Life Line Screening Employee Reviews

Fun work place, lots of money to be made
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 20, 2018
I was so upset to have to resign because i loved my job. You get good commission lots of fun outgoing loving coworkers and a great team of managers that will do anything to help you succeed at the job.
Pros
Lots of money, recongitions
Company Enviroment
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 18, 2018
I feel that everyone there helps you if you need help at anytime. The management is really nice. I think that the hardest part is when there are non stop calls and you dont get a minute to breath.
Pros
Treat employees with respect, great work environment
Cons
Computers are froze up daily and it hurts your conversion
I did not enjoy this work pushy sales is not for me
Outbound Retention Specialist/PHA (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 15, 2018
Management always changed your bonus structure . Call center andthey never appreciated your efforts nothing was ever good enough . Very unprofessional
Outbound call center with no permanent position.
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 1, 2018
Lots of turnovers. No benefits. No traing and this is a cold calling job. Large turnover on trainers, managers and site management. Would not recommend this job to anyone. This was an assignment with a temp agency. No permanent full time employees.
Pros
Cons
No traing . cold calling
great place to work
Call Center Sales Supervisor/Coach (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 26, 2018
im still pretty new, but i've enjoyed my time working there so far. i believe there is room for advancement if you perform properly. management is great.
Worst Place to Work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 17, 2018
This is a healthcare company that is more concerned with profit than patient care. The call center gives incorrect information to customers and the field teams are left to clean up the mess they cause. You are overworked and underpaid. You are guaranteed a bonus upon hire but the bonus program is designed for the company to make money and the employees never see a dime of it because of all the requirements attached to making the bonus.
Pros
Paid to drive to work
Cons
Everything else
Over all I had a good work experience at Life Line Screening
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 7, 2018
1. I received inbound calls scheduling appointment's for CT screenings, selling up grated services and inbound customer service calls
2. I was educated scheduling and medical knowledge
3. I found management to be hard working and motivating to be around
4. Fast paced and fun to work their
5. When the screenings where canceled or moved to new location
6. When there was contests for prizes
Pros
Bonus when goals where meet
Cons
Stressful at times when there was a slow period
management
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 6, 2018
I had an issue with an assistant manager constantly yelling at me over anything she decided she wanted to get mad at me over. I told my manager who is also the clinical manager of all the sites. He was able to get her to stop within a day. They are very team oriented.
Highly Stressful Work place
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 2, 2018
From start to finish, they are all over you to be on the phones.
The phones and computer system is totally out of date.
Phones cuts off and static, the computers are slow and shut down when your on a call. The company will not take reasonability for their system issues or equipment.They will provide lunch just to keep you from going on lunch. Every month they change the metrics to find a way to keep your bonus, they find the smallest things to get rid of GOOD HONEST people. If you call off you will need to make up the time or your bonus will be effected for productivity.
A lot of higher up people has already left the company to go some where else, that's when you know a company is not all they cut out to be. I have felt a BIG HUGE weight lifted off me the day I walked away from this company, I miss the $ but I gained my life back!
Pros
A job, The pay check w/ bonus (Maybe), and The Exprecience
Cons
Up Sales, Bugs, Short Breaks, No lunch, Bad phones & Computer system, Stressful
Great potential to earn money
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 9, 2018
I enjoy the work but management isn’t the greatest. They don’t care about their employees. They do not give you your bonus if they don’t feel like it.
Pros
Great bonus
Busy, Productive workplace
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX 78746July 7, 2018
Sometimes long days with about 30-90 patients. The atmosphere can get thick at times and you are literally on your feet all day. Patients are scheduled 5 minutes apart and sometimes with a low number of patients the company will schedule the patients farther apart to make the day longer.
Fast paced and high volume
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 29, 2018
The overall feel of the company seemed to be quantity over quality. As a healthcare provider it wasn't the best fit for me.
Quality will always be more important than quantity in my eyes.
Learned a lot of new ways to deal and handle customers
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJune 25, 2018
It's a great place to work but they have people that they treat better than others. I learned more about the human body and how it operates on and off medications.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Very repidative.
If you don’t have a life this job is for you!
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 23, 2018
Too many young people running things. 170 hours on one 2week paycheck. 171 hours on the next. I never worked under 60 hours per week You ride in a beat up van to screening sites that do or do not accommodate the days patient load. Up to 6 hours total riding or driving can happen several days a week. They low
Ball you with an offer of $18/hr as a registered tech.
Traveling Job
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2018
This job requires traveling with your team through out the state. There are no set hours. You may have to travel to another team to help out which will be out of state and vary from one day to a week.
The pay is great, you get overtime and travel pay. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and it was nice meeting new people.
You work all the time!!
Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 10, 2018
If you want a 60+ hour work week hardly ever getting a lunch and forget a break, this is the job for you. You work like a dog and get no appreciation. And how many personal days? 5!! That's vacation, sick, everything. A lousy 5. This company is pretty horrible
You are expected to do this very physical job from the time you get there til the time you leave. Forget having any kind of life outside of work!! And these tests are completely unnecessary, to be honest. This company just takes advantage of people's ignorance
Pros
You wont be bored
Cons
Selling unneeded tests, no breaks, long days, no work/life balance
Worst place to work!!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 8, 2018
If you enjoy a clicky environment when you’re supposed to be a “team”, doing majority of the heavy lifting and loading and unloading of the truck filled with equipment, being belittled by all of your “team”, watching your coworkers walk all over your manager while she plays the friend told over the manager role, never getting a lunch or a break and having to use the bathroom during your work day is frowned upon? Then this is the job for you! You are forced to train at a fast rate while being in a busy environment. Never get an employee handbook, you basically communicate via email with corporate in another state and via text with your manager and team. The nurse practitioner “thinks” they are a doctor and bills illegally to Medicare for services never rendered or talked about in the Medicare visits with the NP.
Pros
Benefits of you require them
Cons
Never seeing your family and working 12-14 hour days with no food.
Lost of travel
Medical Assistant / Assistant Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 5, 2018
With lifeline you have very little time with family you travel up to 3-4 hours daily for screenings so you leave at 6 a.m. and most evening not home until 8 or 9 p.m. sometimes later. Work short staff alot while seeing up to 100 people a day. Had to work a lot of Saturday. I enjoyed our team and the traveling I would do to go help other teams and meeting new people daily helping safe lifes.
Pros
travel, free screenings
Cons
no breaks at times, long hours, low pay
First Call Center Position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 23, 2018
The call volume was always high managers are always willing to assist with problems or disgruntle customers. Management allowed CSR's to work without micro managing them.
Great Team!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 23, 2018
Eventhough the job was not the greatest, i was allowed to work with some of the best people. My team was a family to me and i miss traveling from city to city with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.