Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC Employee Review

View all Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC reviews

My Time with Liberty
Human Resource and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 12, 2019
Working with Liberty was a learning curb for me. I was hired to to be the HR Manager and set up the HR department for the Port Saint Lucie office. Soon after being there, I noticed that safety needed to be addressed. I quickly developed safety programs and training material to help employees learn how to work safe while doing their daily job duties.
Within 90 days of my employment, I was promoted to be the safety and HR Manager for three shifts. I reduced the temporary employees by 85 percent, This was reduced cost. All employees learn to work together. I developed a Safety Committee and train them to help develop a better safety culture. Together we reduced incidents and injuries. I worked with the workers compensation and attorneys to help close claims, Prepared 300, 301A and monthly reports for the corporate office.
This was a high demanding job but I also felt like I was helping my co workers work safe.
Pros
I felt like I helped all the employees work safe
Cons
no support from management

Other Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC Employee Reviews

Only work there if you like being slaved.
Liberty Tire Recycling (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, TXJune 10, 2019
The work at Liberty Tires is not hard what so ever. The main problem with that work place is the people within it. The people in higher positions were able to put their friends on easier parts of the work place, and forced the others to work harder. They took away our smoke breaks (We smoked after you completed 2 trailers or 4 box trucks), We never had breaks even though we are supposed to have two 15min breaks from it being a full 8 hour job (2PM-11PM).
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 28, 2019
Love it here just wish it was closer to my house, good bosses company parties often and they care about their employees. One of the best jobs I've ever had
Pros
Vaction pay holiday pay company parties great bosses they really care about us
Cons
None really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.