Lidl Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,312 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Lidl is a family-owned business grounded on a simple philosophy: that customers deserve the highest quality goods and groceries at prices everyone can afford. For more than forty years, Lidl’s unique approach has changed and improved communities across 32 countries, where Lidl has grown to operate around 11,550 stores and employ more than 341,000 people.
In 2017, we brought our unique approach to the U.S. and opened our first stores in Virginia and the Carolinas. In less than three years, Lidl has won more than 500 awards for our unique products and shopping experience and has been recognized as a Top 3 U.S. supermarket by Food & Wine Magazine. Our U.S. footprint has grown over that same period to more than 150 stores across 9 East Coast states, with more than 5,000 U.S. team members supporting our growth.
We are just getting started.
Lidl US offers employees the opportunity to be a part of something big. Whether you want to join a team and be the best at what you do, or grow your career into a leadership position, Lidl US will support your efforts and create opportunities for you to develop your career – wherever it takes you.
Are you up for it?
Be a part of something fresh, new and exciting! Check out all of our open job opportunities on careers.lidl.com.
You're seeing Lidl jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Good place to start. Good insurance. Always short in employees. Work environment is not so funny.They pay $16 per hour to any associate. No more no less. And does not matter how much experience do you have
the staff there are all rude is some form not welcoming at all n dont care if you succeed. there is a lot of favoritism. we arent equals in there at all
Very demanding job with very little appreciation. Constantly changing procedures. Offer good benefits and decent pay, but not much opportunity to move up in management.
Good working enviroment, but working in shifts, kindful and warmful people, great management, easily agreeable, highly recommended for a beginning job,
Really unhealthy Environment. There is no support and you are constantly being a valuated even though you don’t have any idea what you are doing or what is going on. Presentations are opportunities for them to haze you. People in the buying department are all in search of other jobs behind the companys back.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 181 questions about working at Lidl. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Lidl employees.
Insights from 509 Indeed users who have interviewed with Lidl within the last 5 years.
Able to stand and lift
What my goals in life are
Lakeland Dairies wins further €1m contract with Lidl - Agriland.ie(opens in a new window)Agriland.ie
"Lidl Lietuva" offers the highest salary in the sector | The Baltic Word(opens in a new window)The Baltic Word
Lidl Portugal Generates Over €7bn For Portuguese Economy | ESM Magazine(opens in a new window)ESM Magazine
People say I'm too hot to work in Lidl but I don't care, I love my job(opens in a new window)The Sun
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Lidl?Published on May 24, 2021