Life Solutions

Life Solutions Employee Reviews

Life Solutions insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Work-Life Balance

Best place I ever worked

Life solutions was like a family. A small company that made an enormous impact in the community. Like all families issues would arise , however the ceo and other dept heads mentality was always focused on the reasons and goals of the company ! Not petty personal feelings or emotional influence. I miss working there and it’s unfortunate fir all especially the community that they closed.

It was a great environment to work in.

I loved my co workers and my bosses were good to all the employees. It gave me many skills in advancing myself into different opportunities and I am very thankful for the company.

Very comfortable in home job

The perfect job for a house wife and someone who loves helping people even technical or diagnostically keep. Great attitude and let the customer explain what’s the issue is

Fast pace, competitive, lots of hours, good money if commission based

I really enjoyed what I did with this company, I got to help family's and though's who struggled with addiction get the help they needed and get there lives back on track. Life Solution's has 5 great treatment facility's and caring staff, I am happy to say that I was a part of there team who helped save lives, I wish the best for all who work there and hope they keep growing

Daily Routine at the Workplace

I answered phones at a drug and rehab center I would ask a few simple questions then directed to call to the right person to speak with about their addiction

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

A stressful and unethical work environment

Make outgoing calls to people who once called for addiction assistance. Sales of rehabilitation to potential clients. Manipulating potential clients to attend companies facilities.

Over worked and under paid.

Take incoming calls to schedule appointments and get paper work faxed over to appropriate people. Billing insurance companies for service rendered. Pulling reports and creating invoices and contacting insurance companies for verification and claims

Pros

Full time job

Cons

no insurance or paid time off

I love the job I have at Life Solutions

I have worked for Life Solutions for almost 2 years. I have advanced in my position as well as my pay. It is a friendly, relaxed environment to work in. I have had to take a few months off from work, but can not wait to get back! It feels good knowing that I get to get up each morning, go into work and help addicts get the help they need (and receive a paycheck for it!) I highly recommend working for Life Solutions if you enjoy helping others, having a family like atmosphere, and do not want to deal with "middle school" drama!!

Pros

Good people, relaxed atmosphere

Cons

the pay could be better

Media from heck and back

As a photographer from the media department. A short lived job. I worked 70 hours a week. MANDATORY. I was working 6 days a week. I had no say in what day was my long day. They never provided me with housing though they said they would because I lived 2 hours away. Which i drove back in forth 6 days a week for 2 months. It wasnt worth the depression and lack of pay.

Pros

Free for all

Cons

long days

Extremely Unprofessional

Working here was absolutely horrible! Management was very unprofessional. The women there are very rude and unprofessional. Constant profanity and disrespect. The only benefit I liked here was helping our clients. The rules constantly changed due to our current Executive manager. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone!

Pros

Striving to help clientele

Cons

Management, lack of stability, hostile work environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Life Solutions?

Rewarding job if you're willing to work

I absolutely LOVE my job! I was promoted twice in quick succession to the position I currently hold. I'd like to move up further, but then again, I'm very happy where I am now. A typical day is a blend of the relaxed culture other people have mentioned while being fast paced. Most of the managers I've worked with are great. There is a disconnect in training sometimes, but that happens because it IS such a fast paced environment, and everyone has to adapt to changes quickly. Not everyone is able to, and it can cause stress and negativity. It's been my experience that if you do your job to the best of your ability and are reliable, the company and the managers will work with you to make sure you succeed. They are flexible with scheduling when you need them to be, and actually care about your well-being. The hardest part of the job for me is the lack of HR structure. I've never even met our HR person ! There are rules in place (dress code, attendance policy, etc.) that aren't enforced in a meaningful way.

Cons

Inconsistency

Was ok,

Was forest to study Scientology as a Christian I did not like that. Pull reports, wait on other people to do their job so you can do yours. Around people who did not care a lot of time

Pros

was close to home

Cons

worked every other weekend

happy work place sitting all day best part

a day there was fine we come in try to get the job done as much as we could every day i learned that hard work really does pay off show that you wanna be there to help whom every you can the hardest part was leaving cuz i loved it there it was really the job for me. The fact that i was able to become friends with all my co-workers and bosses was the best part for me.

