Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC Employee Review

View all Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC reviews

Not a good environment to work
Maintenance Tech/ Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMay 2, 2019
This place will hire anyone but treats them like animals . I've personally heard Management not only degrade employee's on a daily basis but I've also heard Management joke about how badly they treat there employee's. Even corporate allows it to go on.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything eles
Official response from Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC
May 9, 2019

Thank you for your comment. We apologize for how you feel, as we value every employee who is a part of our Liberty Tire Recycling family. We truly hope you enjoyed your time while working for us and sincerely wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Other Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC Employee Reviews

Not a very good place to work
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJune 25, 2019
Liberty Tire recycling could be a good place to work. However, it is a very cliquish work environment. The shipping manager is two faced and on a daily basis will tell you one thing then turn around and say he didn't tell you to do the same thing he told you to do the day before. Job expectation are ridiculous. The shipping manager didn't understand why you could not put 20 trailer out in 8 hours. His exact words! Now remember at the calhoun location you only have 2 doors to load/unload out of on the dock, and you only have 1 yard dog to move trailers for the warehouse and three other locations at the plant. You would wait for over an hour to get a trailer to load product that was due out that day. Overall the worst place i have ever worked
Pros
Good hours 7-330 pm
Cons
Cliquish high sxhool atmosphere unreasonable work expectations
Bad Company
Traile Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJune 25, 2019
Unprofessional company. They keep thieves working there and fire the ones who put in hard work. Stay away! I suggest you read all reviews on this company before you apply.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.