Life Line Screening Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great potential to earn money
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 9, 2018
I enjoy the work but management isn’t the greatest. They don’t care about their employees. They do not give you your bonus if they don’t feel like it.
Pros
Great bonus
Cons
Fast paced and high volume
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 29, 2018
The overall feel of the company seemed to be quantity over quality. As a healthcare provider it wasn't the best fit for me.
Quality will always be more important than quantity in my eyes.
Learned a lot of new ways to deal and handle customers
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJune 25, 2018
It's a great place to work but they have people that they treat better than others. I learned more about the human body and how it operates on and off medications.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Very repidative.
If you don’t have a life this job is for you!
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 23, 2018
Too many young people running things. 170 hours on one 2week paycheck. 171 hours on the next. I never worked under 60 hours per week You ride in a beat up van to screening sites that do or do not accommodate the days patient load. Up to 6 hours total riding or driving can happen several days a week. They low
Ball you with an offer of $18/hr as a registered tech.
Traveling Job
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2018
This job requires traveling with your team through out the state. There are no set hours. You may have to travel to another team to help out which will be out of state and vary from one day to a week.
The pay is great, you get overtime and travel pay. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and it was nice meeting new people.
You work all the time!!
Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 10, 2018
If you want a 60+ hour work week hardly ever getting a lunch and forget a break, this is the job for you. You work like a dog and get no appreciation. And how many personal days? 5!! That's vacation, sick, everything. A lousy 5. This company is pretty horrible
You are expected to do this very physical job from the time you get there til the time you leave. Forget having any kind of life outside of work!! And these tests are completely unnecessary, to be honest. This company just takes advantage of people's ignorance
Pros
You wont be bored
Cons
Selling unneeded tests, no breaks, long days, no work/life balance
Worst place to work!!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 8, 2018
If you enjoy a clicky environment when you’re supposed to be a “team”, doing majority of the heavy lifting and loading and unloading of the truck filled with equipment, being belittled by all of your “team”, watching your coworkers walk all over your manager while she plays the friend told over the manager role, never getting a lunch or a break and having to use the bathroom during your work day is frowned upon? Then this is the job for you! You are forced to train at a fast rate while being in a busy environment. Never get an employee handbook, you basically communicate via email with corporate in another state and via text with your manager and team. The nurse practitioner “thinks” they are a doctor and bills illegally to Medicare for services never rendered or talked about in the Medicare visits with the NP.
Pros
Benefits of you require them
Cons
Never seeing your family and working 12-14 hour days with no food.
Lost of travel
Medical Assistant / Assistant Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 5, 2018
With lifeline you have very little time with family you travel up to 3-4 hours daily for screenings so you leave at 6 a.m. and most evening not home until 8 or 9 p.m. sometimes later. Work short staff alot while seeing up to 100 people a day. Had to work a lot of Saturday. I enjoyed our team and the traveling I would do to go help other teams and meeting new people daily helping safe lifes.
Pros
travel, free screenings
Cons
no breaks at times, long hours, low pay
First Call Center Position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 23, 2018
The call volume was always high managers are always willing to assist with problems or disgruntle customers. Management allowed CSR's to work without micro managing them.
Great Team!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 23, 2018
Eventhough the job was not the greatest, i was allowed to work with some of the best people. My team was a family to me and i miss traveling from city to city with them.
Regonal Sales Representative
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  My homeMay 14, 2018
Educational, teamwork and very fulfilling.
Scheduled Health screening events, controlled logistics and follow-up with teams. Customer service and building relationships with clients.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Working from home
Good
Contact Center Coach/Senior Trainer (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 26, 2018
All in All a good company. Caps salaries and do not give Merit raises ever. It is hard to know if you are doing well with them or not as they never give reviews on performance.
good first job
Preventative Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 23, 2018
I worked in the call center where I didn't make any money this is a great job for someone young with no children who have a lot of patience to sell healthcare products and test to elderly.
fun place to work Friendly work enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 22, 2018
I learned a lot about how to approach sales. Typical day would be getting on the phones taking calls trying to sell health screenings and make your numbers. Fun people to work around it was a good place to work.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
stressfull
Very hard place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 18, 2018
Management belittles you talk down on you. Does not help because they are the team manager. Talk to you like a child no respect Drama, unprofessional, disorganized
This place GAVE me heart disease
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 16, 2018
I was hired as a ultrasound tech one year ago as a new graduate. It is by far the most stressful job I have ever had. NO BREAKS, double booking people every 5 minutes and I was paid $10/hr for half of my day.

The stress gave me heart disease. Yes, the company that is supposed to prevent heart disease is giving their employees heart disease. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!
Pros
Good team
Cons
Everything else
the company moved to Texas
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 7, 2018
the company moved to Texas . I didn't have much to say about the company. They had me and 2other people set up their billing department and once it was set up we were let go because they moved to Texas.
Incoming CSR
Incoming CSR (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 2, 2018
Steady work hours. Incentive bonuses can be reached if goals are met. Goal standards were different every week. The company was bought out while I was employed. That made a lot change and micromanaging was implied and bonuses were harder to reach, ultimately making it an unpleasant work environment.
Traveling Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 1, 2018
Great company. Traveled the US and set up stoke prevention screenings. Great manager. We saw up to 90 patients a day. We were at a different location daily.
Pros
Travel
Cons
long time to be away
unpleasant
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 29, 2018
not a very good company to work for. Lots of nonsense. very unprofessional to much favoritism towards others. a lot of back am forth between works an managemmnt
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a