LiDestri Food and Drink Employee Reviews

unorganized no training
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 8, 2019
confusing, no training, employees arguing and complaining about the job, employees not happy and talk bad about each other, the most frustrating thing was there was no training manual or qualified people training
Learning Experience
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York StateApril 17, 2019
The job taught me alot about new softwares, office and management skills and techniques, and how to start investing in my future and figure out where i want to be in life.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
stressful enviornment
What a great place to work!
Office (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 20, 2019
I have worked here for almost a year and I do recognize that the first year with any company is the time when a person learns more about the company- good or bad. I still have yet to see anything discouraging within the organization. Being part of a company who is so innovative and isn't afraid to grow and try new ideas is refreshing. The culture is unique and the family feel is real. Not only do we talk about values, we live our values every day. I feel that LiDestri is truly an employer of choice in the area.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, growing company
Cons
healthcare costs
not to sure now
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJFebruary 5, 2019
They get the job done. my experience there was memorable. It taught me the value of dealing with productive team mates. The humidity there is not ideal.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
its hot in the facility
Fast and slow paced
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 25, 2019
In special projects, I would construct boxes and place items inside the box. It was an assembly line set up, where people would be set up doing different jobs before the item was ready to be wrapped and shipped off.
Cons
Short breaks
Nice Environment
Food and Beverage Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJDecember 5, 2018
Needs to fix the air-conditioning. In the summer time heat in there is unbearable it’s not safe. Needs more experienced mechanic and more leadership supervisor
Great place!
Production Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 18, 2018
Good place to work! Friendly environment. Very good benefits pacakages. Wages are competitive. Management is awesome and the employees are all very friendly.
Good starter job
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  FairportSeptember 1, 2018
The potential for moral within this company is very high it just seems as though upper management is just looking to turn a profit disregarding the humans who work for them
was not a stable job
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 16, 2018
could not depend on working 40 hrs per week, had to call temp agency daily to know if work was available, the work was not difficult (packing). Worked second shift was convenient for me
Pros
Cons
long walks to break room
i liked the hours
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 27, 2018
they have poor managment skill with certain employeers sometimes they never had any wrk ready for temps to do certain employers are very disrespectful to us temps
Pros
breaks too short
Cons
no benifits
Very nice maintaince team
Electronic maintance Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 27, 2018
Maintenance crew was very knowledgeable and will to help you learn to in prove your skills. Maintenance supervisorsupper alway stood by their team making sure you were treated far.
review
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken NJApril 16, 2018
Satisfying place to work, fast paced. Large activity, must be able to work with others. Still a growing company, lots of opportunity for advancement. Lots of drama
N/a
Forklift Driver; Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Fairport, NYMarch 26, 2018
thius job isnt for everyone. just keep an open mind its very hot in there and i could hardly breathe day in and day out, just get better work conditions
Good work place
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 10, 2018
This is a good job. They have many people working but there are always things to do. There are times when we get sent home early because the work load is done for the day. The machines also break down at times witch makes you stay late.
Pros
Staying late night
Cons
Getting sent home early
ambiente suave con cafe gratis
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Fairport, NYMarch 1, 2018
Eh aprendido mucho y espero aprender mas para ser de gran ayuda en un futuro. La parte mas difícil del trabajo son los días de mucho cambio de producto y cuando nos toca la parte de limpieza(CIP).
Pros
seguro medico, 401k, programas de asistencia, ..
one of the most unorganized jobs i ever had.
forklift driver, lead warehouse, machine op. (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJ 08110February 1, 2018
A typical day at work was hard and stressful. some people was paid to do nothing but walk around and make it harder for you to do your job.
with no training and no leadership employees would get hurt and burned by machines your only option was to learn what you can on your own or from the people who knew the right way to do things. i trained every forklift driver that was hired after me and some machine operator. had to train some mechanic's on how to start and fix machines.
Management never communicated any info to employees unless it was very important. i had to take it into my own hands to train new employees so that production wouldn't lack.
The workplace culture was cut throat. some people was always out to tell what your doing to get you in trouble. i was terminated for going to lunch with another employee from another department because someone didn't like how good of friends we became at the job.
The hardest part of the job. is being asked to do someone else's job while they sit in the office and watch you work.
The most enjoyable part of the job. when its time to go home put a smile on my face knowing i'm out of here after 12 long hours of work.
Pros
get paid every Friday, working with the people that actually wanted to work and not try to get you fired
Cons
lack of training, no Communication, job is dangerous place to work.
Line Operator/warehouse Associate
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 22, 2018
I have learned a great deal on how operating machinery , shipping and Inventory trouble shooting techniques and, Inspecting products for shipping to customers.
Apple grading
Apple grade (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PADecember 3, 2017
It was basically a apple cider products that were mixed with sugar and other cider products as well and we also packed bai anti oxidants bottles flavors vary, my job was to grade apple as they came down the convener belt made sure they were okay to go trough the mixer to make apple cider.
Pros
N/a
Cons
n/a
productive
Floors Associate (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 8, 2017
A typical day at Li Destsri includes stocking and cleaning around the factory. The job was fairly easy for the most part. Li Destri doesn't have many opportunities.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
great place
SQL/ETL Developer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 8, 2017
learnt exploring new things during my project and very flexible working environment. very challenging but helped me building my career in a right way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiDestri Food and Drink. Our community is ready to answer.