LifeBridge Health Employee Reviews

fine
Certified Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eldersburg, MDMarch 14, 2019
• Independently perform detailed history and physical exams, development and implementation of treatment plans, prescribe medication, order and interpret lab and diagnostic studies
• Management of chronic medical illnesses such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, congestive heart failure, thyroid disease, obesity, liver disease, depression/anxiety, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Work environment
Human Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 10, 2019
Great company and good employees. The people are super supportive and friendly. A typical work day flow is peaceful and comforting. There are no worries and it is stress free.
Great place to work.
Environmental Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 6, 2019
Shift starts with a huddle. After the huddle we go to our assigned. stations. i did janitor work and cleaned up the hospital as well as the patients rooms.
Horrible - don’t do it
Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 6, 2019
Management and HR terrible. No confidentiality, way too many meetings where your core job can never get done. Management lies directly to your face and the lies are about you.
Great Staff, Terrible Management
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Randallstown, MDMarch 2, 2019
The manager has no clue what she's doing. Training is awful. The manager it actual reason for the break down in moral in the department. You don't wanna work here, almost every last tech wants to leave or is looking for a new job.
Didn't end up with a permanent position
Security Desk/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 26, 2019
My coworkers were pleasant and I didn't have any problems working at LifeBridge Health. I was disappointed that I didn't end up with a permanent position.
Productive workplace
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 23, 2019
The hospital overall is not bad, they are always short staffed, no consideration for staff besides Nurses & Doctors. Staffs are nice, pay is bad for non nursing staff.
Pros
Experiencce
Cons
Always short staffed, horrible scheduling
Look Elsewhere
Customer Service Security Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 12, 2019
Try looking elsewhere for a better Career. If you're not going to be a Doctor, Nurse, or Great position in management, Pass on this. Its not horrible, but its not much growth in most places and the pay is pretty low.
Security
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 30, 2019
Contracted for extra security. But lifebridge is a great company and I'd recommend anyone to work here. It's a job you'll never get bored with. Everyday there something different.
I believe this could be a good place to work but the management is horrible.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Randallstown, MDJanuary 26, 2019
This could be a very good place to work only if the management communicated with the employees. They lack communication and I felt unappreciated. Some managers/ supervisors will lie on you. And also they can be very manipulative. some co workers were very nosey and always wanted to know you’re business. I felt like they lacked vision. We were just working everyday just because that’s what we are supposed to do. But we were never working to accomplish something. The job wasn’t hard. But the food there was SOMETIMES always good..
Pros
The food
Cons
Management, no communication within the department.
Great employees, management is very challenging
Director (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 18, 2019
The organization with great employees but leadership lacks vision. The day is filled with pointless meetings as leadership does not listen to feedback from leaders.
Great Company
Public speaker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 16, 2019
I had the wonderful opportunity to do a presentation for this company and everyone was extremely supportive and great with setting up the presentation.
Registered Nurse. (RNI) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 16, 2019
This is a really nice place to work. The people that work there are friendly and work great as a team. I learned a lot from the residents that I worked with.
Hospitalist
Physician Assistant-Certified (Former Employee) –  Randallstown, MDJanuary 13, 2019
Arrive to work early, print patient list, obtain sign out, review all labs and tests results and status to prioritize my patient list, evaluate and treat patients, collaborate, in hospital procedures if needed, admit, discharge, dictate using Cerner EHR, obtain information on work schedule changes, review work e-mail, relay sign out, start again the next day.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Long taxing hours, weekends/nights/holidays, work/life balance, I never felt I could give enough time or energy and be appreciated.
Laid back to a fault
Pharmacy Technician ll (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 9, 2019
It offers an extremely laid-back environment which is a good thing. However someone with my experience and my certifications should be getting paid alot more than what I'm getting paid the pay is miserable. They lowballed me coming in the door.
Pros
Schedule, laid back atmosphere
Cons
The pay, immature grown women in the department.
A good place to work in
Technical Support Specialist / Contract (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 7, 2019
Team work is encouraged. Team members are very supportive. Consultation with management is encouraged. Not strict with time to come or leave. No micro-management
Pros
Free coffee and parking
productive
Medical Practice Rep (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 30, 2018
I enjoy my jobs at Lifebridge I worked with some great people and my stay there was awesome. my supervisor was outstanding and understand. and always willing to help and my coworker was awesome.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
good place to work
Senior Telecommunications Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 24, 2018
I worked at lifebridge for 8 years. The job environment was a good place to work I enjoyed working in the department I worked in. The people at lifebridge care about there staff, its a good place to work.
Pros
the staff
Cons
high turnover rate
Fast pace, collaborative enviornment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 22, 2018
I like working here up until I told them that I wanted to go back to college and I needed my hours reduced. They were not willing to work with me so I had to leave.

Pros: many different jobs in the kitchen, collaborative environment, good benefits

Cons: Not much flexibility in terms of hours, must work weekends,
Fun Place To Work
Patient Transport Internship (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 20, 2018
Internship Through VSP. I really enjoyed working here it was a cool summer job. i meet some awesome people. Hopefully i can get another chance to work for this company again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeBridge Health. Our community is ready to answer.