Life Enhancement Services

Life Enhancement Services Employee Reviews

United States30 reviews
Good work place everyone is on top of their tasks one they respect the elderly community good work environment staff was well trained in cannabis knowledge and helped everyone needs all around good company to work for
Pros
Vendors gave swag free lunch company hooked the staff up also with goodies
Cons
Long hours small building
Certain time that works great for me this morning when I got your email address is great about getting back with you on work day for me that worked for me and they are people interested
Cons
You will not be able to guarantee you will get paid. On the scheduled pay day, they will give the run around and give you your check a week late or pay you via cash app (late). They will not explain this when you get hired or at team meetings. They also have unrealistic expectations and very unprofessional leadership.
It was amazing i really enjoyed working with the people. I would go back to fast. the hours were great. I was able to grow in my department. My co-worker was able to teach me alot.
My only desire was to assist the people the were connected to this agency; unfortunately they had a different agenda. I quit after 2 /3 times of them not paying me.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
They will reach out to you to assist with low productivity however, in the end, expect your clients to be given to your fellow employees without discussion.
I would not advise anyone to work at this agency. Life Enhancement close without warning their employees. Employees were not paid their salaries they worked for. As a result this story was aired on the FOX news. You can youtube it. We are still waiting for our checks that the owner of Life Enhancement said on the news was in the mail.
all companies have their flaws theirs were more systematic and at times out of their control. I hope they were able to find solutions. There was flexibility in your schedule depending on your position. it is a great opportunity to learn skills and case management
Pros
flexibility
Cons
getting paid ON TIME
I enjoyed working with other competent, talented, and caring professionals while at this agency. The managerial staff were very supportive and welcoming. I did not like the building, however, it was old and outdated with mo modern features. The reserved parking for managers was a huge plus, and the close proximity to my home was super ideal.
Typical workday - foolishness
What I learned - Vet companies better

Management - FOOLISHNESS

Workplace culture - More Foolishness

Hardest Part of Job - Getting through all the foolishness

Most enjoyable part of job - GOING HOME
Cons
No Direct Deposit, Might not get paid timely, Micromanagement, Bad attitudes, Inconsistency, Obstructionism, Low Salary, No HR on site, No good employee benefits, dysfunctional
Loved working and helping families grow and get better. This job allowed me to be me and to care for others. Also, taught me how to assess people and fill out lots of documents professionaly. I would recommend the right people for a job like this.
Pros
Bonus occasional
Cons
Working at Life Enhancement Services was an awesome place to learn and gain experience within a medical environment. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Effective counseling center. Know what you're supposed to do, be time effective and thorough. Very good, helped a lot of people within the community. Excellent staff.
Day begins with warm morning greetings and small chatter as we begin to flow into our order of work mode. Each day is filled with new knowledge of some sort that will help to build a better business daily. Management is always available to offer a helping hand and is always hands on in the business daily. The culture of the business to always treat others as you would treat your dearest loved one and remember everyone has a bad day sometimes. At the same time being knowledgeable in the services that maybe being provided at that time. Each day offers new challenges while you will have a customer that goes away happy, you may sometimes feel as though you could have done more. As with any or most the instant gratification of knowing you just helped someone out and hearing the joy in the voice or the huge smile upon a clients face.
Pros
wonderful company
To enjoy working with and helping people is a plus. When you can see the satisfaction and the assistance were greatly appreciated and helped individuals. To know that your hard work and dedication was helping another person achieve their goals.
Pros
Versatile in work hours
Cons
you get emotionally attached to the clients in a positive manner
Unfortunately, the promises made to me at the time of hire ended up to be under false pretenses. Upon being hire and for 17 days following I was told that I would be the office manager/ assistant director. The CEO wanted to train me to take over her business at the time she retired. Although, everyday I was showered with compliments on my work performance and ethic she tried to change everything 17 days in.
Pros
paid us for 8 hours a day and only worked 7 every weekend was a 3 day weekend
Cons
I was unable to trust CEO as time went on and things kept changing
As I remember this opportunity, I was a way to see the various ways to run a branch. I was pretty fun for the most part and very intriguing if you like the banking industry.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
occasional
I wasn't with the agency long. It was a new agency in the Memphis area. A lot of loop holes. Lack of clinical staff. The supervisor lack people's skills.
Pros
CEO has a good heart.
Cons
Poor supervision
My typical day at work returning phone calls, special projects, compiling reports for the day. I have learned so much working with this company about Human Resources and Accounting. My co-workers are wonderful to work with on a daily basis.
Pros
flexible
Cons
retirement
dont apply here schedule is not permanent..management is shady there is no way to advance in the company.you will be lied to everyday and put in potential dangerous situations without help back up or support
Pros
They Pay You When They Are Supposed To Sometimes
Cons
Everthings Else
started off as res agent then got promoted to Internation senior consultant. Then got promoted to QA Analyst then finaly Tean Leader
Pros
salary, wrok place, management and great growth opportunit
Cons
call center closed
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Enhancement Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7