Life Cycle Engineering

Life Cycle Engineering Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
I love working for life cycle engineering, I was able to travel some when i worked in Norfolk. I got the chance to travel to another state to help out naval boats. The only problem I have is that pay, it does not seem to pay as much.
Pros
travel, pto, management
Cons
pay
This company was a very good mid-sized company that gave me many opportunities for advancement. Management was willing to listen to new ideas and back you to pursue them.
Official response from Life Cycle Engineering
December 19, 2019
Thanks for sharing this review! We really care about developing our employees and we LOVE new ideas. We even have a formal InnovateLCE program built around empowering employees to bring their great ideas to life!
I loved working at LCE. They are a genuinely caring company concerned about the growth of it's employees. They look to not only assist in their growth but to help them change as well. I loved working there.
Pros
Great environment for growth
Cons
Little PTO but they give all federal holidays
On an engagement that serves as a sub-contractor to Booz Allen Hamilton on-site full time. Despite the physical disconnect, LCE makes a concerted effort to be there for us at all times. When we get together for training, happy hours, holiday parties, it feels like family getting together. Great colleagues, the best CEO I have ever had the pleasure of working for.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.