Pros

moving up

Cons

lower pay at start

Excellent place to work

Life Solutions was the best and most rewarding place I have every worked. The hardest part of the job was not having enough time in a day to serve clients. The client caseload was light and extremely manageable.

Fast Paced, Sometimes unorganized work enviroment

I have enjoyed working at Life Solutions and love helping people. I just want a more organized work environment and steady balance overall. The hardest part with this job is there is a constant change of policies and on goings.

Pros

Fun People

Cons

Unorganized

Fast paced up beat

Great pay long hours, helping people get the help they need to recover from drug and alcohol addiction they may be suffering with by finding a treatment facility that best fits their needs.

Productive, but repetitive work place

I love working at Life Solutions. The people here are like family. I love the fact that we help people who are struggling with addiction, gives me a sense of accomplishment, giving back feels good.

Beautiful workplace, great co-workers, loved helping people

A typical days work would involve sitting at a desk 8-12 hours a day. It was good receptionist practice but it was not something I enjoyed doing. I am a very fast paced and busy person so sitting down that long drove me crazy. I enjoyed helping others and I think that is why I stuck it out so long. No matter how long you work there you stay at minimum wage which is why I think they lost so many good workers. It was a decent job but minimum wage just isnt worth all the time and stress spent at that desk. There were some very busy and difficult times. You have to be smart about where you direct the patient or future patients call. At times it could have been a matter of life or death.

Pros

Feeling of helping others, beautiful workplace

Cons

Very boring, no physical activity, low pay

Wonderful place to work

I been working for this company for about a year now. One of the best things about this company is that I never feel as though I am at a stand still and that there is nothing else to learn. I have done so many things, from answering phones, transferring calls, working with spreadsheets, customer service, talking to clientele, learning procedures and policies in our fast paced. I enjoy that the company is at a high energy atmosphere, and that is something that completely feed on. It does get overwhelming sometimes, but I would not have it any other way. Helps the time go by. I have been fortunate enough to work with an amazing team in every department so far. Since working here I have excelled and it amazes me that I still learn so much from working here.

Pros

nice environment and great staff

Unprofessional

I was hired on, completed the normal 4 day training process in 2 days, and had to miss my 1st shift due to an unseen emergency. It took the manager almost 6 hours to return my call. Needless to say I got let go. After being told i could take 24hrs of personal time and i had only taken 8 hours. Manager is unprofessional scheduled me for 8:30 and she wasnt even there until 9. How do you expect people to want to work with you or for you if this type of thing happens. Life happens. This company severely needs employees yet people are being let go over petty things. I couldnt control the emergency that happened. I really feel like i would have been a great asset to LifeSolutions...but their loss.

Wonderful fast paced high energy workplace

I have worked for Life Solutions for over four years now. When I first started here I was looking for a job. I have realized since then that this is much more than just a job. I advanced four times since starting with the company and I have excelled with the help of the management team here within the company. I have been fortunate enough to have learned so many different areas of the company while being here and I am still growing as of today. One of the best things about this company is that I never feel as though I am at a stand still and that there is nothing else to learn. I have done so many things, from answering phones, transferring calls, working with spreadsheets, customer service, talking to clientele, learning procedures and policies in our fast paced and growing insurance department to now being the admissions director and handling all admissions for all of the patients. It is a rewarding and fast passed high energy atmosphere and that is something that i feed on. It does get overwhelming sometimes, but I would not have it any other way. I have been fortunate enough to work with an amazing team in every department that I have had the pleasure in working in. I have grown to make some great life long friends so much so that some have become kind of like family or a home away from home. Management is great and although putting in a lot of hours they are very understanding when it comes to our families, children and appointments and accommodate our needs when things come up unforeseen. Per Wickstrom is one of the most high energy individuals I have ever met and that -

Pros

Free Lunches, fulfilling job

Cons

hours at times
  • Life Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?