Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC Employee Review

View all Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC reviews

Productive place to work
Machinery/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, WIDecember 19, 2013
Really dirty work environment but it paid the bills. A typical day at work consisted of getting really dirty and tired. This job was a very fast paced environment which I loved. I f I move nearby I would apply again.

Other Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC Employee Reviews

My Time with Liberty
Human Resource and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 12, 2019
Working with Liberty was a learning curb for me. I was hired to to be the HR Manager and set up the HR department for the Port Saint Lucie office. Soon after being there, I noticed that safety needed to be addressed. I quickly developed safety programs and training material to help employees learn how to work safe while doing their daily job duties.
Within 90 days of my employment, I was promoted to be the safety and HR Manager for three shifts. I reduced the temporary employees by 85 percent, This was reduced cost. All employees learn to work together. I developed a Safety Committee and train them to help develop a better safety culture. Together we reduced incidents and injuries. I worked with the workers compensation and attorneys to help close claims, Prepared 300, 301A and monthly reports for the corporate office.
This was a high demanding job but I also felt like I was helping my co workers work safe.
Pros
I felt like I helped all the employees work safe
Cons
no support from management
Not a good environment to work
Maintenance Tech/ Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMay 2, 2019
This place will hire anyone but treats them like animals . I've personally heard Management not only degrade employee's on a daily basis but I've also heard Management joke about how badly they treat there employee's. Even corporate allows it to go on.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything eles
Official response from Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your comment. We apologize for how you feel, as we value every employee who is a part of our Liberty Tire Recycling family. We truly hope you enjoyed your time while working for us and sincerely wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.