Life Flight Network Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Very poor managment
Community Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTJune 26, 2018
management style was fear based and bully mentality. No ethics or values. The flight crew and mechanics were wonderful and amazing. It was just a management issue.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Great place to work with a company making a difference in people's lives!
Administrative Employee (Current Employee) –  Aurora, OROctober 5, 2017
Life Flight is a company you can feel good about coming to work for everyday. I can easily say this is the best company I have ever worked for. My team is amazing, and the sense of camaraderie is the best I have ever been a part of. As a team, we take pride in what we do and work together to be successful. LFN cares about its employees and takes very good care of us. Our wages are competitive and directly based on skill level and years of experience - not how well someone "liked you" in an interview. The benefits program is unbeatable and the PTO accrual rates are extremely generous, giving employees a great work-life balance. Management works very hard to keep the lines of communication open with employees. Our safety culture and quality assurance procedures are the most thorough I've ever seen. Employees have a voice and are truly listened to. I look forward to a long career here.
Pros
benefits, summer bbq's, early release days, fun atmosphere, strong safety culture, employees are valued
Best job ever
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Lewiston IdahoAugust 29, 2015
Working at life flight is like being a part of family, they provide a culture of safety and expect the best, you can't help but want to succeed here, couldn't ask for a better place to work!!!
Pros
Safe, fun coworkers, amazing culture
Cons
Nurses get paid too much more than medics
communications specialist at air medical agency
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 16, 2015
good company to work for, they were very flexible in allowing their employees time off for family functions, their compensation was really good and so were their benefits
Pros
benefits, insurance, wages, people
Cons
hours
great place for long-term career
Critical Care Flight Paramedic (Current Employee) –  IdahoOctober 25, 2014
LFN is a great place to work. Typical flights run the gamut from scene responses into wilderness locations to taking very complicated patients from ICUs and tertiary EDs and transporting them to specialty centers. Strong clinical and trouble-shooting skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to function in chaotic situations are definite requirements for the job, but these are rewarded with excellent pay, benefits, and plenty of time off. The organization has an excellent and pervasive safety culture. While not perfect by any means, LFN is an excellent company in which to build a long-term career.
Pros
Exciting work, strong safety culture, good compensation
Cons
lots of paperwork and record-keeping requirements
Best job ever
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 18, 2014
Constantly challenging, ever changing and exciting. I've learned about mapping, aviation and weather. My co-workers are my partners, we back each other up. The most enjoyable part of the job is the adrenaline rush and not knowing what's going to happen next.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Flight Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.4InHerSight Score

4.2Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight