LifeBridge Health Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun and hard work place
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 5, 2018
There was the excitement and also there was the learning process of it all but I loved it and was ready for anything it threw my way. I hated that I had to leave becaus of family iasues.
Great Work Place
Especialista Médico (Former Employee) –  Howard County, MDMay 28, 2018
I truly enjoyed my time at life bridge and if I had not had to return home I would have delighted in staying there.
Productive Financially, many employees are overworked
Sales and Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 20, 2018
LifeBridge is a strong well run business and pays ok. Unfortunately for employees if one person can do two peoples job they will will hold off hiring for financial reasons. Final budget lines seem to matter more then anything else.
Pros
Good compensation, autonomy, benefits
Rehab at Levindale
OTR/L (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 14, 2018
Great management team and amazing collaborative team! Highly recommend this department. There are opportunities for advancement within the department as well.
One of the best jobs
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDMay 14, 2018
I worked in payroll and loved what I did. I enjoyed coming to work everyday as I enjoyed my coworkers and my responsibilities. My supervisor was very understanding with time off requests and accommodating my person needs. The organization offered great benefits and a lot of time off, more so then other organizations.
Pros
Great benfits, Understanding Supervisor
Don’t recommend no one to work there
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 11, 2018
So much drama and childish behavior and manger is childish and loves drama to, and it makes you not like the job itself & the staff is lazy don’t APPLY
Management is not good
Payroll (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDMay 10, 2018
Managers doesn't communicate with eachother or anyone in department. You will never fully understand your job from day to day, manager is only bothered with how they look and overload you with extra work. I would be told to do something and asked later why I wasn't working on other stuff. The managers depending on mood of day can be hard on you. I was only at the company for a short time before I realized this was not some place that would value me as an employee but would be a place to fall back on until something better. They treat employees like kids in school with rules of no talking or cell phones and some coworkers breeze by and think they are VIPs because they have director on their side.
Cons
Mangement
Workplace Culture
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Randallstown, MDApril 24, 2018
I can honestly say I loved working at Lifebridge. Due to some unforseen circumstances I was fired but if I had the hance to come back I would do all I could to stay.
learning experiance
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNApril 19, 2018
When i arrive at work i assist with dinner shower and nightime routines. I assist with medication and help with any assistance the client needs. I assist with their clothing and cleaning of homes.
Wonderful co-workers and management team
HR Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MDApril 15, 2018
Always look forwarded to going to work and making a difference to the good in someone's life. Worked with a very talented group of colleagues. Very dedicated to servicing the people of the Community and each other.
Pros
Colleague hospital events
Stressful and overwhelming
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 28, 2018
I have learned to make adjustments based off of facts and not emotions. A typical day is filled with patients, surgeons and staff all needing something from me. Management make changes but have never spent one day in the practice, they make changes based on former knowledge from practices they have worked in the past. The hardest part of my job is finding time to give everyone what they need and still get my daily tasks completed. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I am able to motivate my staff and give incentives.
Cons
Health care benefits, Education assistance, compensation
Great for nursing but not other jobs
procurement (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 26, 2018
Silo'ed and competitive management made for a very dysfunctional work environment. Slow as molasses to get anything accomplished.
More time spent on initiating obstacles and red tape than getting anything done.
Pros
cafeteria
Cons
management. location is scary
Awesome
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 20, 2018
--Great Food

-- Amazing People

-- Top Management listens to you

-- Friendly Atmosphere

-- WFH and work life balance

-- Compensation

-- best company to work for
Pays the bills
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  MarylandMarch 17, 2018
Good place to work to get the bills paid. Management could be better. Pay is not so competitive, but is good for the responsibilities. Not many positions that I could transfer to at the moment, which is good and bad.
Mixed feelings
REGISTERED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 15, 2018
I worked here and loved almost 3 years with excellent references then we parted was I have since applied and still nothing hoping to get back on that team
Pros
Can go back
Cons
Still waiting to get a position
Good start/ finish elsewhere
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 14, 2018
Lifebridge is a good place to start out your career. They have issues with Management. Management are not committed to the job. They come and go and do what they want to do. They do not care for staff or patient care.
Pros
Health Insurance
Weak Leadership, Poor Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 9, 2018
I would not recommend this organization to anyone. It is run by self -serving, small minded, out of touch "leaders". The entire organization is struggling and needs to make a change. Bottom line, employees are not treated with respect and are not valued.
Pros
Nothing to speak of
Cons
Pretty much everything.
Don't do it
Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 7, 2018
The culture is complete chaos. Leadership has failed the employees and only cares about money, power and control. Quality people are leaving in droves. Stay far far away!!
Pros
Cons
everything
I do not recommend working at LBH
Director (Former Employee) –  System Corporate levelFebruary 12, 2018
A Very stressful, stingy, punitive, back stabbing and misogynistic culture - the quality of facility and clinical operations done at LBH is not the leading edge innovation focus they advertise in their ads- instead LBH leaders stress keeping costs low at all costs and do not invest in facility, staff training and support and the basic IT systems and equipment upgrades that are considered norm at most large corporate systems and businesses

Clinical and support staff do not trust the top leadership to support them or provide the resources they need to succeed at their jobs - it is not uncommon to hear people of all levels and roles throughout the system say “I guess I’ll be fired for doing this or that today” out loud

In recent employee satisfaction surveys their nursing staff rated the system very low in staff satisfaction and said they would not recommend LBH to their friends and families. They also said their leadership did not walk their talk - did not provide the resources needed and would punish them if they made mistakes in high numbers
nursing staff numbers are lower than required even when offering very large monetary bonuses to staff that bring in new nurses - this offer has not brought new nurses to the system to cover the real nursing needs.

I can not recommend LBH as a good place to work. There are so many better quality higher paying innovative healthcare service organizations in the Baltimore Washington area - choose one of them instead!!
Pros
Cons
Soul sucking punitive work environment
Nice place
Custodial Engineer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 7, 2018
Some of the managers was great
The environment was good
Cafeteria was great with cool prices
It’s a Jewish hospital
The commute to work is good there are public transportation