Life Line Screening Employee Reviews

lifeline
Outbound Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 11, 2019
did outbound cold calls to those that have already done preventative health screenings. ultrasounds for stroke and heart attack. call center job. with commissions.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
phones
Not worth the aggravation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 3, 2019
As a customer service rep/inbound call rep days were fast paced with a very stressful management base. Would not recommend company to friends. Too high pressure pushing employees to upgrade.
Pros
Pretty dependable hrs
Cons
I knew it was going to be bad thanks to reviews on here, but I was still surprised
Vascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  TravelingMarch 1, 2019
They NEVER give raises, so if you are going to work for this feces pile, negotiate hard when being hired because you will never get more money. DO NOT ACCEPT LESS THAN $20 for ultrasound job because you will typically work more than one station (ultrasound plus blood and PAD area). Do not let a recruiter say you will get a team bonus easily, this is a lie and not guaranteed compensation. Don’t let them give you less money because of potential *bonus* money. You really do work 10-12 hour days 6 days a week for often 3 weeks out of 4. Typical patient load for the day is 60-70. Can be up to 90. High turn over rate because they pay terribly and work you like a dog. Every team is understaffed. They don’t fire people who are abrasive and hard to work with, you really have to screw up to get canned. I have never worked for a more awful soul crushing place.
Pros
It’s a paycheck
Cons
No time given for lunch, too many patients not enough staff, rude and unprofessional coworkers and management, uncaring higher management, terrible pay and hours
Its a great job if you love seniors and love to be part of saving lives.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 26, 2019
Upon hiring at lifeline I was told I would be helping save lives. Sometimes that was the case. If your very much a people person this is a good career choice. The patients are great. The management is terrible. You could give them viable advice and viable complaints and nothing ever happened to change it. You quickly go from being concerned about saving lives to being concerned about keeping your job if you dont upsell every person you see. Even completely healthy people, which is out of my character personally. If you ever have a major issue like workmans comp claim or a error in your pay, good luck for a response from molly mendoza in human resources. It will be months before she responds unless you threaten to contact an attorney then she responds quickly but then shes very unproffessional and rude. The job itself is so rewarding but the chaos of protocol and employees and lack of management is insane. If you agree to work for next to nothing and go above and beyond you can work there forever even if you vandalize peoples car or physically try to fight them. You cant get fired unless you demand answers to misleading pay amounts or there terrible blended overtime.
Pros
Great patients
Cons
All lifeline employees
Fast paced, and exciting
Ultrasound Technologist/ Manager (Former Employee) –  OH, MD, OKFebruary 19, 2019
No set time for leaving home or arriving home, many patients in one day ( max 91 patients).
The plus is the travel, got to see new places and meet new people. We
Pros
Great pay and feels good to help
Cons
No family time, lots of hours (12-16) between work and travel
Horrible
MEDICAL SCREENING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 19, 2019
Team Leader played favorites. I worked for them for three years and I disliked my job and team. The managers wouldn’t let me float to different teams.
Cons
It doesn't have a friendly environment
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 12, 2019
It doesn't have a friendly environment.

1. Around 9.5 hours
2. Multi tasking
3. Management is disassociate with employees
4. Decent
5. Dealing with the manager
6. Going in daily
Pros
n/a
Cons
friendly co-workers
It pay the bill
Preventive Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 6, 2019
The tools/technology that are in place handicap the team and does not provide real world capabilities. They say that they promote from within. However, I applied for several positions within the company but those openings were filled from external candidates. The same people every month are always part of the monthly awards, however the number of phone calls that these individuals make/receive are far less than those that don't qualify.
Pros
40 hours per week
Cons
outdated systems
Fun place to work!
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 31, 2019
Fast-paced job. Must enjoy working with senior citizens. Must have a flexible schedule. Loved the job, hated the hours. Pay was decent but could’ve been better. They stopped giving raises to ANYONE in the company 7 years ago. Ever!
Pros
Fast-paced
Cons
Travel everyday, long hours! Lots of lifting
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GAJanuary 10, 2019
Lifeline Screening and Lifeline Community Healthcare is a great place to work.Awesome team members and flexible hours. Fast paced and very rewarding. Will recommend
Stay away empty promises.
Medical Assistant/ultrasound tech (Current Employee) –  New Jersey/New YorkJanuary 4, 2019
Poor management they belittle you and a lot laboring work that they don't pay for. They pay for travel, medical Assistant/ u/s tech but the day to day physical demands of loading and off loading company van, they don't pay for.
