LifeBridge Health
69Average

LifeBridge Health Employee Reviews

United States454 reviews
Good job.
I would recommend Sinai because it has good benefits and great people. The manager treat you like another member of a team. We do a lot of teamwork & respect one other
They don’t care about you.
The job as a counselor can be overwhelming. Pay is good, however They over work you to meet quota. They preach work life balance but don’t expect it at times. you are another number for them. when the time comes, they will over look you despite your hard work and keep the new person.
Good company to work with
Pay is not great but the people work tere are very helpful and encouraging. Good team work and leadership is friendly and easily approachable. pay sucks.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay sucks
Very busy CT department
The employees at Lifebridge are very friendly and helpful. The CT department is extremely busy. CT techs usually work in crisis mode trying to keep up with the workload.
Volunteer Program
I used to Volunteer at this place back when I was in high school. The thing I loved the most about being there was the fact that I was in a hospital setting.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Northwest Hospital Patient Access Associate-do not work here!!!
This department is horrible. Unorganized. And management sucks. They do not care about their employees or what you have going on outside of work. They treated us poorly and I would not advise anyone to work here. Working here I had the worse managers you could ever have. And don't get me started on the hospital they treat the patients terribly and they are VERY rude.
Good work environment
Learned a lot from the organisation and the exposure gained was invaluable to my growth as a nursing student. The staff was helpful and friendly, and were more than willing to help.
Good environment to learn and practice my skills
The Medical Assistants and licensed providers were instructive and helpful. The office staff and management was very cooperative with Carroll Community College and provided me with all the required experience to complete my clinical requirement.
Pros
Postive work environment
Cons
A bit hectic
A great experience
I was given a set of tasks that helped me learn and adapt to the type of working environment I was in. I helped me develop patience and good communication skills in order to work more efficiently.
Productive Environment
Overall LifeBridge Health is a great company to work for. There is emphasis on diversity. They look out for their employees. For the most part it is a positive experience.
Pros
Many people, friendly environment
Great staff
The staff is wonderful and the working environment is very welcoming. Hospital atmosphere is good, nothing really to complain about. Nice sized hospital.
Medical Scribe at LifeBridge Health
The experience was a great one. I would really recommend scribing for any student interested in the medical field. The nurses and Doctors I worked with were really kind.
Great company
LifeBridge is the best employer I have ever had. Management makes themselves available for employees and trusts them. Coworkers are friendly and respectful. Welcoming environment. Fast paced but support is available and offered when you need it.
Pros
Team lunches, good management, flexibility
Cons
The commute
Loved this job
I love this job I really loved helping people and transporting them. The team was pretty easy to deal with as well and the management was helpful but I was a temp here as well.
Fair pay, great management
Lifebridge is a great organization to work for. It is an organization that promotes growth and advancement. The pay is also fair. Every position I’ve worked within the company my direct manager has been great.
productive, busy workplace
Productive workplace, allows you to use your skills that you were trained to do. Interdisciplinary teamwork is encouraged and supported. The hospital is known for being friendly.
Run
If you’re thinking of working with the CPE staff and doctors, RUN!! I have be er worked for a cruel and cold hearted company or manager in my life! The management truly does not care about their employees, or their health at all! Very poor compensation, disorganized, unethical overall hellish experience
production teamwork consistency
Being on time is a must dedication and hard work is required to complete your job duties at lifebridge health you also must have patients and strong mind to deal with some of the personalities there.
Enjoyable place to work
I enjoyed working the people in the Er and learning new task, we was always informed and trained on anything new in order to do our job. Management was great
A Place of your Dreams
The culture of this workplace is to manifest in all actions and decisions of every employee to care bravely for all patients. Lifebridge health is becoming bigger, bigger, and bigger.
Exhausting
The CBO is an atmosphere where they micro-manage employees. Salary and raises are a joke. Not too much of an opportunity to advance, unless you want to go back to school for a degree. However, I do love my co-workers.
Pros
Parties and activities
Cons
Overloaded workload
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeBridge Health. Our community is ready to answer.