Life Line Screening Pay & Benefits reviews

Worst place to work!!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 8, 2018
If you enjoy a clicky environment when you’re supposed to be a “team”, doing majority of the heavy lifting and loading and unloading of the truck filled with equipment, being belittled by all of your “team”, watching your coworkers walk all over your manager while she plays the friend told over the manager role, never getting a lunch or a break and having to use the bathroom during your work day is frowned upon? Then this is the job for you! You are forced to train at a fast rate while being in a busy environment. Never get an employee handbook, you basically communicate via email with corporate in another state and via text with your manager and team. The nurse practitioner “thinks” they are a doctor and bills illegally to Medicare for services never rendered or talked about in the Medicare visits with the NP.
Pros
Benefits of you require them
Cons
Never seeing your family and working 12-14 hour days with no food.
Lost of travel
Medical Assistant / Assistant Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 5, 2018
With lifeline you have very little time with family you travel up to 3-4 hours daily for screenings so you leave at 6 a.m. and most evening not home until 8 or 9 p.m. sometimes later. Work short staff alot while seeing up to 100 people a day. Had to work a lot of Saturday. I enjoyed our team and the traveling I would do to go help other teams and meeting new people daily helping safe lifes.
Pros
travel, free screenings
Cons
no breaks at times, long hours, low pay
Good
Contact Center Coach/Senior Trainer (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 26, 2018
All in All a good company. Caps salaries and do not give Merit raises ever. It is hard to know if you are doing well with them or not as they never give reviews on performance.
Customer service
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 28, 2018
They provided paid trading and offered help to be a successful representative- there were also bonus and incentive programs that increased the
pay scale.
Worst job ever.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAFebruary 9, 2018
The hours were long. Barely got lunch. Manager played favorites within the team. It was a lot of work with low pay with no pay raises. I was never appreciated. Worst job I've ever had.
Pros
Benefits were ok
Cons
No lunches low pay
Team effort at distant work sites
Vascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 25, 2018
Daily packing, driving, unpacking before doing a days work with patients. Patient load varied from 30 to 90 per day. My part of the team was to do all of the scheduled sonorgrams
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
Salary, travel
Very unprofessional management
Preventative Health Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 7, 2018
Very money hungry, always trying to make you sell unneeded tests to the elderly customers. They ONLY pay $10 per hour. They do not give raises ever no matter how long you work here.
Pros
the hours and location worked good for me
Cons
money not so good
Meeting new and exciting people
Medical Assistant/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 1, 2018
We drive up to 2 or 3 hours at times before starting the work day, at times participants can be inpatient and therefore being efficient and friendly is number one. I think paying attention to the employees and their needs could and will always increase the moral of work ethic in any situation. The hardest part is when you give your all, you are passionate about your job, and it goes unregconized.
Pros
traveling
Cons
Not your typical medical job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 31, 2017
I still work here So I can't rate much. But we travel to a different location everyday every is supposed to drive the team van. Stand on your feet. Everybody is trained on the job
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
Sometimes we work through lunch
You get to see a new place an city every day
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lifeline screeningDecember 22, 2017
There’s just know room to grown here but these is a good place to work an just get experience for the time being not a good job if you have kids you have to do a lot of driving everyday
Pros
They did give us raises if we meet out NPS score
Cons
We really didn’t get a lunch a lot of the times
Good for me
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 20, 2017
Fast paced call center; job satisfaction from saving lives; 80% of my managers very good; benefits package has a lot; not perfect (nothing is) but very good for me; moved to different positions a 2x in 5 years-opportunity to add variety to skills/increase wages; management changed last couple years – improving the whole company; have recommended LLS; co-workers are good people. Need to be mature to be here-have communication skills dealing with serious health issues.
Pros
Benefits package; positive impact customer's lives
Cons
Low starting wage
Life line Screening
Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 19, 2017
We would meet up everyday sometimes as early as 530 am and drive 3 to 4 hours each way to do prevenative health screenings such as PAD testing, osteoporosis testing, blood draws, glucous and cholesterol testing also vital sign, blood pressure, weight and tempature. We had to try and upsale blood work to get bonuses for the month. We had to load and unload the van at every location we went to as we traveled everyday for work. Some work ays would start with a 3 to 4 hour drive time one way and work all day with sometime up to 100 plus patients than drive back home so it made for a very long day there were nights I didn't get home until 10-11 pm and have to be up and ready to meet early the next morning. We worked two Saturdays a month and thee was no room for advancement nor did they offer raises only bonuses which they only received 1 bonus in two years. Not a good company to work for.
Pros
hours
Cons
no advancement
Fast pace
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 17, 2017
