Life Line Screening Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 17, 2017
I enjoyed the job, however, the amount of travel got to be too demanding. This job is for someone that does not have young children or has a very good support network in place.
Pros
well pay
Cons
travel, time consuming
A great place to work and grow!
Preventive Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 8, 2017
Life Line Screening has been a huge blessing in my life! When i first applied in November 2016 I had recently made some drastic changes in my life, and my previous track record for employment was less than stellar. I had been denied several jobs before I applied at Life Line because of my past. The hiring manager was willing to look past that and take a chance on me despite my track record. It has been an amazing experience ever since! I had no sales experience before this job and now I am one of the top agents in my department. The two week training class they put you through (paid training by the way) has amazing trainers that teach you the services that we offer the customer and arm you with the knowledge that you need to succeed. The benefits are good, the bonus structure is GREAT and I get a different type of paycheck when a customer tells me that Life Line Screening helped save their life. The people I work with have become a close-knit group of friends and the management team coaches you every step of the way if you are struggling. In my opinion if you are unhappy with your job here it is either because you do not take the coaching/training seriously or you are just there to get your hourly pay, and this job is so much more than that. We have fun at work (luncheons, Halloween parties, games etc.) and get to have rewarding conversations with the customer. I've never had a job where I actually enjoy coming to work but I sure do now, and would recommend this job to anyone that I know!
Pros
Great bonus structure, benefits, great people, life saving services and we have FUN at work.
Cons
The back to back calling can get a bit monotonous at times, but if you treat every call as a new opportunity to help the customer you won't have that.
A Great Place to Work
Preventive Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 8, 2017
I love working for Life Line Screening! I love helping people, and I find my job very rewarding! I actually save peoples lives! I work with the nicest group of people, and I feel like I'm a part of a family. My Team Leader is great! I enjoy coming to work and I know that I am making a difference. There is opportunity for growth, and extra hours are available. Its a great place to work!
Pros
Free Lunches, prizes and bonuses.
Cons
I don't have any.
Good company overall
Preventive Healthcare Adviser (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 7, 2017
The job is very informative both for the customer and yourself. Just going day to day its rather hectic most of the time, whether its the amount of calls waiting or if there is a new promotion, test groups etc. Management tries their best to work with you if something happens both at work and or at home. Most difficult thing about the job is the screenings/services provided, having to know the what, where, who, why, and when of all the screenings and on top of that, connecting those screenings to the people interested in them. The work environment itself is nice and upbeat. Most enjoyable part of the job is hearing a story from a customer about how it was those services that helped save their life. If before then you didn't see/feel the impact of Life Line Screening's services on customers, you definitely do after then.
Pros
chances to grow from within, OT opportunities, useful information not just for the job but for yourself.
Cons
short breaks, high demand on calls, inconsistent computer system.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNNovember 1, 2017
Common to work 70 hrs a week. Payment was low for the amount of work required. Extremely fast passed environment. Often understaffed. Coworkers were very good, my team manager was great. If your looking for a ton of patient contact, this is a good job.
Pros
Lots of hrs
Cons
Sometimes didn't get lunch because we were so busy, They book patients every 5 min so often times you run behind schedule
Good Place
Customer Service Rep II (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 30, 2017
Handling incoming calls from customers about there screenings. And taking calls from medicare customers who had questions about there medicare wellness appts.
Wonderful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 23, 2017
I loved working for this company and have and will continue to recommend this workplace. I experienced every aspect of this call center and genuinely enjoyed every project I worked on. The environment was very relaxed even with strict metrics to reach. Managers were very helpful in mentoring and coaching employees to be better all the time. They value their employees to the point where it makes employees happy to be on time and not call off for scheduled shifts.
repetitive and lack of advancement
Ultrasound Tech (Former Employee) –  georgiaOctober 6, 2017
This is a good job for a seasoned tech who needs something flexible and not challending. Work is repeptitive and room for advancement is limited. not a good starting point for a new grad.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
vacation, pto, ability to learn new skills, long day
very poor working environment
ma (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 4, 2017
The job is something that a high school grad with no training can do, there is no such thing as work life balance at this company. I would not recommend this job to anyone, the primary goal they set for you is to be a salesman, not a tech. The training is all done by emails that rarely come yet you are held responsible for it all, and the team manager, Eric, is a very disengaged manager who is more concerned with talking to his friends on the team. The team members themselves seemed hostile towards anyone new working with them, they seemed more interested in chit chatting than helping. The company itself is more interested in making as much money as they can off the elderly people who come in than actually helping them. Nobody is referred to as a patient, just a customer that they try their hardest to up sell unnecessary testing to
Pros
pay is good and plenty of hours
Cons
everything else about the company
Energetic atmosphere
Schedule Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 21, 2017
A typical day at LLS as an employee is saving a persons life. Weather you are a Call Center Rep, a Customer Service Representative or an Ultrasound Tech in the field, all have a part in this. I have learned to prioritize our very many situations that occur daily. Management is fair , if a problem happens to occur, they will work with you. The hardest part of the job is the travel. The most enjoyable part of my job is to educate and make our participants happy at the end of their experience.
ok
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MASeptember 19, 2017
This was my first job as a medical assistant. lots of traveling all over mass, NH & sometimes vermont. you get paid for the drive which is nice. very fast paced made time go by so quick. Loved the team i worked with. Manager was awesome. Long work day sometimes driving was up to 3 hours.
Cons
Long work days
nope
Vascular Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 16, 2017
Not worth the time away from your family. I was in a car accident that was work related and they did not support me what so ever. The accident was a blessing in disguise since I did not return after.
Pros
Traveling (if you like to)
Cons
Hours, Pay & Support.
Great product
Workforce and Sales Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHSeptember 6, 2017
It was very rewarding to work for a company that helped people detect possible life threatening health risks so they could get treatment prior to having a catastrophic life event.
None fun work place.
Medical Assistand and Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 1, 2017
physical challenge.

