LifeBridge Health Employee Reviews

Laid back to a fault
Pharmacy Technician ll (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 9, 2019
It offers an extremely laid-back environment which is a good thing. However someone with my experience and my certifications should be getting paid alot more than what I'm getting paid the pay is miserable. They lowballed me coming in the door.
Pros
Schedule, laid back atmosphere
Cons
The pay, immature grown women in the department.
A good place to work in
Technical Support Specialist / Contract (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 7, 2019
Team work is encouraged. Team members are very supportive. Consultation with management is encouraged. Not strict with time to come or leave. No micro-management
Pros
Free coffee and parking
productive
Medical Practice Rep (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 30, 2018
I enjoy my jobs at Lifebridge I worked with some great people and my stay there was awesome. my supervisor was outstanding and understand. and always willing to help and my coworker was awesome.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
good place to work
Senior Telecommunications Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 24, 2018
I worked at lifebridge for 8 years. The job environment was a good place to work I enjoyed working in the department I worked in. The people at lifebridge care about there staff, its a good place to work.
Pros
the staff
Cons
high turnover rate
Fast pace, collaborative enviornment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 22, 2018
I like working here up until I told them that I wanted to go back to college and I needed my hours reduced. They were not willing to work with me so I had to leave.

Pros: many different jobs in the kitchen, collaborative environment, good benefits

Cons: Not much flexibility in terms of hours, must work weekends,
Fun Place To Work
Patient Transport Internship (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 20, 2018
Internship Through VSP. I really enjoyed working here it was a cool summer job. i meet some awesome people. Hopefully i can get another chance to work for this company again
Okay.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 26, 2018
Working at Sinai was an experience. Although I didn't enjoy working alongside certain management staff, the culture over all of the company was very involving and welcoming and my coworkers and I worked well together as a team.
productive
Critical Care RN (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 16, 2018
I loved working with the nurses with education and giving them opportunities. The company gave me the opportunity to be flexible with my hours so I can work closely with the staff.
Overall
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 13, 2018
Not a bad place to work. Not a whole lot of room for growth since most employees have been working there for 20 or more years.
Cool
Patient Transport Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 12, 2018
Nice place to work at great and friendly people I love how everyone have so much positive vibe like never gossiping I just love it there I do everybody cool
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Breaks
Great company
Medical Administrative Assistant/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 2, 2018
I enjoyed working with the providers and patients. Everyone was pretty much laid back and dedicated to their job in my department. I left Hopkins to work for Lifebridge.
Pros
Great locations, great providers, top notch care.
Cons
Under qualified managers, overworked great managers
It was a difficult few yesrs becasue we were planning to close
6 mile (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 18, 2018
As people left the institution positions were held by people that I hadn't worked with however, they were trying to perform using their best self and skillset.
Good for people who like structure
Editorial Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 6, 2018
Within my department, the hours were strict, but most everyone left at a reasonable time. Great team to work with, and it was exciting to be on site and feel a part of the overall mission.
Pros
Employee recognition programs
Cons
Little autonomy
Community Employee
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 6, 2018
The same amount of work (probably more) is expected on the CPE side but for less money because the providers have to pay you. I’ve been there 3yrs...no evaluations, no raise, nothing! I feel like a lot of what the company offer is geared more towards the hospital employees not the satellite offices.
top notch hospital with great service
Cafe Attendant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 4, 2018
wonderful environment and great doctors. I worked in the cafe and kitchen where I maintained multiple stations from the drinks and the snacks along with the hot station then to the kitchen where I cleaned and prepped various areas and stations
Pros
all the above
Cons
only part time was available but I was totally up for a career there
Staff Nurse
Childbirth Educator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 1, 2018
Staff nurse working in the NICU for premature infants and the Cardiac Intensive Care units. Also taught prenatal care classes for new mothers and worked on the postpartum unit.
terrible
Patient Sitter (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 30, 2018
The manager cindy was horrible. Didn't notify any staff that department was closing until the day it closed. She did it with a 1 min phone call and hung up without explaining anything,
Pros
some of the staff
Cons
cindy the manager
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDSeptember 28, 2018
A typical day at my work place is productive I typically come in, sign on to all the work systems we use and start my day. We have daily productivity we must meet which I must review and try resolve 35 accounts. ,
Friendly
Sr. Laboratory technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 21, 2018
My first day was a great day. everyone was polite, and had open arms towards me. my stay was pleasurable, and fair. Many things learned through- out the facility.
Good Place to Learn
Women's Gynecology and Oncology Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 20, 2018
I'll start with why I like it. I feel like I learned a lot working here and feel if I can work here I can make it anywhere. I also love the team I work with, we have a great surgical team and have some really great nurses. Why I dislike it: some locations no longer gives report prior to sending pt's and don't complete orders prior to sending, heavy pt load when charge nurse, and very understaffed. I feel as though sometimes as a nurse you are given too heavy of a load. It feels as though pts are just constantly being dropped on you. I just feel very underappreciated here trying to work as best you can, but its never enough because of HCAPS and throughput being what higher ups seem to only care about. You can expect a typical day to be very busy.
Pros
good place to learn, good team
Cons
heavy patient loads, rushing throughput, understaffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeBridge Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about