Life Line Screening Pay & Benefits reviews

Fast pace
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 17, 2017
I enjoyed the job, however, the amount of travel got to be too demanding. This job is for someone that does not have young children or has a very good support network in place.
Pros
well pay
Cons
travel, time consuming
A great place to work and grow!
Preventive Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 8, 2017
Life Line Screening has been a huge blessing in my life! When i first applied in November 2016 I had recently made some drastic changes in my life, and my previous track record for employment was less than stellar. I had been denied several jobs before I applied at Life Line because of my past. The hiring manager was willing to look past that and take a chance on me despite my track record. It has been an amazing experience ever since! I had no sales experience before this job and now I am one of the top agents in my department. The two week training class they put you through (paid training by the way) has amazing trainers that teach you the services that we offer the customer and arm you with the knowledge that you need to succeed. The benefits are good, the bonus structure is GREAT and I get a different type of paycheck when a customer tells me that Life Line Screening helped save their life. The people I work with have become a close-knit group of friends and the management team coaches you every step of the way if you are struggling. In my opinion if you are unhappy with your job here it is either because you do not take the coaching/training seriously or you are just there to get your hourly pay, and this job is so much more than that. We have fun at work (luncheons, Halloween parties, games etc.) and get to have rewarding conversations with the customer. I've never had a job where I actually enjoy coming to work but I sure do now, and would recommend this job to anyone that I know!
Pros
Great bonus structure, benefits, great people, life saving services and we have FUN at work.
Cons
The back to back calling can get a bit monotonous at times, but if you treat every call as a new opportunity to help the customer you won't have that.
Stressful
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNNovember 1, 2017
Common to work 70 hrs a week. Payment was low for the amount of work required. Extremely fast passed environment. Often understaffed. Coworkers were very good, my team manager was great. If your looking for a ton of patient contact, this is a good job.
Pros
Lots of hrs
Cons
Sometimes didn't get lunch because we were so busy, They book patients every 5 min so often times you run behind schedule
ok
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MASeptember 19, 2017
This was my first job as a medical assistant. lots of traveling all over mass, NH & sometimes vermont. you get paid for the drive which is nice. very fast paced made time go by so quick. Loved the team i worked with. Manager was awesome. Long work day sometimes driving was up to 3 hours.
Cons
Long work days
Horrible management
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 2, 2017
Poor pay, unfair practices and favortism, discrimination and unfair pay practices low morale expensive benefits, unsanitary work enviroment and horrible management
Pros
Cons
Healthcare cost, low pay, poor morale
Fun to work
Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 27, 2017
If you don't like to sit for long periods of time or don't like hard pressure sales it's also not the job for you but it was a nice place to work, there are a few perks like sale games and we can win gift cards and ect.
Pros
Sometimes feed us
Cons
Sitting for along time
it's an ok job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 16, 2017
this a very rewarding job. just not to fond of the hours due to their blended overtime rate. we work 12+ hours every day and it's hard to take off for anything personal due to them always being understaffed. to my understanding, there are no advancement opportunities here. benefits are average. if you want better benefits, you'll definitely be paying a pretty penny.
Monotonous
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  N Canton, OHJune 8, 2017
Chained to a desk by a phone, stressful, worrying about your numbers constantly because they predicted you bonus pay and job security. Started mandatory Saturdays after a 40 hour week.
Was good until I was laid off without warning.
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  LouisianaMay 23, 2017
I was hired to do HRA's and I began with only 3 days of training. This was fine for me as I catch on quickly and I am used to being thrown into the fire. I had to be a self starter and speak up or else I would be ignored. I barely heard from management which again I did not mind as I prefer to be more autonomous. However if there was an issue it was difficult to get information. The system to clock my time was inconsistent so I had to check my paychecks often to ensure days were not left off. I was told when I first started that I was helping out with a new contract they had and once that contract was over I was guaranteed to still have work within the company. However this was a lie. I was called without warning on my day off and told that I no longer had a job. I was a part time employee with really no benefits and I was let go without any severance. This was very disappointing as I felt I had did great work and was loyal to the company despite getting poor guidance the majority of the time.
Pros
autonomy, great patients, decent pay
Cons
no job security, little guidance
Company does not value their employees
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 8, 2017
During my time with Life Line I witnessed first hand how little they value their employees and their customers. No annual performance reviews/raises. No advancement opportunities. Micro management. Favoritism. And the list goes on... I would not recommend anyone work here.
Pros
Casual Dress
Cons
All listed
Nurse Practitioners BE AWARE!!!
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  OHIOFebruary 13, 2017
Lifeline says you as a Nurse Practitioner will make up to $125-$140,000 per year. This is a lie! Lifeline has terribly treated their nurse practitioners and have decreased their salaries substantially. You will only make $250.00/day on some days! They now have decided to no longer pay you the NP rate! Do not work for this company! Do not waste your time !
Pros
Not many
Cons
Poor pay !!!
A lot od traveling
Full Time Medical Asst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 7, 2017
There was a lot of traveling with this job and not all the time would you get a full lunch break and if you forgot to bring a lunch then you were in big trouble. Long hours and days
just ready to move on
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHJanuary 6, 2017
just ready to move on. when it was good it was good when its bad its bad. to much up and down with hours. and im just ready to go and get some stabili
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indpendace ohioDecember 21, 2016
Great company to work for. Very professional environment. Benefits security great location. Life line Screening has save life for participant who have had vascular screenings done. The job is rewarding because as CSR you help make life changing risk factors to people who call in to have vascular screenings done
Pros
Benfuts
Cons
Na
Not what I expected
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 14, 2016
I have been with Life Line Screening for a while now and this company is one of the worst companies I've worked for. The person that creates the schedule for the mobile team to travel lives in Ohio, and has no clue the distance so one week you make work really far away from home and have a lot of people and the next week not have hardly anyone of the schedule. This company makes it hard to get your bonus and does not provide raises to their employees. Management sways and does not remain consistent. There is no trust. Their benefits and vacations compensation is the worst of any company that I've worked for. They don't even give you a full two weeks of vacation and that never changes. If it wasn't for making a difference for the participants, there would be no need for this job to be open.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Benefits, no consistency of hours, vacation
long hours, poor pay
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 24, 2016
Too long of hours for low pay scale. Too many scheduled participants for allotted time. Hardly time to even eat lunch. Has a very unethical feel.
Good Environment
Inbound Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHOctober 4, 2016
Enjoyed working along side my co worker's, Hours were great. Schedule was flexible, Benefits weren't so good. commute wasn't so bad
Life Line Screening
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioAugust 18, 2016
Fast paced environment, productive, team work, enjoying fun workplace place, travelling, life saving, big company,good benefit, all over United States
Pros
Paid lunch, paid trips, new cities daily
Cons
Heavy traffic, long distance travels
The take more then they give
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 12, 2016
They have great people that work for them but they are so undervalued. They expect for medical assistants to work for low pay the hardest part of the job is dealing with the new rules that come out all the time.This week it is ok to do this test next week it is not. Also, this is a medical company but the workers are forced to usesell products to recieve a monthly bonus. No raises in this company.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Not a place that balances work and life
Fun workplace very relaxed
Hourly Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 13, 2016
Just a nice place to work
very friendly coworkers
nice food places arounf for lunch
and aen exercise room
nice big lunch aera

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9