Life Line Screening Employee Reviews

If you don’t have a life this job is for you!
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 23, 2018
Too many young people running things. 170 hours on one 2week paycheck. 171 hours on the next. I never worked under 60 hours per week You ride in a beat up van to screening sites that do or do not accommodate the days patient load. Up to 6 hours total riding or driving can happen several days a week. They low
Ball you with an offer of $18/hr as a registered tech.
Traveling Job
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2018
This job requires traveling with your team through out the state. There are no set hours. You may have to travel to another team to help out which will be out of state and vary from one day to a week.
The pay is great, you get overtime and travel pay. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and it was nice meeting new people.
You work all the time!!
Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 10, 2018
If you want a 60+ hour work week hardly ever getting a lunch and forget a break, this is the job for you. You work like a dog and get no appreciation. And how many personal days? 5!! That's vacation, sick, everything. A lousy 5. This company is pretty horrible
You are expected to do this very physical job from the time you get there til the time you leave. Forget having any kind of life outside of work!! And these tests are completely unnecessary, to be honest. This company just takes advantage of people's ignorance
Pros
You wont be bored
Cons
Selling unneeded tests, no breaks, long days, no work/life balance
Worst place to work!!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 8, 2018
If you enjoy a clicky environment when you’re supposed to be a “team”, doing majority of the heavy lifting and loading and unloading of the truck filled with equipment, being belittled by all of your “team”, watching your coworkers walk all over your manager while she plays the friend told over the manager role, never getting a lunch or a break and having to use the bathroom during your work day is frowned upon? Then this is the job for you! You are forced to train at a fast rate while being in a busy environment. Never get an employee handbook, you basically communicate via email with corporate in another state and via text with your manager and team. The nurse practitioner “thinks” they are a doctor and bills illegally to Medicare for services never rendered or talked about in the Medicare visits with the NP.
Pros
Benefits of you require them
Cons
Never seeing your family and working 12-14 hour days with no food.
Regonal Sales Representative
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  My homeMay 14, 2018
Educational, teamwork and very fulfilling.
Scheduled Health screening events, controlled logistics and follow-up with teams. Customer service and building relationships with clients.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Working from home
Good
Contact Center Coach/Senior Trainer (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 26, 2018
All in All a good company. Caps salaries and do not give Merit raises ever. It is hard to know if you are doing well with them or not as they never give reviews on performance.
good first job
Preventative Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 23, 2018
I worked in the call center where I didn't make any money this is a great job for someone young with no children who have a lot of patience to sell healthcare products and test to elderly.
fun place to work Friendly work enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 22, 2018
I learned a lot about how to approach sales. Typical day would be getting on the phones taking calls trying to sell health screenings and make your numbers. Fun people to work around it was a good place to work.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
stressfull
Very hard place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 18, 2018
Management belittles you talk down on you. Does not help because they are the team manager. Talk to you like a child no respect Drama, unprofessional, disorganized
This place GAVE me heart disease
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 16, 2018
I was hired as a ultrasound tech one year ago as a new graduate. It is by far the most stressful job I have ever had. NO BREAKS, double booking people every 5 minutes and I was paid $10/hr for half of my day.

The stress gave me heart disease. Yes, the company that is supposed to prevent heart disease is giving their employees heart disease. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!
Pros
Good team
Cons
Everything else
the company moved to Texas
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 7, 2018
the company moved to Texas . I didn't have much to say about the company. They had me and 2other people set up their billing department and once it was set up we were let go because they moved to Texas.
Incoming CSR
Incoming CSR (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 2, 2018
Steady work hours. Incentive bonuses can be reached if goals are met. Goal standards were different every week. The company was bought out while I was employed. That made a lot change and micromanaging was implied and bonuses were harder to reach, ultimately making it an unpleasant work environment.
unpleasant
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 29, 2018
not a very good company to work for. Lots of nonsense. very unprofessional to much favoritism towards others. a lot of back am forth between works an managemmnt
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Hard company to work for, high turn over rate.
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 27, 2018
If you desperately need a job take it. If not, I definitely would not willingly subject yourself to working for this company. For 2 weeks we would work 160 to 190 hours. They want to schedule 16 people per hour, which means spending less than 5 minutes with a patient. Very unethical company. When we had concerns no one would help us out. Don't walk...RUN away!!!
Pros
Travel
Cons
No breaks, not time and a half for over time, high turnover rate
Cut throat environment with bottom % being replaced yearly
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 23, 2018
This company when I was their employed the older GE HR model of you should replace the bottom 10-20% of employees yearly. Especially if they are not completely enjoying their job. So you could be doing a great job one year and gone the next.
Chance to bonus
Preventive Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 20, 2018
I was uncomfortable with how aggressive the sales pitch would be asked to go, but there are coaching sessions and opportunities to make it more simple for the customer so it didn't seem like a sales pitch, and there were rewards if you were successful.
Pros
bonus, excellent management
Cons
high stress, poor soundproofing
Once a good place to work
MA/Trainer/Manager (Former Employee) –  variousMarch 12, 2018
When I first started with this company I loved going to work everyday and felt the power of saving lives with preventative care. In the past year it has felt more like a sales position. I didn't spend 18K on Medical Assistant school to become a sales person. I did it to help people. The expectations of working in the medical field is that your focus is patients and not sales. However, the longer I worked at this company the more the sales became more important than did the employees or the patients.
If you question why something is being changed you are put on a black list. Your job is head down...sell products...and hurry up. The hours of actual work are various. You see anywhere between 20-92 patients per day. Patients are scheduled every 5 minutes. Lunches are often missed. Drive is up to 3 hours one way.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Sales, long drives
Loved this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 4, 2018
I absolutely Loved working for Lifeline Screening. They are very helpful and are there for their employees. I would recommend this position to anyone who likes call center work, and is looking for opportunities to move up in the company.
Worst job ever.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAFebruary 9, 2018
The hours were long. Barely got lunch. Manager played favorites within the team. It was a lot of work with low pay with no pay raises. I was never appreciated. Worst job I've ever had.
Pros
Benefits were ok
Cons
No lunches low pay
Team effort at distant work sites
Vascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 25, 2018
Daily packing, driving, unpacking before doing a days work with patients. Patient load varied from 30 to 90 per day. My part of the team was to do all of the scheduled sonorgrams
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
Salary, travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9