Life Line Screening Employee Reviews

Heed this warning.
MA (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKOctober 27, 2018
The OKC team is horribly mismanaged. Management lies to their subordinates and those who have anything to say on how the team could be improved are punished for daring to have a different opinion. If you take this job be prepared to work long hours with Blended OT and be yelled at all day by angry patients. They will overbook your schedule almost every day so be prepared to have to stay late every shift to play catch up. If I could give this company negative stars I would because honestly it is a shining example of how a job that requires teamwork can go horribly wrong when those who are in charge are incompetent and frankly only care about money.
Pros
Upper Management bought bagels once.
Cons
No casual fridays.
overview
Team Coach in retention CSR (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 21, 2018
Life Line screening was a competitive place where your goal was to reach you tiers so you could bonus as high as possible. At Life line you were your only competition because you determined how high you could go. That is why i lead the dept. for months in revenue.
Great job
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 7, 2018
I enjoyed the environment at life line screening. Friendly faces. The benefits were great. I didn’t mean to leave but family emergency did come up. I would recommend this for those who can handle call centers.
Good Start for New Sonographers
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mobile companyOctober 5, 2018
Lifeline Screening is a good start for new sonographer just out of school. I would recommend getting your experience and staying on top of getting certified while working for Lifeline Screening. The job is fast-paced and can be stressful some days but is also fulfilling when you are saving lives. If you also want to get traveling out of your system, this is the company you should work for since they have mobile teams nation wide.
It's work but we had fun
PHCA (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 3, 2018
It's a job, and you work on the phones all day which can be exhausting but the management staff does their best to break up the day with fun activities and contests. They we have monthly or daily contests, even monthly recognition. There is a great bonus structure if you do the job right you can make some serious cash flow. Plus there is constant training and always someone available to help you whether that is a trainer, a team leader, or another communicator you always have some one.
Pros
Free lunch on busy days, 2 15 minute breaks, 1 30 minute break, over time
Cons
People take advantage so they are starting to micromanage
This company basically tried to scare the heck out of our elderly who live on budgets to try to upsale test that the doctors could order for them.
Preventive Operator (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 3, 2018
I feel that they stole from the elderly by trying to scare them about medical issues that they might be having. I felt terrible explaining things to get them to order extra test, and most these test could be ordered by their very own doctor.
Pros
coworkers were fun
Cons
felt like you were stealing from the elderly all the time
Fast paced, nice coworkers for the most part, travel can be long
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  WVSeptember 30, 2018
I liked my job. The management was good at organizing but lacked in employee communication, favortism at the job, and fast paced. No lunch most days or if we did get a lunch it was 10-15 minutes. Hard to take off needed days due to high volume numbers and no coverage for my position. Long days, most days leave at 6 am and dont arrive back home till after 7pm. Underpaid for everything I did and took care of. Work 1 Saturday a month unless an event was cancelled due to weather or an unforeseen circumstance then we made it up on a Saturday. There is also an overnight each month. If you have little kids or are trying to start a family this job is not for you. I did enjoy getting off 10 days for Christmas.
Pros
Paid to travel, company pays for hotel and food for overnights, off/paid holidays
Cons
Low Pay, Poor Management, Hard to balance work and life
Fun work place, lots of money to be made
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 20, 2018
I was so upset to have to resign because i loved my job. You get good commission lots of fun outgoing loving coworkers and a great team of managers that will do anything to help you succeed at the job.
Pros
Lots of money, recongitions
An okay place to work.
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 19, 2018
It was nice going to my desk and starting my workday. I learned a lot about different medical issues and what ultrasounds would be beneficial for patients with previously existing conditions. The management was below satisfactory. You had opportunities to talk to coworkers during the day so that was nice. The hardest part of the job was battling morality to upsell customers with tests they may not need. I enjoyed helping my customers on the phone the most.
Pros
Free lunches on busy days
Cons
Force you to sell medical related tests that your customer may not need
Company Enviroment
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 18, 2018
I feel that everyone there helps you if you need help at anytime. The management is really nice. I think that the hardest part is when there are non stop calls and you dont get a minute to breath.
Pros
Treat employees with respect, great work environment
Cons
Computers are froze up daily and it hurts your conversion
I did not enjoy this work pushy sales is not for me
Outbound Retention Specialist/PHA (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 15, 2018
Management always changed your bonus structure . Call center andthey never appreciated your efforts nothing was ever good enough . Very unprofessional
Outbound call center with no permanent position.
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 1, 2018
Lots of turnovers. No benefits. No traing and this is a cold calling job. Large turnover on trainers, managers and site management. Would not recommend this job to anyone. This was an assignment with a temp agency. No permanent full time employees.
Pros
Cons
No traing . cold calling
great place to work
Call Center Sales Supervisor/Coach (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 26, 2018
im still pretty new, but i've enjoyed my time working there so far. i believe there is room for advancement if you perform properly. management is great.
Worst Place to Work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 17, 2018
This is a healthcare company that is more concerned with profit than patient care. The call center gives incorrect information to customers and the field teams are left to clean up the mess they cause. You are overworked and underpaid. You are guaranteed a bonus upon hire but the bonus program is designed for the company to make money and the employees never see a dime of it because of all the requirements attached to making the bonus.
Pros
Paid to drive to work
Cons
Everything else
Over all I had a good work experience at Life Line Screening
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 7, 2018
1. I received inbound calls scheduling appointment's for CT screenings, selling up grated services and inbound customer service calls
2. I was educated scheduling and medical knowledge
3. I found management to be hard working and motivating to be around
4. Fast paced and fun to work their
5. When the screenings where canceled or moved to new location
6. When there was contests for prizes
Pros
Bonus when goals where meet
Cons
Stressful at times when there was a slow period
management
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 6, 2018
I had an issue with an assistant manager constantly yelling at me over anything she decided she wanted to get mad at me over. I told my manager who is also the clinical manager of all the sites. He was able to get her to stop within a day. They are very team oriented.
Highly Stressful Work place
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 2, 2018
From start to finish, they are all over you to be on the phones.
The phones and computer system is totally out of date.
Phones cuts off and static, the computers are slow and shut down when your on a call. The company will not take reasonability for their system issues or equipment.They will provide lunch just to keep you from going on lunch. Every month they change the metrics to find a way to keep your bonus, they find the smallest things to get rid of GOOD HONEST people. If you call off you will need to make up the time or your bonus will be effected for productivity.
A lot of higher up people has already left the company to go some where else, that's when you know a company is not all they cut out to be. I have felt a BIG HUGE weight lifted off me the day I walked away from this company, I miss the $ but I gained my life back!
Pros
A job, The pay check w/ bonus (Maybe), and The Exprecience
Cons
Up Sales, Bugs, Short Breaks, No lunch, Bad phones & Computer system, Stressful
Great potential to earn money
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 9, 2018
I enjoy the work but management isn’t the greatest. They don’t care about their employees. They do not give you your bonus if they don’t feel like it.
Pros
Great bonus
Busy, Productive workplace
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX 78746July 7, 2018
Sometimes long days with about 30-90 patients. The atmosphere can get thick at times and you are literally on your feet all day. Patients are scheduled 5 minutes apart and sometimes with a low number of patients the company will schedule the patients farther apart to make the day longer.
Fast paced and high volume
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 29, 2018
The overall feel of the company seemed to be quantity over quality. As a healthcare provider it wasn't the best fit for me.
Quality will always be more important than quantity in my eyes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.