Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC Employee Reviews in Midlothian, TX

Featured review
Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC selected this as a representative review
Good company
Dispatch Manager (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXApril 9, 2019
Liberty tire cares and respects their people. Good work environment and management. Management staff support you to be successful. Always growing and improving and room for growth.
Pros
Work hours
Only work there if you like being slaved.
Liberty Tire Recycling (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXJune 10, 2019
The work at Liberty Tires is not hard what so ever. The main problem with that work place is the people within it. The people in higher positions were able to put their friends on easier parts of the work place, and forced the others to work harder. They took away our smoke breaks (We smoked after you completed 2 trailers or 4 box trucks), We never had breaks even though we are supposed to have two 15min breaks from it being a full 8 hour job (2PM-11PM).
You dont get a raise no matter how hard you work
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXJanuary 10, 2019
Not a good place to work , for starter they expect hard work from you ,people are rude and have a short temper not a friendly place to work at expect hard work for less pay
Official response from Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC
January 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your comment. We apologize for what you experienced, but certainly appreciate your hard work while working with Liberty Tire Recycling. We sincerely wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Work Environmrnt
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXMay 24, 2018
I enjoyed working with the truck drivers and the customers. The other labor employees were good to work with and some of the management was good to work for. But there was some that felt they had special privileges and that they were in a position to run the show.
Great place to work GREAT People
Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, TXMarch 20, 2018
Liberty Tire Recycling is a GREAT place to work with GREAT People. Casual atmosphere. People work hard but enjoy their work. The managers are fair and honest, I learned how to be a better managers.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Hard work
Productive work enviornments for those without life skills
Dock and Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXFebruary 15, 2018
The workplace provides employees with life skills to work and be on time and help physical conditions for each individuals to become better as they continue to grow in life.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Cons
Short breaks if available
Handling used tires
Employee (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXOctober 31, 2017
I started on a route truck picking up used tires and moved to the shop where I repaired trailers replacing full/partial roofs, replacing/repairing rear doors, doing DOT inspections and repairing any electrical problems on their equipment.
poor place of employment
Heavy equipment operator (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, TXApril 11, 2017
i would never recomend working here. the gm lies to get what he wants. they dont pay what your worth and never will you ask for a raise and they find a way to fire you.
bad place to work
driver (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXMarch 31, 2017
working hours are from 5:30 am until they tell you. which can be 6 or 7 pm. dertty place to work heavy lifting and the management always acuse the employee of stealing from them. nothing but empty promeses of raises. if you can work here you can worke any where. all the permanet employee cant get jobs any where alse because they are ex cin or ilegals. that is why management abuse the employees.
Pros
no pros
Cons
management dont care about employee
Hardworking
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXMarch 2, 2017
Overlooking the unloading of trailers... Making sure items are properly handled....... When tires come in we sort out the good from bad... Keep the good ones and recycling the shredded and bad ones
Chump change
Driver (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXDecember 15, 2016
If you are a driver or a helper you get paid by the tire. Which is about .15 cents per tire. Not worth working here. Stay away..
Good job
Regional Transportation Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, TXNovember 18, 2016
Great place to work. Laid back. Good company. Great insurance. A great team of employees with a good attitude. Lots of room for growth within the company.
Productive and fun place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXNovember 29, 2013
Great if you are wanting to work around a lot of truck drivers and learn routes.
Management was non existent which made the sales reps hard to do their jobs.
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXNovember 18, 2013
I worked out of my house for the most part and was the only person in the North Texas area from West Texas all the way to North Texas down to San Antonio. I was set up to fail. There was not way I could handle my job without more help. They brought in someone but I spent more time training them instead on my job so my numbers went down instead of the sales manager doing his job. I loved working with my national accounts and resolving issue with the.
Pros
Working with national accounts and the state.
Cons
Management must change for the company to survive