I learned not to work to this company again.

Management is horrible.

Workplace culture is just okay.

The hardest part of the job is transporting all the heavy medical equipment from and to.
Pros
Cons
No breaks are allowed.
Horrible management
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 2, 2017
Poor pay, unfair practices and favortism, discrimination and unfair pay practices low morale expensive benefits, unsanitary work enviroment and horrible management
Pros
Cons
Healthcare cost, low pay, poor morale
Fun to work
Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 27, 2017
If you don't like to sit for long periods of time or don't like hard pressure sales it's also not the job for you but it was a nice place to work, there are a few perks like sale games and we can win gift cards and ect.
Pros
Sometimes feed us
Cons
Sitting for along time
it's an ok job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 16, 2017
this a very rewarding job. just not to fond of the hours due to their blended overtime rate. we work 12+ hours every day and it's hard to take off for anything personal due to them always being understaffed. to my understanding, there are no advancement opportunities here. benefits are average. if you want better benefits, you'll definitely be paying a pretty penny.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crestwood, ILJuly 16, 2017
Travel from county to county. I have learned sales and marketing strategies to receive team bonuses. The hardest part of the job is the consistent traveling. The most enjoyable part is learning new work strategies and procedures. Here you will learn people skills, organizational skills, and strong team work skills. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment learning time management and strengthening your interpersonal skills.
Pros
Monthly Team Bonuses
Cons
n/a
N/a
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 30, 2017
No life work sun up to sun down it is a very hard job to handle if you are married and have any kids, so i would make sure you and your family can handle the time spent away from home
Monotonous
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  N Canton, OHJune 8, 2017
Chained to a desk by a phone, stressful, worrying about your numbers constantly because they predicted you bonus pay and job security. Started mandatory Saturdays after a 40 hour week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9