Life Cycle Engineering Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 62 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I love working for life cycle engineering, I was able to travel some when i worked in Norfolk. I got the chance to travel to another state to help out naval boats. The only problem I have is that pay, it does not seem to pay as much.
travel, pto, management
This company was a very good mid-sized company that gave me many opportunities for advancement. Management was willing to listen to new ideas and back you to pursue them.
Official response from Life Cycle EngineeringDecember 19, 2019
Thanks for sharing this review! We really care about developing our employees and we LOVE new ideas. We even have a formal InnovateLCE program built around empowering employees to bring their great ideas to life!
I loved working at LCE. They are a genuinely caring company concerned about the growth of it's employees. They look to not only assist in their growth but to help them change as well. I loved working there.
Great environment for growth
Little PTO but they give all federal holidays
On an engagement that serves as a sub-contractor to Booz Allen Hamilton on-site full time. Despite the physical disconnect, LCE makes a concerted effort to be there for us at all times. When we get together for training, happy hours, holiday parties, it feels like family getting together. Great colleagues, the best CEO I have ever had the pleasure of working for.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
See more Life Cycle Engineering reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Cycle Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 62 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Life Cycle Engineering
- What benefits does Life Cycle Engineering offer?Answered by Life Cycle Engineering
- What is the vacation policy like at Life Cycle Engineering? How many vacation days do you get per ye…Answered by Life Cycle Engineering
- If you were to leave Life Cycle Engineering, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Life Cycle Engineering?2 people answered
- What is Life Cycle Engineering sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Life Cycle Engineering?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Life Cycle Engineering a better place to work?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Life Cycle Engineering about how to improve it?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Life Cycle Engineering?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Life Cycle Engineering?One person answered
See all questions and answers