I enjoyed the job, however, the amount of travel got to be too demanding. This job is for someone that does not have young children or has a very good support network in place.
Pros
well pay
Cons
travel, time consuming
Very fast pace, company intentions good, but hard on employees
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 11, 2017
The company does a good thing for the public, but is hard on the employees. There is a set start of day, but an unknown end of day time, employees run hard all day. The call center crams as many participants in between 9-1230, at 5 min intervals, and a lot of times double-book. Employees get 15 min for a lunch, and only after 6 hrs of work, if it's a short day, no lunch. If one stops to take a drink then they get behind. We are suppose to get a second break, but we are expected to check forms (not a break). It is suppose to be a team, but there is no team, it's every station for themselves, and very little assisting others. The good side of the job is the diversity of people and the diversity of travel, in a different town every day.
Pros
good benefits, paid travel time, time off for major holidays
Cons
short breaks, long hours, very fast pace, hard on employees
Sometimes stressful , but what call center isn't. Great co-workers and management.
Preventive Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 9, 2017
It is sometimes very stressful, it does get very busy. My co workers and upper management have been so good to me as far as some situations that I have been thru this year. I will be advancing to another position this month and I am very happy. The hardest part of the job is the stress of making your numbers. But you can get help if you are struggling , its there if you need it. Basically a person just needs to come to work and do their job. I do think that for people who stay with the company deserve a cost of living increase yearly at least.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, and great people
Cons
No yearly increases or reveiws.
A great place to work and grow!
Preventive Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 8, 2017
Life Line Screening has been a huge blessing in my life! When i first applied in November 2016 I had recently made some drastic changes in my life, and my previous track record for employment was less than stellar. I had been denied several jobs before I applied at Life Line because of my past. The hiring manager was willing to look past that and take a chance on me despite my track record. It has been an amazing experience ever since! I had no sales experience before this job and now I am one of the top agents in my department. The two week training class they put you through (paid training by the way) has amazing trainers that teach you the services that we offer the customer and arm you with the knowledge that you need to succeed. The benefits are good, the bonus structure is GREAT and I get a different type of paycheck when a customer tells me that Life Line Screening helped save their life. The people I work with have become a close-knit group of friends and the management team coaches you every step of the way if you are struggling. In my opinion if you are unhappy with your job here it is either because you do not take the coaching/training seriously or you are just there to get your hourly pay, and this job is so much more than that. We have fun at work (luncheons, Halloween parties, games etc.) and get to have rewarding conversations with the customer. I've never had a job where I actually enjoy coming to work but I sure do now, and would recommend this job to anyone that I know!
Pros
Great bonus structure, benefits, great people, life saving services and we have FUN at work.
Cons
The back to back calling can get a bit monotonous at times, but if you treat every call as a new opportunity to help the customer you won't have that.
Great company to move up in
PHA (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 7, 2017
Comfortable environment to work in. Great benefits for FT and PT employees. Great place to eventually move up in. Been here for almost 4 years and cant complain.
Pros
great benifits for FT and PT employess, also paid time off is offered
Cons
No cons so far I can think of.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNNovember 1, 2017
Common to work 70 hrs a week. Payment was low for the amount of work required. Extremely fast passed environment. Often understaffed. Coworkers were very good, my team manager was great. If your looking for a ton of patient contact, this is a good job.
Pros
Lots of hrs
Cons
Sometimes didn't get lunch because we were so busy, They book patients every 5 min so often times you run behind schedule
Fast Paced, travel everyday, long hours
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 9, 2017
Traveled everyday to a different location. Unloaded equiment and set up. Provided non invasive testing for vascular, cardiac and general disorders. Very fast paced. Large volume of candidates. Break down and reload equipment and travel back to home or hotel.

Learned how to work fast.

The management was off site but the lead tech whom I worked and trained under was very nice and helpful and patient. He made me feel worthy.

Hardest part of the job is that it is so fast paced that you had very little time to interact with the participants. The hours could be very long and many times you could not even manage to catch a lunch break. I never knew in advance where I was travelling from one da to the next nor how many hours until the day of. Thus I could never plan much after work hours.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that I was was proud of the service we provided. I met so many different people along the way. I got to visit different places.
Pros
A very good service. Nice people to work for and with. Benefits
Cons
Some days can be very long and physical.
ok
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MASeptember 19, 2017
This was my first job as a medical assistant. lots of traveling all over mass, NH & sometimes vermont. you get paid for the drive which is nice. very fast paced made time go by so quick. Loved the team i worked with. Manager was awesome. Long work day sometimes driving was up to 3 hours.
Cons
Long work days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.