Pros
There is non
Cons
Low pay, empty promises, partiality and not welcoming poor management.
Poor management, no work/life balance. Pay does not match the amount of work
Traveling Ultrasound Tech (Current Employee) –  Around USDecember 24, 2018
Short staffed most of the time. Heavy equipment to load and unload from a van. Unprofessional. Company doesn't care about their employees or participants just the money. No pay increase no mater how long or hard you worked for the company and minimal opportunities to grow. This company has a lot of potential if they would to enforce policy, care about their employees and participants, and pay equal to amount of work given. Long drives most of the time you're up around 5am and won't be home until 7 or 8pm.
Pros
Lots of hours, bonus if you up-sell to participants, if a floater for the company you can make more money.
Cons
Short staffed, no pay increase, poor management, hard to get off, shows company only cares about selling extra test.
Impossible
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHDecember 13, 2018
Management is ok. Bonuses are nice if you meet the 4 tiers, but very difficult to get. This is NOT a place to work if you have kids. If you miss a day you HAVE to make up the hours you miss per month or you will get wrote up or fired. It is VERY VERY difficult to catch up. You do not get paid holiday or sick days, no paid vacation. The turn over rate is terrible and they have a new training class every week.
Heed this warning.
MA (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKOctober 27, 2018
The OKC team is horribly mismanaged. Management lies to their subordinates and those who have anything to say on how the team could be improved are punished for daring to have a different opinion. If you take this job be prepared to work long hours with Blended OT and be yelled at all day by angry patients. They will overbook your schedule almost every day so be prepared to have to stay late every shift to play catch up. If I could give this company negative stars I would because honestly it is a shining example of how a job that requires teamwork can go horribly wrong when those who are in charge are incompetent and frankly only care about money.
Pros
Upper Management bought bagels once.
Cons
No casual fridays.
overview
Team Coach in retention CSR (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 21, 2018
Life Line screening was a competitive place where your goal was to reach you tiers so you could bonus as high as possible. At Life line you were your only competition because you determined how high you could go. That is why i lead the dept. for months in revenue.
Great job
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 7, 2018
I enjoyed the environment at life line screening. Friendly faces. The benefits were great. I didn’t mean to leave but family emergency did come up. I would recommend this for those who can handle call centers.
Good Start for New Sonographers
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mobile companyOctober 5, 2018
Lifeline Screening is a good start for new sonographer just out of school. I would recommend getting your experience and staying on top of getting certified while working for Lifeline Screening. The job is fast-paced and can be stressful some days but is also fulfilling when you are saving lives. If you also want to get traveling out of your system, this is the company you should work for since they have mobile teams nation wide.
It's work but we had fun
PHCA (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 3, 2018
It's a job, and you work on the phones all day which can be exhausting but the management staff does their best to break up the day with fun activities and contests. They we have monthly or daily contests, even monthly recognition. There is a great bonus structure if you do the job right you can make some serious cash flow. Plus there is constant training and always someone available to help you whether that is a trainer, a team leader, or another communicator you always have some one.
Pros
Free lunch on busy days, 2 15 minute breaks, 1 30 minute break, over time
Cons
People take advantage so they are starting to micromanage
This company basically tried to scare the heck out of our elderly who live on budgets to try to upsale test that the doctors could order for them.
Preventive Operator (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 3, 2018
I feel that they stole from the elderly by trying to scare them about medical issues that they might be having. I felt terrible explaining things to get them to order extra test, and most these test could be ordered by their very own doctor.
Pros
coworkers were fun
Cons
felt like you were stealing from the elderly all the time
Fast paced, nice coworkers for the most part, travel can be long
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  WVSeptember 30, 2018
I liked my job. The management was good at organizing but lacked in employee communication, favortism at the job, and fast paced. No lunch most days or if we did get a lunch it was 10-15 minutes. Hard to take off needed days due to high volume numbers and no coverage for my position. Long days, most days leave at 6 am and dont arrive back home till after 7pm. Underpaid for everything I did and took care of. Work 1 Saturday a month unless an event was cancelled due to weather or an unforeseen circumstance then we made it up on a Saturday. There is also an overnight each month. If you have little kids or are trying to start a family this job is not for you. I did enjoy getting off 10 days for Christmas.
Pros
Paid to travel, company pays for hotel and food for overnights, off/paid holidays
Cons
Low Pay, Poor Management, Hard to balance work and life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.