LifeBridge Health Employee Reviews

Great company
Medical Administrative Assistant/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 2, 2018
I enjoyed working with the providers and patients. Everyone was pretty much laid back and dedicated to their job in my department. I left Hopkins to work for Lifebridge.
Pros
Great locations, great providers, top notch care.
Cons
Under qualified managers, overworked great managers
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDSeptember 28, 2018
A typical day at my work place is productive I typically come in, sign on to all the work systems we use and start my day. We have daily productivity we must meet which I must review and try resolve 35 accounts. ,
Friendly
Sr. Laboratory technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 21, 2018
My first day was a great day. everyone was polite, and had open arms towards me. my stay was pleasurable, and fair. Many things learned through- out the facility.
New Leadership
HRIS Specialist (Current Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 12, 2018
Management leaves a lot to be desired. New leadership is needed for some/most departments. Other leaders in the organization are great. Be careful where you apply.
Lbh
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 5, 2018
A typical day at work is busy, but the job is rewarding. I have learned a great deal from my supervisors and mentors regarding employment law and Hr strategies.
Pros
free parking
Cons
Punitive
Stressful
Community Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 5, 2018
I like working at the hospital and help individuals. It's just the department I worked in the supervisor was more concern about the numbers instead of the clients were serviced.
Teaching and Educating on Digestive Diseases
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 3, 2018
GI department great specialty depart ment, great oneducateing patients on Digestive Disease disorders,we do a lot of procedures, Fribroscan, Colonoscopy and Endoscopy.
Pros
Great procedure
Cons
Short breaks
Upper Management is terrible in Distribution department
Supply Chain Management Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 27, 2018
Manager of Distribution department, shows favoritism to employees. Exhibits retaliation to anyone he has a problem with or disagrees with him. Targets employees and tries to fire them for any small thing.
Cons
Management, unfriendly staff
experience
Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 22, 2018
patient contact center, provide customer service , register patients , verify ins , answer and transfer phone calls , provide message to the providers and staff
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
short breaks
A fair place to work
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 22, 2018
There are many different divisions of LIFEBRIDGE HEALTH. Depending on which division you work will determine pay scale and benefits. Some are much better than others so that does make a big difference. I think the pay scale and benefits should be more uniformed and closer to the same level.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Depending on your department the payscale.
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Randallstown, MDJuly 20, 2018
I work with a great team of people that strive towards the same goal.I have a very understanding supervisor that is flexible with my schedule especially while I was finishing up school.
Poor work atmosphere
Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 16, 2018
Employees was very unhappy and was treated unfairly. No matter what you did you was not appreciated for your time commitment and effort. Can not maintain a comfort zone.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Unfair treatment
Fun and hard work place
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 5, 2018
There was the excitement and also there was the learning process of it all but I loved it and was ready for anything it threw my way. I hated that I had to leave becaus of family iasues.
Great Work Place
Especialista Médico (Former Employee) –  Howard County, MDMay 28, 2018
I truly enjoyed my time at life bridge and if I had not had to return home I would have delighted in staying there.
Productive Financially, many employees are overworked
Sales and Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 20, 2018
LifeBridge is a strong well run business and pays ok. Unfortunately for employees if one person can do two peoples job they will will hold off hiring for financial reasons. Final budget lines seem to matter more then anything else.
Pros
Good compensation, autonomy, benefits
Rehab at Levindale
OTR/L (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 14, 2018
Great management team and amazing collaborative team! Highly recommend this department. There are opportunities for advancement within the department as well.
One of the best jobs
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDMay 14, 2018
I worked in payroll and loved what I did. I enjoyed coming to work everyday as I enjoyed my coworkers and my responsibilities. My supervisor was very understanding with time off requests and accommodating my person needs. The organization offered great benefits and a lot of time off, more so then other organizations.
Pros
Great benfits, Understanding Supervisor
Don’t recommend no one to work there
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 11, 2018
So much drama and childish behavior and manger is childish and loves drama to, and it makes you not like the job itself & the staff is lazy don’t APPLY
Management is not good
Payroll (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDMay 10, 2018
Managers doesn't communicate with eachother or anyone in department. You will never fully understand your job from day to day, manager is only bothered with how they look and overload you with extra work. I would be told to do something and asked later why I wasn't working on other stuff. The managers depending on mood of day can be hard on you. I was only at the company for a short time before I realized this was not some place that would value me as an employee but would be a place to fall back on until something better. They treat employees like kids in school with rules of no talking or cell phones and some coworkers breeze by and think they are VIPs because they have director on their side.
Cons
Mangement
Workplace Culture
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Randallstown, MDApril 24, 2018
I can honestly say I loved working at Lifebridge. Due to some unforseen circumstances I was fired but if I had the hance to come back I would do all I could to stay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeBridge Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about