.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Production
Corporate Bond Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAOctober 20, 2017
Stable income with family orientation background. Will hire military spouses, prior service members, and civilians. The company provides financial background and works at a high paced.
Pros
Provide pot lucks and events are catered
Cons
Do not value seniority
Family Atmosphere
Mutual Fund Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Monroe, VAJune 8, 2017
Open floor plan with desk. Team huddles. Two 15 minute breaks and 1 hour of lunch. Very flexible with your family if you have children in school or daycare. Work can be tough depending on your job and if it't production driven (most likely will be). Slow rate of advancement and raises.