Lifebushido

Lifebushido Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
I have worked for stay at home companies for several years. While balancing both professional and personal lives was challenging, working from home allowed me to set my own work schedule. It has been a great experience; however, I am ready to venture outside the home and work alongside people.
Because of Lifebushido, I was able to learn the foundation of prospecting which is one of the most important skills with being a real estate agent. I thank the Lifebushido team for everything I learn and was able to teach others.
Pros
Room for growth
- To provide qualified callers trained in recruiting agents. Callers will make initial cold calls to agents provided to us by our client and evaluate their interest in working for our client. Callers will optimally conduct a pre-screening interview while on the phone with the lead, and if the lead meets our client’s specifications, they will be scheduled for a call with our client.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Clients pause means no work.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.