Life Line Screening Pay & Benefits reviews

Great job
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 7, 2018
I enjoyed the environment at life line screening. Friendly faces. The benefits were great. I didn’t mean to leave but family emergency did come up. I would recommend this for those who can handle call centers.
Outbound call center with no permanent position.
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 1, 2018
Lots of turnovers. No benefits. No traing and this is a cold calling job. Large turnover on trainers, managers and site management. Would not recommend this job to anyone. This was an assignment with a temp agency. No permanent full time employees.
Pros
Cons
No traing . cold calling
Worst Place to Work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 17, 2018
This is a healthcare company that is more concerned with profit than patient care. The call center gives incorrect information to customers and the field teams are left to clean up the mess they cause. You are overworked and underpaid. You are guaranteed a bonus upon hire but the bonus program is designed for the company to make money and the employees never see a dime of it because of all the requirements attached to making the bonus.
Pros
Paid to drive to work
Cons
Everything else
Traveling Job
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2018
This job requires traveling with your team through out the state. There are no set hours. You may have to travel to another team to help out which will be out of state and vary from one day to a week.
The pay is great, you get overtime and travel pay. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and it was nice meeting new people.
Worst place to work!!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 8, 2018
If you enjoy a clicky environment when you’re supposed to be a “team”, doing majority of the heavy lifting and loading and unloading of the truck filled with equipment, being belittled by all of your “team”, watching your coworkers walk all over your manager while she plays the friend told over the manager role, never getting a lunch or a break and having to use the bathroom during your work day is frowned upon? Then this is the job for you! You are forced to train at a fast rate while being in a busy environment. Never get an employee handbook, you basically communicate via email with corporate in another state and via text with your manager and team. The nurse practitioner “thinks” they are a doctor and bills illegally to Medicare for services never rendered or talked about in the Medicare visits with the NP.
Pros
Benefits of you require them
Cons
Never seeing your family and working 12-14 hour days with no food.
Lost of travel
Medical Assistant / Assistant Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 5, 2018
With lifeline you have very little time with family you travel up to 3-4 hours daily for screenings so you leave at 6 a.m. and most evening not home until 8 or 9 p.m. sometimes later. Work short staff alot while seeing up to 100 people a day. Had to work a lot of Saturday. I enjoyed our team and the traveling I would do to go help other teams and meeting new people daily helping safe lifes.
Pros
travel, free screenings
Cons
no breaks at times, long hours, low pay
Good
Contact Center Coach/Senior Trainer (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 26, 2018
All in All a good company. Caps salaries and do not give Merit raises ever. It is hard to know if you are doing well with them or not as they never give reviews on performance.
Customer service
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 28, 2018
They provided paid trading and offered help to be a successful representative- there were also bonus and incentive programs that increased the
pay scale.
Worst job ever.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAFebruary 9, 2018
The hours were long. Barely got lunch. Manager played favorites within the team. It was a lot of work with low pay with no pay raises. I was never appreciated. Worst job I've ever had.
Pros
Benefits were ok
Cons
No lunches low pay
Team effort at distant work sites
Vascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 25, 2018
Daily packing, driving, unpacking before doing a days work with patients. Patient load varied from 30 to 90 per day. My part of the team was to do all of the scheduled sonorgrams
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
Salary, travel
Very unprofessional management
Preventative Health Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 7, 2018
Very money hungry, always trying to make you sell unneeded tests to the elderly customers. They ONLY pay $10 per hour. They do not give raises ever no matter how long you work here.
Pros
the hours and location worked good for me
Cons
money not so good
Meeting new and exciting people
Medical Assistant/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 1, 2018
We drive up to 2 or 3 hours at times before starting the work day, at times participants can be inpatient and therefore being efficient and friendly is number one. I think paying attention to the employees and their needs could and will always increase the moral of work ethic in any situation. The hardest part is when you give your all, you are passionate about your job, and it goes unregconized.
Pros
traveling
Cons
Not your typical medical job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 31, 2017
I still work here So I can't rate much. But we travel to a different location everyday every is supposed to drive the team van. Stand on your feet. Everybody is trained on the job
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
Sometimes we work through lunch
You get to see a new place an city every day
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lifeline screeningDecember 22, 2017
There’s just know room to grown here but these is a good place to work an just get experience for the time being not a good job if you have kids you have to do a lot of driving everyday
Pros
They did give us raises if we meet out NPS score
Cons
We really didn’t get a lunch a lot of the times
Never a dull moment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 20, 2017
This job is not for everyone. It is a fast paced environment and you are expected to catch up quickly. I'm not sure about advancement opportunities (I'm a CMA) as I've just started a couple months ago. But my team is amazing, so far. The travel is a bit of a headache sometimes. Despite the busy environment, my team leader does his best to make sure we get time for lunch, and most days, he succeeds. Or should I say, we succeed. This is not an office job. We are traveling to a different city every day. If you cannot handle that, this is not the job for you.
Pros
Good learning experience. You get compensated for everything you do. Including travel time.
Cons
Don't always get lunch. 6AM meetups. Set up And break down of equipment daily
Good for me
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 20, 2017
Fast paced call center; job satisfaction from saving lives; 80% of my managers very good; benefits package has a lot; not perfect (nothing is) but very good for me; moved to different positions a 2x in 5 years-opportunity to add variety to skills/increase wages; management changed last couple years – improving the whole company; have recommended LLS; co-workers are good people. Need to be mature to be here-have communication skills dealing with serious health issues.
Pros
Benefits package; positive impact customer's lives
Cons
Low starting wage
Life line Screening
Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 19, 2017
We would meet up everyday sometimes as early as 530 am and drive 3 to 4 hours each way to do prevenative health screenings such as PAD testing, osteoporosis testing, blood draws, glucous and cholesterol testing also vital sign, blood pressure, weight and tempature. We had to try and upsale blood work to get bonuses for the month. We had to load and unload the van at every location we went to as we traveled everyday for work. Some work ays would start with a 3 to 4 hour drive time one way and work all day with sometime up to 100 plus patients than drive back home so it made for a very long day there were nights I didn't get home until 10-11 pm and have to be up and ready to meet early the next morning. We worked two Saturdays a month and thee was no room for advancement nor did they offer raises only bonuses which they only received 1 bonus in two years. Not a good company to work for.
Pros
hours
Cons
no advancement
Fast pace
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 17, 2017
I enjoyed the job, however, the amount of travel got to be too demanding. This job is for someone that does not have young children or has a very good support network in place.
Pros
well pay
Cons
travel, time consuming
Very fast pace, company intentions good, but hard on employees
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 11, 2017
The company does a good thing for the public, but is hard on the employees. There is a set start of day, but an unknown end of day time, employees run hard all day. The call center crams as many participants in between 9-1230, at 5 min intervals, and a lot of times double-book. Employees get 15 min for a lunch, and only after 6 hrs of work, if it's a short day, no lunch. If one stops to take a drink then they get behind. We are suppose to get a second break, but we are expected to check forms (not a break). It is suppose to be a team, but there is no team, it's every station for themselves, and very little assisting others. The good side of the job is the diversity of people and the diversity of travel, in a different town every day.
Pros
good benefits, paid travel time, time off for major holidays
Cons
short breaks, long hours, very fast pace, hard on employees
Sometimes stressful , but what call center isn't. Great co-workers and management.
Preventive Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 9, 2017
It is sometimes very stressful, it does get very busy. My co workers and upper management have been so good to me as far as some situations that I have been thru this year. I will be advancing to another position this month and I am very happy. The hardest part of the job is the stress of making your numbers. But you can get help if you are struggling , its there if you need it. Basically a person just needs to come to work and do their job. I do think that for people who stay with the company deserve a cost of living increase yearly at least.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, and great people
Cons
No yearly increases or reveiws.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about